Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Wow now I'm curious as to who performs Constantine I love his voice

I know who the performer is because of my set visit in London back in March, but I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement so I can't say. What I can say is that the performer does a fantastic job with Constantine and worked really hard to be able to mimic some of Kermit's moves but still is able to create a completely different character- really wonderful job.

So much I want to say about these amazing trailers- I'll write my full comments after I read the rest of these

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I know who the performer is because of my set visit in London back in March, but I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement so I can't say. What I can say is that the performer does a fantastic job with Constantine and worked really hard to be able to mimic some of Kermit's moves but still is able to create a completely different character- really wonderful job.
His performer has already been revealed, which sadly kills the mystery. But it was bound to happen at some point.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Constantine

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
DID YOU SEE THAT TRAILER(S)? THOSE WERE AWESOME!

On automatic instinct, I dialed the number for Dominic Badguy, and led me to his website at https://www.badguytalent.com/. The number worked twenty minutes ago, but I can't reach it anymore. Maybe to many people are calling...?
Here it is: 213-293-5218

Wow- didn't even think of that- really cool!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
It'll probably be sold out in theaters even before us Muppet Fans can get our hands on even 1 ticket to this movie!
That's a really good thing if this sells out in theaters- think of what that would mean for the franchise!!! Us super fans will have to be extra vigilant to get tickets then, which is fine by me :smile:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Woo hoo! Kermit's got the mov.....Wait a minute! I forgot! That's Constatine! Darn! Although, he really know's how to dance. I wish it was Kermit doing a dance routine.