Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It should be noted that Ryan Dillon voiced Elmo in this show.
Does that mean Matt plays the Count in the show and is Billy Barkhurst playing Ernie again? SSL's Facebook put a link to a TV appearance where Elmo sings the Elmo Slide from the show. Ryan did a really good job.

Bridget

Reaction score
Just from the overall brightness and beautiful, lively scenery, I can tell that this must've been a pretty great performance. Did anybody go?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Possibly the greatest thing I've seen done with Sesame Street Live in awhile haha. Now if someone could post Count Me In!

SSLFan

Reaction score

This show is cute! I LOVE Abby Cadabby in this. Especially how her friendship with Elmo is sort of explored more. And YESS to the Count Me In number AND obviously the Moves Like Jagger parody. I like this show a lot, my only (baised) complaint would be Big Bird and Telly being a split track - that should be an unofficial rule regarding the Bird, you never split track him, lol.

Also, Elmo, The Count, and Ernie are voiced by Ryan Dillion, Matt Vogel, and who ever voiced Ernie in Can't Stop Singing. In other words, it wasn't Steve Whitmire again.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Anyone know who voices Chamki in this show?