When you need to rant...

Scooterforever

Reaction score
It was another crazy Black Friday. News reports say a Walmart worker at a Long Island store was trampled to death by stampeding customers. When the Heck did the day after Thanksgiving become the most dangerous day of the year? This is truly and utterly disgusting.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm talking to this girl who has a boyfriend, and I'm wondering why the heck she's even talking to me because I wouldn't do the same if I got a girlfriend. I wouldn't be talking to another woman if I got a girlfriend. I guess I'm a little different than she is.

Daniel

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It was another crazy Black Friday. News reports say a Walmart worker at a Long Island store was trampled to death by stampeding customers. When the Heck did the day after Thanksgiving become the most dangerous day of the year? This is truly and utterly disgusting.
http://blackfridaydeathcount.com

It's sad that this website has a reason to exist, but people just lose it for sales or bargains. I can't imagine anything sale is worth trampling people or putting up with all those lines and crowds.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wouldn't be talking to another woman if I got a girlfriend. I guess I'm a little different than she is.

Daniel
Why not? If she's THAT possessive and is the type to yell at you for just so much as to look at other girl, she's not for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm talking to this girl who has a boyfriend, and I'm wondering why the heck she's even talking to me because I wouldn't do the same if I got a girlfriend. I wouldn't be talking to another woman if I got a girlfriend. I guess I'm a little different than she is.

Daniel
So, wait, you're saying you're hitting on her, or she's hitting on your, in spite of the fact that she already has a boyfriend? Otherwise, what's the big deal? You're saying you would cut off all communication with every single female in your life if you had a girlfriend? Wow.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Why not? If she's THAT possessive and is the type to yell at you for just so much as to look at other girl, she's not for you.
The real reason is that I just don't wanna hear about 'Who was that?' and a fight about chatting with certain women, and I just wanna nip that kind of argument in the bud, and this girl knows it. That's kind of why she doesn't want me to get a girlfriend.
So, wait, you're saying you're hitting on her, or she's hitting on your, in spite of the fact that she already has a boyfriend? Otherwise, what's the big deal? You're saying you would cut off all communication with every single female in your life if you had a girlfriend? Wow.
I don't know if it's the 'hitting on each other' thing, I think it's more the 'if things were different' kind of thing. Personally, if I were the bf, and I knew that there was a guy that she talks to every night after work, and that knows about her and loves the same kind of things she does, etc. then I'd be kind of worried, and I don't wanna be that guy. So, I'd be willing to step aside if I had to. It would suck for me cause I kind of like her, but I guess I have to for her.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The real reason is that I just don't wanna hear about 'Who was that?' and a fight about chatting with certain women, and I just wanna nip that kind of argument in the bud, and this girl knows it. That's kind of why she doesn't want me to get a girlfriend.
:|
Again, if the girl you are dating is going to fight with you because you talk to other women, that person is not right for you. You should not drop all of your female friends because one person is going to fight with you because of it. It's not fair to you.
But I'm single and dated one idiot. What do I know about relationships? :stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
:|
Again, if the girl you are dating is going to fight with you because you talk to other women, that person is not right for you. You should not drop all of your female friends because one person is going to fight with you because of it. It's not fair to you.
But I'm single and dated one idiot. What do I know about relationships? :stick_out_tongue:
I have limited experience in this department but I do know that I don't wanna deal with the fighting that goes with it. I know that there's no getting out of fighting, BUT if I can take away ONE of the weapons that would be used to start a fight, then the relationship might be better off.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sarge pretty much has a point... in situations like this, the problem doesn't lie within you, or the girl you're speaking to, the problem is with the boyfriend, because if he has issues with his girlfriend talking to other men, then he clearly has trust issues, and trust is one of the major foundations of a healthy relationship: if he doesn't trust his girlfriend to let her talk with other guys, then there's bound to be problems with that relationship.

Heck, just to give you guys an example, you all know MrsPepper and I are bestest buddies, and have been for several years... well, she's engaged, and you know what? Her fiancee is perfectly fine with our friendship, and even thinks its an admirable one at that.

Matter of fact, I read an article about these kinds of situations not too long ago, and yes, I know there are some concerns that there may end up being WHEN HARRY MET SALLY types of scenarios, but the main thing is, there shouldn't be any jealous from a significant other over your best friend, or any of your friends for that matter, being of the opposite sex. Of course, there are still some measure that should be taken into consideration to help keep any motives of jealousy at bay, such as treating your relationship with your significant other more important than your friendship with someone of the opposite sex, but what it all boils down to is trust.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know if he has a problem with it, but I'm just gonna treat it like he would, just like I would if I had a gf, so I'm probably gonna chat with her about it at some point, but I don't know how to break it to her.........although, she'd probably be cool with it(She'll say she won't be but I think she would care less either way)

Daniel