Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
*dusts off the cobwebs*ACHOO!!

Geez, how long have I been gone?!
Okay. I HAVE to keep this going!
Sorry about the LOOOOOOO- (30 seconds later) - OOOOONG wait.
But, I am BACK! :big_grin:

:smile: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh wow! This fanfic has been on hold. I'm sorry about demanding you more story and I - :sigh: I wasn't myself earlier this year. Boy, I didn't know who I really was until I watched Fraggle Rock. Long story and true! Whew!

I am a lot nicer and I don't like to demand others. I always have a bad feelings about doing that. It's great to have you back. Whatcha doing doing, lately?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
FANGIRLING OVER "MUPPETS MOST WANTED"

OMG OMG OMG

Okay. I'm done. Not really. But I am, for now.

I've been up to trying to make my dreams come true, but just like Manhattan Melodies, it's not starting out so well.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
FANGIRLING OVER "MUPPETS MOST WANTED"

OMG OMG OMG

Okay. I'm done. Not really. But I am, for now.

I've been up to trying to make my dreams come true, but just like Manhattan Melodies, it's not starting out so well.
Whoa! calm down! I am excited with the Muppet sequel too, but I can;t get overexcited or I won't calm down.

BTW, good thing to reference from the movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Bridget

Reaction score
Any soul who knows moi, knows I just adore Walter! Do continue, these last chapters have me hooked.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
ANOTHER UPDATE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
:smile:YAY!!!!!!!

"I'm still not sure about this," Kermit said as Gonzo put Walter in a safety suit (though he objected to it many times.) "Walter, please be careful."
"I'll be fine, Kermit. I'm in good hands!"
"...Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Gonzo, are you sure he-"
"Relax, Kermit!" Gonzo said, helping Walter put his helmet on. "He has all this stuff on, so nothing can possibly go wrong! It'll be the stunt of the century!"
As Kermit sighed for possibly the 100th time just thinking about this, Walter turned on his IPhone and went to the camera app. He then did what any normal person would do at a time like this...took selfies. Lots and lots of selfies. "This is a dream come true! I must treasure every angle of this!"
A few seconds later, Miss Piggy stepped on the stage as if the camera was calling to her. "Oooh! Moi is ready for my close-up!"
Gonzo muttered to Walter. "Yeah, and for that, you'd need a wide angle lens..."
"You want to be karate-chopped into outer space, weirdo?!"
Before it could be so, Kermit stepped in. "Uh, Miss Piggy, what's are you doing out here? I thought you were rehearsing your song for the next show."
"Moi deserves a break once in a while, and I heard of a special video being made. Naturally, there's a part for me in it." She said, fixing her hair and ready to steal the show.
"Actually, Walter is the star of this one. He's filming himself being shot out of a cannon!" Gonzo exclaimed as Walter climbed in the cannon.
"This is the best day of my LIFE!! I'm actually inside a cannon that Gonzo the Great was shot out of..." Walter said as he took even more pictures inside the cannon.

Kermit placed a bulls-eye on a trampoline at the far end of the stage. "Aim Walter to land here, okay? It'll be safe and less damaging that way."
"Aw, but I wanted him to have the full cannon experience! The flying in the air, soaring through the sky without a care and landing face first into solid concrete. Why aren't I in that cannon?! This sounds like fun!" Gonzo exclaimed.
"You really are weirdos..." Miss Piggy said rolling her eyes.
"That is exactly what I am trying to tell the fine people who watch this program." Sam The Eagle said as he marched onstage with the American flag. "I do not understand why I, Sam the American Eagle, have been denied a part in this silly little story. All I wanted to do was to have this fine lad here record me making a speech to the American people about how a proud American boy can surround himself with weirdos and not become weird himself. B-By the way, where is he?" Sam looked around and saw Walter in the cannon.
"Hiya, Sam! Pretty cool, huh?" Walter waved as Sam shook his head in disgust.
"Alas, I was too late. Wayne, Wanda! Come back!" Sam exclaimed as he walked offstage with the American flag, not even apologizing for breaking the fourth wall in my story.

ANYWAY, the stage was set. There was a hush all around them as Walter turned on the camera. Gonzo stepped in front of it to make the introduction.
"Greetings, dear patrons of the arts! Man, I haven't said that in a long time... Today, I am going to do something that you have never seen before! I am NOT going to launch myself out of a cannon! ......"
"Why did you stop?" Kermit asked.
"Oh. It was to give it a dramatic effect, and for those who fainted at this news to get back up again."
Miss Piggy rolled her eyes, still wishing there was a part for her in this video. Then again, if it went wrong, she wouldn't want any part of it.
"Anyway, my good friend here, Walter, is holding the camera to show you what I go through every time I get launched from a cannon. You will be shocked, you will be amazed, you will wish you were in his shoes! Are you ready, Walter?"
"Yes, I am!! Let's do this, Gonzo!" Walter said, bracing himself and his phone.
"All right!" Gonzo lit the fuse. "Prepare for launch! In 3...2...1...BLAST-OFF!"

Walter was launched from the cannon and flew in the air; screaming with joy and fear as he soared through the sky, looking at the clouds and waving to the birdies. He did some tricks in the air, just to show off, and then started to fly back down to the ground. Then, he landed gracefully on his feet as he was safe and - Oh, wait. That was just his imagination. THIS is what really happened.

Fozzie wandered on and saw the trampoline with the bullseye on it and pulled it off-stage. He needed it for his new bit- Jokes from Mid-Air. (No matter how hard he would try, his jokes were gonna flop and plummet to the ground, anyway. Doh-ho-ho-ho! Just kidding...) Walter DID scream with joy and fear as he soared, looking at the stage lights and waving to Gonzo who was cheering him on. Before he could relive his dream with the fancy tricks, he crashed through the floor and left a Walter-shaped hole.

Kermit ran onstage in fear. "I knew this would happen, I just knew it! Walter! Walter, are you okay?" Kermit and Gonzo pulled Walter out of the hole. He had debris all over him and looked a mess. "Walter, say something!" Gonzo said, taking the IPhone out of his hands and pointing the camera to him.

Walter had to look around for a second to gather his bearings and then said to the camera, "That...was...AMAZING!! Let's do it again!" He chuckled for a few seconds, and then fainted.

A few weeks later, with the hole gone and Walter feeling much better, Gonzo checked the comments and likes on the video. "Ha-ha! It worked! Everyone loved it! Hmm...I wonder what my next point-of-view video should be." He thought for a few seconds and then gasped. "I've got it! Hey, Walter! How would you like to do the indoor running of the bulls for me??"

Well, I tried. xD I hope I kept true to the story and I am sorry for leaving it for so long. The real, boring life got in the way and I couldn't do much. I hope you liked it and I shall keep going with this! I am open to ideas and I am ready to wow you guys some more!!

:boo: "Some more?" You didn't wow us to begin with!
:sleep::boo: Doh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Bridget

Reaction score
Gonzo muttered to Walter. "Yeah, and for that, you'd need a wide angle lens..."

Do, stop, you are making me laugh into tears! I like this chapter, thank you ever so much for updating. I look forward to what is to come!