Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

Bridget

Reaction score
Heehee! Mr. British accented guy vs. The Sweedish Chef. It was so on.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I feel like it would be cool if for one episode of hells kitchen the muppets replaced the human contestants for an episode or guest starred for one

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When I saw that recent behind-the-scenes video with The Miz referred to as a "Muppisode", I thought it was merely an appearance on WWE, with "Muppisode" being a clever title for a segment with the Muppets. Didn't know it was supposed to be a web series starring the Muppets.

And this video was a lot better than I had expected. That's a good thing.

Some people thought that Pops hadn't been used in years. And although one mentioned that Pops was in the OK Go music video (and behind-the-scenes video), Pops has been used quite a bit since A Muppet Family Christmas. He was in The Muppet Christmas Carol, the first episode of Muppets Tonight, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and Letters to Santa.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm just imagining Sweetums as head chef in one of Ramsey's kitchens and it kinda looks like the lobby of the Happiness Hotel. I would SO eat there every night!

The prospects of these Muppisodes are exciting. I hope that some of them could be reminiscent to a Muppet Show sketch and even take place on the stage. I can of so many people who would jump at the chance to do one (Ellen Degeneres and Adam Hills to just name a couple).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This just looks like it was a lot of fun to shoot! Everyone just seemed like they where having fun! Except Gonzo what was he doing just standing there next to Kermit?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
What a fun little clip . Nice to see Pops and Sweetums having big interactions in it aswell which is great nice to see the more minor fan favourite characters are getting bigger roles. I loved the hair nets thought that was funny never been a big fan of Gordon Ramsey but in this he is likeable I hope we get more of these specials cause there great good job Disney.

Slackbot

Reaction score
One of my favorite Youtube folks, Cyriak, has a great video titled "Powers of Ramsay." I don'twant to embed the video, which has some printed language. Let's just say that Cyriak finds him objectionable and abrasive, and uses his bizarrely brilliant CGI skillz to express it. So here's the URL in chunks, which you can fix and paste into your browser if you want to see what I'm babbling about.

www.youtube.com/
watch?v=5AeJqyECyiw

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's not the bathroom line! You're in Ramsey's spot! Looks like we're doing a dance! Cold-Fusion-Explosive-Combo! LOL! :laugh:

Oh boy! This will make anyone's day bright! My Mom hasn't seen it yet, but likes the funny thought of it! :hungry::eek: