The Most Annoying Kids Shows

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Annoying Orange was interesting at first... I confessed I watched it when it first started and it wasn't too bad... yes, it was formulaic from the start, but it WAS mildly funny... THEN it started becoming gimmicky with each new episode (like one week it was "Annoying Orange: The Sitcom", then the next, "Annoying Orange: In Space", etc.), THEN characters that were previously killed were brought back to life with no explanation or for no reason then killed again (Grandpa Lemon)... but the final thing that killed it for me was one episode in particular where there was like this annoying standoff to see which YouTube celebrity could out-annoy the other, and Orange's competition? Fred. That's when I stopped watching.

And I agree, we had no need for an actual TV series, but I guess Cartoon Network wanted to compete with Nickelodeon for giving Fred two shows.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get my shows on TV, years later, but I refuse to sell out. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I never even cared for it as a YT video.

Television doesn't work right with the internet somehow. There's a difference between a 3 minute YT video and a 15-30 minute TV show. Jokes that were barely funny before now become drawn out and repetitive to fill up the timeslot. And if they keep their same run time, it's watching a marathon of the same gags.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Planet Sheen

It seems like every other episode involving Sheen trying to avoid the dreaded "Raffenhoffer" from Princess Oom is what really gives me the heebie-jeebies and turns me off and away from the show whenever it appears on Nicktoons.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sheen is another victim of Shaggy Scooby Spinoff Syndrome. He's one of the funniest characters on the show (him and Carl, and they wound up putting a Carl expy in there), but he doesn't work as a lead, and they forgot what made Sheen so funny in the first place. Heck, they don't even mention Ultra Lord once. That's like having a show all about Cookie Monster where he doesn't eat anything, cookies or otherwise.

Seriously... you have to wonder why they didn't just make a carton series where Sheen somehow becomes Ultra Lord's sidekick. THAT would have made sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes. The fetish artwork on deviantART of Timmy constantly being sexually harassed by various different older cartoon women. Funny the first time. Amusing the second. Played the fifteenth. And it still keeps coming.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The only characters in the show that are funny are Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Vicky, Mr. Crocker, and Jorgen Von Strangle. I for one can't get enough of Crocker. He is hilarious IMO.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
I found Cosmo annoying because of his stupidity,why does Wanda put up with him?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's almost like KENAN AND KEL: Kel wasn't completely stupid in the first couple of seasons, but rather, was a little on the absent-minded side, and lacked common sense... then in the last couple of seasons, he becomes such a braindead moron, you wonder why Kenan bothers to put up with him.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I found Cosmo annoying because of his stupidity,why does Wanda put up with him?
It seems that if Cosmo was left on his own, who knows what kind of random mischief might happen to Dimmsdale, so Wanda apparently has to try to keep him in line when he panics or grants some crazy wish.....