Bringing Back the Bells...

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow...that was just marvelous. I rang my larger bell to the pulse of the bell ringing in the episode, with one final ring at the end.

Just one simple minute, amazing. I'm simply sitting here in silence at the marvel of it all.

I don't know about anyone else, but I just felt it. I felt us. I felt us all come together as one. I felt that warmth, that love, that peace, that piece of us that continues to bind us together. I felt Jim, I felt everything. I felt connection, I felt unity. I felt every emotion possible. I'm ready to burst into tears, simply because I know that I was one of the many fans who joined together in ringing our bells, as a sign of unity.

If we compare the rock to the real world, I think that we kept the world from freezing. The world is becoming such a terrible place, yet by our bells, we kept the world alive, and with those bells, we, as Muppet fans, continue to help unite the world and keep it alive.

I don't know about anyone else, but I heard it. I heard it. I definitely heard every other Muppet fan's bell ringing, I heard Jim ringing his. I heard Richard and Jerry ringing theirs, Jerry and Don, all of the other crew members who have passed on. I felt the Muppet fandom in the very room that I'm sitting in, and I can have faith that all of you were here, and that I was also in everyone else's rooms, sitting and ringing along.

I knew this would be great, but I never, ever expected this much greatness. For some reason I feel almost purified, I feel like I have some purpose, and all around just feel good because of that one minute of bell ringing that kept the rock alive.

Keep ringing, my friends, keep ringing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow...that was just marvelous. I rang my larger bell to the pulse of the bell ringing in the episode, with one final ring at the end.

Just one simple minute, amazing. I'm simply sitting here in silence at the marvel of it all.

I don't know about anyone else, but I just felt it. I felt us. I felt us all come together as one. I felt that warmth, that love, that peace, that piece of us that continues to bind us together. I felt Jim, I felt everything. I felt connection, I felt unity. I felt every emotion possible. I'm ready to burst into tears, simply because I know that I was one of the many fans who joined together in ringing our bells, as a sign of unity.

If we compare the rock to the real world, I think that we kept the world from freezing. The world is becoming such a terrible place, yet by our bells, we kept the world alive, and with those bells, we, as Muppet fans, continue to help unite the world and keep it alive.

I don't know about anyone else, but I heard it. I heard it. I definitely heard every other Muppet fan's bell ringing, I heard Jim ringing his. I heard Richard and Jerry ringing theirs, Jerry and Don, all of the other crew members who have passed on. I felt the Muppet fandom in the very room that I'm sitting in, and I can have faith that all of you were here, and that I was also in everyone else's rooms, sitting and ringing along.

I knew this would be great, but I never, ever expected this much greatness. For some reason I feel almost purified, I feel like I have some purpose, and all around just feel good because of that one minute of bell ringing that kept the rock alive.

Keep ringing, my friends, keep ringing.
Gee, that was a very wise message you made for all of us Muppet fans. :dreamy: I rang two, two times at 9:00 and 10:00p.m. Now I really like the world is moving and I see no end in sight... yet.

Hubert

Reaction score
But I just keep on believing in the magic
That keeps calling me, following me
That calls me away
From my home
And leads me on
To new ground to roam again
Stars to follow
See things above
Surround myself
With the utmost love

I just keep on believing in the magic
That is binding me, blinding me
That sends me forth
To carry on
Through the utmost storm
And the raging sound
Things to admire
Ones to show
The way that we should go

And I just keep on believing in the magic
That is beside me, surrounding me
That moves me on
To sing along
Through the raging storm
On an instinct
Or a dream
May the magic lead me on

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
But I just keep on believing in the magic
That keeps calling me, following me
That calls me away
From my home
And leads me on
To new ground to roam again
Stars to follow
See things above
Surround myself
With the utmost love

I just keep on believing in the magic
That is binding me, blinding me
That sends me forth
To carry on
Through the utmost storm
And the raging sound
Things to admire
Ones to show
The way that we should go

And I just keep on believing in the magic
That is beside me, surrounding me
That moves me on
To sing along
Through the raging storm
On an instinct
Or a dream
May the magic lead me on
Did you write this song and what was it called. That was so beautiful! :dreamy:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Because I had to give back my great-grandfather's brass bell (the one used for Casey's video) I instead used a spare bell commonly used to decorate the Lint Bunnies. Turned out to be surprisingly effective.

Happy Festival of the Bells!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was late to ring it, I couldn't find any bells in our house...we should win the Nobel Prize! aaaaaAAAAAAAaaaahhhh, geddit? No Bells!
*sees no one laughing*

It wasn't clear what time we were ringing it, one person here said 6 A.M, one said 10 PM, and whatever, but the point is, I did ring it. I took a set of keys and jingled them. Will most probably do it again and send it in to Casey for the video. :wink:

DrDientes

Reaction score
I rang my bracelet with bells. I just can say, it was beatiful.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, it felt great ringing it. I wish I knew exactly what time to ring, it was unclear here and on the Mindset, but it felt great to know that everyone is ringing it, sometime in the day. It really brings us all together. :wink: