The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Billy Joel "Goodnight Saigon"
This song is a breathtakingly beautiful tribute to the Vietnam soldiers. From 1982's Nylon Curtain album.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I been watching and re-watching "Elmo Saves Christmas" and I realized that this song "Everyday Can't Be Christmas" gets me. Charles Dunning I thought was a wonderful choice for being Santa and Kevin Clash did a beautiful job as Elmo on.. or it was in that special. Darn it! I'm wembling!
The moral lesson was: "Be careful what you wish for."

cjd874

Reaction score
I been watching and re-watching "Elmo Saves Christmas" and I realized that this song "Everyday Can't Be Christmas" gets me. Charles Dunning I thought was a wonderful choice for being Santa and Kevin Clash did a beautiful job as Elmo on.. or it was in that special. Darn it! I'm wembling!
The moral lesson was: "Be careful what you wish for."
Yep, I loved that special as a kid. My favorite song was "It's Christmas Again," which kept getting more hilarious as Elmo's imaginary Christmas-every-day-fantasy world played out. Until everyone became depressed and tired, much to Elmo's disbelief.
The other lesson: When you see that the Count is sick of counting Christmases, that's a sure sign that you've screwed up. LOL...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My favorite song was "It's Christmas Again," which kept getting more hilarious as Elmo's imaginary Christmas-every-day-fantasy world played out. Until everyone became depressed and tired, much to Elmo's disbelief.
Me too! I love that song! So Christmassy! I searched for this song and I was so surprised that it was written by Tony Geiss.

The other lesson: When you see that the Count is sick of counting Christmases, that's a sure sign that you've screwed up. LOL...
Yeah, and last year when I saw it from beginging to end on YouTube, it was dedicated to Jerry Nelson.

He was a great Muppeteer and a wonderful performer. His legacy will live on!

And Kevin Clash, wherever you are, I love Elmo Saves Christmas and I thought you are wonderful for being Elmo.

WorldOfSesame

Reaction score
Please Say You Want Me- Little Anthony And The Imperials.
This Is The End- Andy Williams.