Fozzie Bear full-size replica on eBay

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would love to have this, but it's to rich for my blood. Maybe I can start selling my cast Muppet knowledge to high school kids, to earn some money.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but it is too inaccurate for the price that it is going for. If you want a Fozzie Replica, you would be much better to contact someone like Terry Angus! Plus, it says in the description that it is not ready for order, and that they will have to make it (which means it might look completely different from the picture)

EDIT: I also found a picture of their other replicas on their site.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Their Kermit doesn't look so bad, he gives off a 70s vibe. Still not nearly as good as some of the other homemade Kermits I've seen. The others are so terribly off. Their Fozzie is a bit too cutesy, and their Animal reminds me of Bumble the Snow Monster from Rankin/Bass's Rudolph every time I see it (I imagine Animal even shaking around in that jittery early stop motion style) I think it's unanimous among the Muppet fandom that Terry Angus is the best of the replica builders, having worked for Henson before and learning from them and everything else.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just noticed that the shipping is $449.00. That is not a typo.

Yikes.

ButchCat

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that does not look like Fozzie at all.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Fozzie is kinda giving off one of those toy teddy bear vibes...not sure why