Custom figures and dioramas

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
I use Claytoon, So they are all soft and poseable. Which also means they are pretty fragile and don't like the heat.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi LukasKleppe. Though I can't see the pics posted because of my visual impediment, I am impressed by the cast of Muppet monsters and Frackles made so far. Would like to know what the entire custom-made collection entails though. Also, what real difference(s) are thre between Gorgon Heap and Luncheon Counter Monster?
Thanks for sharing your figures with us here on the forums. :smile:

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Hi LukasKleppe. Though I can't see the pics posted because of my visual impediment, I am impressed by the cast of Muppet monsters and Frackles made so far. Would like to know what the entire custom-made collection entails though. Also, what real difference(s) are thre between Gorgon Heap and Luncheon Counter Monster?
Thanks for sharing your figures with us here on the forums. :smile:

I never owned a single Palisades Muppet toy. But I have always loved the Muppets and saw pictures of the toys online and was so bummed I missed out. Trying to Collect all of the toys made seemed like an impossible task, and even if i ever finished i knew i would want more! I have been using clay to make my own creations since 4th grade, so one day sat down and made myself a Kermit, then Fozzie, then Gonzo. I was quite pleased with the way they came out so I made a Piggy, Rolf, and Scooter the next day. Then Animal, Doctor Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, The Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf, Robin, Sweetums, Bunsen, Beaker, Rizzo, Camilla, and Sam. At this point I was feeling pretty great about my Muppets, but I now had become obsessed and wanted them all. I was making at least 2 a day. So I made a list of characters and got to work. I would put the Muppet show on the TV and listen while I worked. The rest of the collection includes: Bean the Bunny, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Stangepork, Boregaurd, The Muppet Newsman, Louis Kazagger, Fleet Scribbler, Marvin Suggs and His Muppaphones, Pops, Hilda, Mildred Huxtetter, George, Wayne and Wanda, Droop, Annie Sue, Miss Mousy, J.P. Grosse, Nigel, Trumpet Girl, Baskerville Hound, Afghan Hound, Uncle Deadly, Bobby Benson and the 6 Babies in his Baby Band, Ma Bear, Louback Lou's Jug Band which Includes Louback Lou, Slim Wilson, Lou, Gramps, Bubba, and Zeke, Mahna Mahna and the Snowths, Shakey Sanchez, Clifford, Pepe the King Prawn, BoBo the Bear, Johnny and Sal, Zelda Rose, Gentlemen Pigs (From Muppet Christmas Carol), Members of the Atrics, Mudwell Mudbunny, Begoony, Lenny Lizard, Skeeter, The Blue High Pitched Voice Whatnot from some At the Dance Episodes,1 other extra pig (It's on my list to make the 5 or 6 extra pigs from the first season) 5 Penguins, 9 Chickens, Ink Spots, 6 Bunnies, and All of the Monsters Listed Previously. I'm pretty sure that's all of them for now. As far as the difference between Gorgon Heap and the Luncheon Counter Monster goes they are 2 pretty different looking Monsters. They are both Purple and are Around the Same Size, but They look a lot different. The Luncheon Counter Monster has a cat like face and Yellow Horns, Gorgon has a big orange nose and pink horns and mean dark eyebrows.

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Here are some more pictures. I hope no one minds that I'm posting so much!

With All the Messes at the Muppet Theater who says there can't be 2 Janitors?

An Ode to some lovely forgotten Muppet Ladies: Annie Sue, Hilda, Mildred, Miss Mousey, Adult Skeeter, High Pitched Voiced What Not, and Zelda Rose

For Gossip, News, and Sports Trust the Muppet News Team: Fleet Scribbler, The Newsman, and Louis Kazagger

Lips shows up telling Nigel he will play with the house band. Guess they forgot to tell Trumpet girl it was her last day...

Here are The Atrics. I Can't Choose which Geri I want to Go with, I should just make them both.

With New Years right around the corner out with the old^ and in with the new Bobby Benson's (Blurry) Baby Band

Well that was Fun what should we do now? How about Lunch?