2013: What Muppet stuff did you get for Christmas?

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I got the Ty Buddy Kermit (he's so cute!), the Jim Henson biography, and an infinity scarf made with Kermit patterned fleece.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Seems like the Biography is the Muppety gift of the year!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was given Jim Henson: The Biography, the 2014 Muppet calendar, the fleece Muppet pajama pants from K-Mart, and the Fozzie Hot Wheels Studebaker!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I already had the biography. It was on my table, and when my mother came to visit she spent a while reading it. She's not a Muppet fan, but she said the book really drew her in, and she asked me a lot of questions based on what she read.

So, yeah. Good book!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I got the Muppet Movie Blu-Ray, Pajanimals Play-date, the Secret Life of Toys, ETM DVD, C is for Cooking DVD, Arts and Crafts Play-date, Fairytale Fun, and Being Brave. Also on the Monsters University Blu-Ray, the director shows a drawing he did of Kermit, and in the Planes Blu-Ray, a picture of Animal appears.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I had a second Christmas with some of my extended family last night, and I got the album John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together on CD!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Wow. I got Muppet stickers, an Animal T-shirt, MTI on DVD, The Whole TM soundtrack on my iPod,a Kermit pillow pet,and Kermit slippers.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I got the 12 volume Shalom Sesame DVD box set, very happy