National Day of Puppetry Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Puppetry enthusiasts will unite later this week across the United States to celebrate the 5th Annual National Day of Puppetry this Saturday April 26th. Joining the celebration, we have added a puppetry home page menu designed by James Carroll on the front of the site. The menu features many of the most famous of the puppets from Jim Henson's fantasy worlds.

For more info visit...

http://www.puppeteers.org/

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Heck, I'm a member of Puppeteers of America, and you'd THINK I'd be aware of this earlier than just now, wouldn't you?!

National Day of Puppetry. I'll see what I can do to promote puppetry this weekend!

Thanks for the notice, and great menu Jamie. You never cease to amaze me.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
The details in this one Jamie just blow me out of the water. The water blows me out of the water too! And the water monster, and the fairy, and the Mystics, and all the other hidden stuff that you really need to search for.

I love it!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Wow, I love this one! It's so beautiful! I like that you can see Jen in the background by the water, and the Labyrinth, and all of it!!
Fantastic job Jamie!!:excited: :big_grin: :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
RE: Puppetry Menu

I just want to say that I think all of the menus on the Muppet Central site are absolutely beautiful. I don't know much about html and web designing but however much time was put into these menus whether it was two hours or two weeks it's absolutely astounding. Great job James.:stick_out_tongue:

count123

Reaction score
muppet central home page menu

I love the menu for april 26! it looks awesome! good job on capturing hte fantasy feel of Henson

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh, that must have taken forever Jamie. Wow that is sooo great. Every thing, I mean Everything MOVES!!!

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
The details in this one Jamie just blow me out of the water. The water blows me out of the water too! And the water monster, and the fairy, and the Mystics, and all the other hidden stuff that you really need to search for.

I love it!
Nate, maybe you should stay out of the water!

But you are absolutely Right!

BRAVO JAMIE, OUR RESIDENT MUPPET CENTRAL GENIUS