Movie theater intros

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's a movie theater intro that has stuck with me since my childhood. I saw this a lot in theaters during the 70's and 80's. I just love the beginning music and the second music they play while showing the animated projector. Then after all that, it was time for the feature presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMl2g9WK14

dwmckim

Reaction score
When i was a teen, my friends and i had a tradition where when we saw a movie and they got to the part in those intros about no loud talking, we would say real loudly, "Oh i HATE when people DO that!"

We also had a tradition where if the movie had Whoopi Goldberg in it, when her name showed up onscreen we would shout WHOOPIE!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
When i was a teen, my friends and i had a tradition where when we saw a movie and they got to the part in those intros about no loud talking, we would say real loudly, "Oh i HATE when people DO that!"
I am so gonna try that now!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I remember watching the intros to the now defunct General Cinema with that jazz band that consisted of all sorts of snacks back in the early 90's.

Cinemark also had the Front Row Joe cat stuff, and of course AMC had the film strip guy.....or girl?:big_grin::rolleyes:

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember watching the intros to the now defunct General Cinema with that jazz band that consisted of all sorts of snacks back in the early 90's.

Cinemark also had the Front Row Joe cat stuff, and of course AMC had the film strip guy.....or girl?:big_grin::rolleyes:
I recently found the Front Row Joe cartoons the other day.

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's a whole collection of Cinemark movie intros. Featuring a cool cat named Front Row Joe. I think these were the best intros I've ever seen.

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's one guest starring that famous Pepsi girl with many voices.