New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
sorry for double posting, but this picture makes it worth it.......

Its Luis Sandoval with not just Kermit but Constantine also!!!! Ive been wondering when we were gonna see both Kermit and Constantine in puppet form side by side. It seems Constantine's a little bit shorter then Kermit.

Ive also been thinking wouldnt it be cool for a talk show appearance like Jimmy Fallon or Jay Leno where Kermit was supposed to be on the show and instead its Constantine and he does all of Kermits appearance and then at the end of the show it shows Kermit tied up in the back room! That would be soo hilarious!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
sorry for double posting, but this picture makes it worth it.......

Its Luis Sandoval with not just Kermit but Constantine also!!!! Ive been wondering when we were gonna see both Kermit and Constantine in puppet form side by side. It seems Constantine's a little bit shorter then Kermit.

Ive also been thinking wouldnt it be cool for a talk show appearance like Jimmy Fallon or Jay Leno where Kermit was supposed to be on the show and instead its Constantine and he does all of Kermits appearance and then at the end of the show it shows Kermit tied up in the back room! That would be soo hilarious!
What a great photo! I love the contrast between the bubbly Kermit and the miserable Constantine. I'm looking forward to seeing thier onscreen chemistry.

Oh, a doppleganger swap-over would just be the best! I imagined the same kind of thing, except it happened on Ellen instead. When it comes to the special features on the DVD, I'm seriously hoping that we see the two frogs side by side, bantering and laughing while Constantine has Kermit's accent. That would be brilliant.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Apparently there was a new commercial during the golden globes another Twitter one with way different scenes then the one from a couple days ago

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Check out Kermit, looking like a boss in the first shot of the advert! Just when he couldn't be more awesome, he goes and proves me wrong.

Man, this movie is gonna be mind blowingly fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.