Good News About Missing Replica Notepad!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi everyone! In another thread, I discussed the replica of Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock notepad and how it was missing from my "Fraggle Rock: The First Season" DVD set. I contacted Hit Entertainment about the missing notepad, and they referred me to the distributor, Fox Home Entertainment. I called them and explained the omission, and they will be sending me my missing copy of the notepad. Cool! Can't wait to get it!

On another note, I just placed an order for two of the fairly recent 14 inch tall Fraggle Rock dolls that come in boxes with a bonus DVD. I purchased Gobo and Wembley. Are these dolls really 14 inches tall? And how big are they in comparison to the 21st Anniversary Fraggle plushes? Just curious to know how big these dolls are in comparison to my 21st Anniversary Boober doll.

Patricia/cherrypotion27 :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's really sweet about the notepad; let us know when you get it!
:excited:
I've never seen the new plushes, but I'm sure they're at least slightly bigger than the aniversery ones. Hope you enjoy them!
:smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Dear Fragglemuppet:

Thanks. If you want to see the Gobo and Wembley dolls I'm purchasing, go to the Collectibles section, then to the link under the ad on the left side about the Kermit prop puppet, click the link and go to where it says "toys-Fraggle Rock". Then look for the 14 inch tall Gobo and Wembley dolls seated in boxes that come with DVDs. Those are the dolls I'm getting. Aren't they cute? :big_grin: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know something... One of the problem most folks here have with the various versions of the plush Fraggles is that they're incomplete.
Gobo and Wembley got released, Boober's there, and even Red lines the shelves of a dedicated collector...
But to this date none of those lines have yet to produce a plush of Mokey. Sad rully, kinda makes me curse the fact I missed out on her in the eggplant car when McDonald's had their Fraggle veggiecars.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
You know something... One of the problem most folks here have with the various versions of the plush Fraggles is that they're incomplete.
Gobo and Wembley got released, Boober's there, and even Red lines the shelves of a dedicated collector...
But to this date none of those lines have yet to produce a plush of Mokey. Sad rully, kinda makes me curse the fact I missed out on her in the eggplant car when McDonald's had their Fraggle veggiecars.
So Count, do I take it that there is a 14 inch tall Boober with DVD, like the Gobo and Wembley dolls I am getting? Just checking (will likely get a 14 inch Boober if there is one).

Patricia/cherrypotion27

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure Patricia since I don't collect the line(s) of Fraggle plushes. You could ask matleo or Foody, they've seen and tracked down the entirety of most of the FR plush variations.
Hope this helps.

muppzd

Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't make any Mokeys
continues to read the count's post
wait a minute McDonalds produced fragglerock veggie cars:coy:
to Ebay:crazy:

Yorick

Reaction score
Even though this thread is from 2007 (I just noticed) I am very glad to learn cherrypotion27 has their Notepad for season 1! However, when I first read the name, I thought it meant that somehow there was a way to get some bonus item to go with our (finally released)final season sets! But hey, I'm just glad to own it, even though the box design is different from the others and there's no bonus item like the others have. Also, if I remember right, the BIG box set with all the seasons didn't have the bonus items either.

Goose

Reaction score
Okay, so calling Fox Home Entertainment shows they no longer has access to these items, even if you didn't get one in your sets. So, that said, does anyone have a copy of both notepads that they would either be willing to sell or could someone scan a copy since they aren't available? I hate to ask, but as I bought the sets for my husband with the idea of giving him these special extras, I'm terribly sad to not be able to give him those because he loves Fraggles SOOOO much. Help or ideas? Thanks!