Fraggle Rock Writer's Bible

Allahandria

Reaction score
It seems like somebody around muppetcentral has a copy of this. Believe me, if I ever see one on ebay, no matter what the price, it is mine...

but in the meantime... is any of it available online? could any of it be?

~Jill

spencer

Reaction score
Hi , Does anyone have any detailed information about this Fraggle Rock Writers Bible ? I am lookingfor even a photocopy of one - Is it really that rare ? sounds like a great piece :smile:

Many Thanks

Spencer

beigefraggle

Reaction score
You may have seen this already, but for anyone who hasn't, Muppet Central has a brief description of the Writer's Bible, and other rarities. Good ol' Muppet Central. :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
beigefraggle said:
You may have seen this already, but for anyone who hasn't, Muppet Central has a brief description of the Writer's Bible, and other rarities. Good ol' Muppet Central. :smile:

* giggles * Oh yeah. That's mine. It's something that the writers of the Fraggle Rock cartoon were given to help guide them in creating the animated series. If you've seen the animated series though, you'll come to realize that they didn't pay much attention to the " writer's bible ". I've actually got some similar things for the live action series too.

Nick :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have one of these for The Batman Adventures, Foodie. Wanna trade some copies? I can get some photocopies made quick.

Goose

Reaction score
Been a while, but does anyone have a copy or would they make a copy of this? I'd easily pay for one if it was for sale online, but its not. Any chance?