Rowlf and Constantine Plush

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
just called my disney store and they have not gotten them in yet :frown: they did tell me they are expected to get them and hopefully will get them in next week. I am so jealouis to the people who hagve already gotten theirs. One question: Is this the small or medium size plush and what was the price point?

j3h

Reaction score
He's a medium (same size as Walter for size comparison) and cost $20 in NY

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
These plushies turned out great! Nice job on Constantine's smirk.
The only thing that's missing is Constantine's trademark black dot on his face.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
These plushies turned out great! Nice job on Constantine's smirk.
The only thing that's missing is Constantine's trademark black dot on his face.
I think the guy who took this said the picture didnt have it he couldnt get it in the picture but there is one

Sprocket77

Reaction score
Finally, a Rowlf plush! I think a Rowlf toy hasn't been made since the Fisher-Price days.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Finally, a Rowlf plush! I think a Rowlf toy hasn't been made since the Fisher-Price days.
There have been Rowlf dolls produced after the Fisher-Price one was made. There was a Dr. Bob doll that was apart of the Veterinarian's Hospital doll set made by Sababa Toys, a 1989 doll made by Direct Connect, and a McDonald's doll that was a part of The Muppet Show's 25th Anniversary Happy Meal.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
There have been Rowlf dolls produced after the Fisher-Price one was made. There was a Dr. Bob doll that was apart of the Veterinarian's Hospital doll set made by Sababa Toys, a 1989 doll made by Direct Connect, and a McDonald's doll that was a part of The Muppet Show's 25th Anniversary Happy Meal.
Well, I'm just going to say this new Rowlf plush is the only good-looking plush made since the Fisher-Price Rowlf.