Rowlf and Constantine Plush

Drtooth

Reaction score
There have been Rowlf dolls produced after the Fisher-Price one was made. There was a Dr. Bob doll that was apart of the Veterinarian's Hospital doll set made by Sababa Toys, a 1989 doll made by Direct Connect, and a McDonald's doll that was a part of The Muppet Show's 25th Anniversary Happy Meal.
There was also a Starbucks puppet. That was alright quality, and it was certainly the better looking of the set.

But dang do I want that Constantine. Rowlf's amazing too... but there's just something about that smirk.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wow thats amazing the mole looks pretty cool, the eye position looks like the puppet does, and his cloak looks amazing

Also is the cloak removable?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I will have to buy these plush when they make there way over to the UK. Rowlf looks great and a Rowlf plush is rare these days so nice to see Disney making one so that makes me happy. Constantine looks great too loving the face on it so well done Disney store. Hoping they release more to join them this year like Sam seeing as he seems to have a big role in the movie. Don't let me down Disney.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
My local Disney store didn't have them in yet when I went last night, which was a bummer. But Piggy was on sale for $7 from the last movie, so at least it wasn't a wasted trip.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I got Rowlf today! They didn't have Constantine, but they are getting him as well as the Swedish Chef this friday. Today they had an updated Animal plush, with red fur instead of pink.

Rowlf is SOOO cuddly! I love it so much! (The clerk must have thought I was crazy to be getting him at my age… haha!)

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I got Rowlf today! They didn't have Constantine, but they are getting him as well as the Swedish Chef this friday. Today they had an updated Animal plush, with red fur instead of pink.

Rowlf is SOOO cuddly! I love it so much! (The clerk must have thought I was crazy to be getting him at my age… haha!)

I wonder if they got a new gonzo and piggy also... thats what the one at my disney store said they were getting is new Gonzo, piggy, and animal

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
We know so far There is a Rowlf, Constantine, an a updated Animal and soon a Swedish Chef and there will most likely be a Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy and a Walter
Hopefully there will be a
Scooter and a Sam the Eagle too.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Hope we have walter in his casual blazer! But i hope we have scooter and defiently sam first because sam has a big role in the movie!