What was the last thing you bought on eBay and why

Face Ache

Reaction score
50 magnets! I make Thunderbirds puppet replicas and the backs of their heads are held on with magnets.

$3 including postage from Hong Kong.

Slackbot

Reaction score
A 6-ply white ostrich feather boa. I've since chopped half of it up for Fraggle hair.

Erine81981

Reaction score
2....count them 2 Big Bird stuffed animals. I had been looking for one ever since i heard what happened to mine back when i was little. I remember having one but never did know what happened to it. My mother told me my dad threw it away only because he didn't want me growing up having a Big Bird doll. I found one but it was the wrong one (sorry to keep rambling) so i finally found the right one. But that was the last thing i've bought of ebay.

robodog

Reaction score
Three Furbys. A MIB 1998 model, a grey 2007 model and a blue and yellow 2012 model. I bought them because I love Furbys and want as many as I can get my hands on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish I had the money and credit card to get the paypal account needed for an ebay account. it would be a LOT easier collecting Happy Meal toys that way. Instead of going store to store for the assortment, that is.

robodog

Reaction score
DrTooth, you can get a prepaid Visa or Mastercard at Wal Mart. No credit check required. That's what I use. Works just like a debit card only safer because it isn't linked to a bank accountn