Dreams about Muppets...

Schfifty

Reaction score
I had a dream this morning that revolved around the Sesame Street video The Alphabet Game. First, I was at work with some of the characters from the video. I had a picture of Dimples the Dog with me, and I saw him behind my desk. I said, "Hey, it's Dimples! Woof!", and he woofed back. Later, I was inside a studio where it had the Alphabet Treasure Hunt set and a live studio audience. In front of the set, there was a music stand with a script on it that had the A-Z graphic in the backdrop on its cover. Jon Stone, Marty Robinson and some other person were standing by it. Then, all of the crew members made a flock in front of the set and someone announced names in rankings, like they do at competitions.

After that, I was on a tour of a studio lot in Florida, listening to old school hip hop songs.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream that PBS or a documentary station focuses on Richard Hunt, the unsung hero of Muppets. The interviews would range from the last interviews of Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, to the Muppets themselves including Scooter, Janice, Statler, Sweetums (sort of), and Gladys the Cow. It would talk about from Sesame Street all the way to Fraggle Rock and to the last production, "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson." It was weird, but that was what I dreamt about.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream that PBS or a documentary station focuses on Richard Hunt, the unsung hero of Muppets. The interviews would range from the last interviews of Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, to the Muppets themselves including Scooter, Janice, Statler, Sweetums (sort of), and Gladys the Cow. It would talk about from Sesame Street all the way to Fraggle Rock and to the last production, "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson." It was weird, but that was what I dreamt about.
How interesting.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that The Muppet Mindset introduced a new weekly feature, "Weekly Worst Muppet Wednesdays".And the featured character was one of my favorites (and one that I did a Weekly Muppet Wednesday article on), Bruno.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed that ABC Family was running MMW. In fact, the film was making its official premiere on ABCF (in other words, it had never been shown theatrically). I remember being incredibly disappointed with the results, due to both the quality of the film and ABCF's constant editing (Constantine didn't even appear until the very end). This nightmare undoubtedly stemmed from the poor editing on the Sunday Muppet marathon.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night where I was lost in the middle of Melbourne and I ran into Kermit, Steve and Dave. They were also looking for the train station so we agreed to search together, but the next thing I know, the four of us are sitting in a bar laughing our drunken heads off. I have no idea what was so funny, but I'm tempted to visit Melbourne more...You know...just in case...

Where is the train station?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well this was unexpected...last night I had a dream I owned the Electric Mayhem some money, but it wouldn't go through until my parents did a deposit at the bank. Floyd and Zoot were saying were skeptical I'd ever come through, though I did manage to smooth things over by providing stock footage for their next music video, lol.

Yeah, not sure what I was smoking, lol. (just kidding) :sing::cool:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that David Bowie decided to make a movie ripping off Labyrinth, called Jennifer Land (named after Jennifer Connelly).

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Had an interesting one a couple of nights ago: Kermit, Fozzie, Walter and Gonzo pitted against Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Minnie in a Double Dare-type game show. It was a short that preceded a movie I was watching on DVD whose name eludes me.