The “What did you do today?” thread

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I finally went and uninstalled Y!M from my computer.

Why do I feel so sad?
You feel sad, because you said way earlier that nobody uses Y!M anymore. Well, your prediction is true.

Like I am trying to say, it's up to you. What do you want to get rid of? What can you still do?

The truth is, we all as a community are getting to get to know each other and get along, but that's hard.

Sad truth: All good things must come to an end.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
It's not supposed to get above 20 degrees outside today. I'm staying home, and possibly making some white bean and potato soup. I just fed and watered my mom's rabbit; he was quite happy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What kind of bunny does your mom have?

Anyway, I was reading the Muppet Mindset's article about one of those early SST characters that nobody really liked anyway: Herbert Birdsfoot. It never really occured to me till now that Easter Egg looks a little like Herbert Birdsfoot.

Of course, it also didn't occur to me either until I was watching some old episodes of FREAKAZOID! I taped off Cartoon Network years ago that Easter Egg is also practically the same character as Emmit Nervand.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
What kind of bunny does your mom have?

He's a Holland Lop named Oswald. He's actually my mom's class pet (she's a 1st grade teacher), but this year and last, she's had kids in the class who are allergic to Oswald, so he just stays home.

Anyway, the day's just begun, so I'll talk about what I did yesterday:

I ate breakfast, made some phone calls (for healthcare; I kept getting put on hold and transferred, which was annoying), went to work from 11:45-7:50, came home, fed my dog (and gave her water; seriously, her bowl was bone dry, and I chastized my brothers for being bad pet owners), ate some dinner, used the Internet for a while, and then went to bed at around 10:45.

Today, I drank a smoothie for breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and I have to go to work at 8:30 (till 1pm, unless they ask me to stay later, which I sort of hope they won't). After work, I'll trying calling about my healthcare again today after work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching some episodes of MIKE, LU & OG on Dailymotion, and it's occured to me that I don't believe I ever even saw the second season... one of these two obnoxious little twins that had the hots for Mike sounds almost exactly like Baby Animal.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not a dang thing. Started watching more Dr. Who episodes. Still on the first ever season from back in the 60s. Kind of interesting so far. I don't know if I'll get into it more but I'll try to watch as much as I can.

Daniel

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Drank/ate a smoothie for breakfast (it came out more ice cream-like than smoothie-like), worked from 9 to 3, came home, hung out with my brothers and dog for a while, ate dinner, took a shower, wrote a little, and am now web-surfing.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Listening to the Muppet Barbershop Quartet's ' Smells Like Teen Spirit' on repeat. Can't.Stop. Laughing! I now know better to listen to it on a bus...

My friends and I are planning to recreate it for the school talent show.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I hot glued feathers onto a Fraggle's head. And I made homemade gyoza for my lunches this week. Mmmmm!