Long Shot: Is this you? William Paterson Live

Neil565

Reaction score
When I went to this event, I was told there was autographs at another building. I went, and had my picture taken with Bob and Carol. I gave the lady my info, and three weeks later, got a book and this photo sent to me. At thetime, I thought it was a promo item. But after having found it again recently, I wonder if I received someone elses photo by mistake?
I think the guy on the front right is the books author, and the lady left is the subject of the photo. if this is you, or you know who this is, I will gladly send you the photo.

I just wonder if there is a way, all these years later, to track down where mine went. Or if find out what company took it, and if they had backups. I'd hate to not have it after this rare opportunity.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I was there too! I was a little miffed. During the Q&A, I was next on line with a question. I was about to open my mouth when it was announced "Sorry! That's all the time we have for questions!" Dang me.

Michael Davis did come back out and signed my book, and Sonia Manzano posed for a picture (although she wasn't in the most pleasant of moods), but that's all I got to meet that day. Met Bob before, and had to wait another year and a half to finally meet Caroll, but still it was a great night.

Was that really five years ago already????!!!!!

Neil565

Reaction score
I was there too! I was a little miffed. During the Q&A, I was next on line with a question. I was about to open my mouth when it was announced "Sorry! That's all the time we have for questions!" Dang me.

Michael Davis did come back out and signed my book, and Sonia Manzano posed for a picture (although she wasn't in the most pleasant of moods), but that's all I got to meet that day. Met Bob before, and had to wait another year and a half to finally meet Caroll, but still it was a great night.

Was that really five years ago already????!!!!!
yep, hard to believe! I was REALLY nervous at the autograph signing. I had read online that supposedly you had to donate at least$1,000's for the privelage of even getting in, so I wasn't sure if I was sneaking in or not! No one asked for an ID, so I kept any talkings I had short, for fear of getting thrown out :smile:. I got to speak to Kevin for about 10 seconds, I showed Frank a picture I had from Star Wars insider that had him and the star wars director looking at the yoda mask, and I got guts enough to get my picture taken with bob and carole.. only to not get a copy.

I REALLY wish someone would throw a Sesame con in new york. Puppet Building workshops, puppeteer lessons, an improv show done by the real crew, a musical panel, song creation panel, etc. Could be real fun! I'd still love to meet Bill Barreta (Bobo!) and get my picture taken with the main cast....they are all on my list of people to meet before they or I die, but sadly I don't have any contacts to get it done ;o)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Did it seem to you Frank was a little cranky that night? He really looked like he didn't want to be there, he didn't want to answer questions, he didn't want to interact with the others, blah blah blah...

Such a shame, after the standing ovation he got blew the roof off.

Neil565

Reaction score
he seemed fine to me at the time. I just think somewhere along the way he got a chip on his shoulder and takes himself way too seriously.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I get the impression the Muppets is a rather personal topic for him.

I was at the event too; Seriously has it really been 5 years???