More New Disney Store Muppet Merch

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
I kinda like the full sized Muppet plushies. Than again I don't collect small Disney Store bean bags.

Sometimes they do bought Full sized stuffed animals and smaller bean bags of characters but thats only with movies like Toy Story 3, Monsters University, and Wreck it Ralph. The Muppet merchandise always seems to be a little bit more limited.

gonzofan13

Reaction score
I kinda like the full sized Muppet plushies. Than again I don't collect small Disney Store bean bags.

Sometimes they do bought Full sized stuffed animals and smaller bean bags of characters but thats only with movies like Toy Story 3, Monsters University, and Wreck it Ralph. The Muppet merchandise always seems to be a little bit more limited.
I agree

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, they didn't have Wreck-it Ralph Bean Bags. Well, they did, but not Ralph or Felix. Just the odd background Sugar Rush characters that didn't sell while everything else sold out.

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
I just got a green letter in the mail today with a big Gonzo on the front and a small Miss Piggy and Kermit on the back inviting me to Walt Disney World!
I think the Disney Company has me on their mailing list somehow :smile:

I also got my Rowlf :sympathy: and Swedish chef :hungry: today !
I'm not sure If I wanna get constantine.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I took a close look at the figure set today, and this is interesting...

While they do indeed have the same 4 Gonzo, Kermit, Fozzie, and Animal figures, Gonzo and Kermit have figure stands (meaning Kermit can probably actually stand up now) and Animal has a bigger stand.

So they're technically different.