A little Fanart

Slackbot

Reaction score
Aw, neat! Thank you, I like very much. And, heh heh, Poncle looks lke a little baby Gobo. Quite appropriate, that!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Not a request (apologises, by the way, my only excuse is that college and life as well as just not being in the mood to draw got in the way) but something I've kept in my files for a very long time.

Yeah, a couple of you may remember that I said in 'Favourite Muppet Ships' that I ship Zoot/Lips. Like, I REALLY ship it. But I was pretty embarrassed about it despite the fanfic/art ideas I had, which is why I didn't post any of these doodles at the time I drew them (in fact I was pretty embarrassed by any ship I had that wasn't canon in any fandom). Then, during my break from MC and spending time with another fandom on tumblr, I just thought, 'Ehh, this isn't too bad!' and starting making more non-canon ship art. So I guess that's why I'm showing these now.

Anyway, enough babbling. Here's my old incredibly cheesy Zoot/Lips doodles I did over a year ago!

Bridget

Reaction score

Whatever happens by IamAllyBallyBee

I had a sketch for this from last month/year and spruced it up a bit.

It's meant to be a New Year piece so it's a teensy but late.

Little explanation behind this pic. In my Muppet Headcanon, Floyd, Zoot and Janice go through some pretty tough times before joining The Muppet Show, but they all manage to be happy eventually, even if their lives are consistently crazy.

The Muppets (c) Disney, Muppets Studio.

Texture by E-Dina
I am clueless as to why I am just now seeing this work of art. I REALLY favor Janice's hair and outfit selection, as well as her smile. This was very well done. *Applause*

Slackbot

Reaction score
I say, have your pet 'ships and don't worry about 'em. So they're not canon or particularly common in the fandom--so what? It doesn't have to be wall-to-wall Piggy & Kermit, Floyd & Janice, and Gonzo & Camilla. Sure, you're coloring outside the lines, but it'd be pretty boring if fans never took chances. 'Sides, you're hardly the first of us to slash Muppets.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Not a request (apologises, by the way, my only excuse is that college and life as well as just not being in the mood to draw got in the way) but something I've kept in my files for a very long time.

Yeah, a couple of you may remember that I said in 'Favourite Muppet Ships' that I ship Zoot/Lips. Like, I REALLY ship it. But I was pretty embarrassed about it despite the fanfic/art ideas I had, which is why I didn't post any of these doodles at the time I drew them (in fact I was pretty embarrassed by any ship I had that wasn't canon in any fandom). Then, during my break from MC and spending time with another fandom on tumblr, I just thought, 'Ehh, this isn't too bad!' and starting making more non-canon ship art. So I guess that's why I'm showing these now.

Anyway, enough babbling. Here's my old incredibly cheesy Zoot/Lips doodles I did over a year ago!

This is absolutely wonderful!!! It's nice to see someone take a chance and go out of the norm with drawings of Muppet pairings, especially Yaoi/Yuri pairings. I think you have officially convinced me to support ZootxLips. :fanatic: