You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, But I couldn't help mentioning that I've actually taken the time to train my chicken by the call of ''chicky-babe''. No kidding!!

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
YAMBAOMF if when excited,you say,Holy Gladys!!!

-Instead of old as time, old as sam!!! Hungry as Yorick!! The list goes on and on!!!!

which reminds me......''Breaks into song'' ''...And the rock goes on and onnn!!!!''( you have GOT to love the song o' songs,no matter how annoying it can be.)

cjd874

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if...

• you're crying freely over John Henson's death (I'm pretty close to doing so)
  • you meet a nice girl in a laundromat and immediately think of Gonzo and Camilla from the "Muppets at Walt Disney World" special
  • in an attempt to "share" pizza and grape juice with your friend, you take more for yourself
  • for all you parents out there, your child insists on doing things by herself and you play "Lonesome Joan" for her
  • you go to a hardware store to find parts for your own Six Dollar Man
  • you know what the Sadness Hotel looks like!
  • you would go to Charlie's Restaurant any day of the week. Bonus points if you take a chance by ordering the big hamburger.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if:

• When someone asks you if you whether you want mustard or motor oil, you say, "Regular, of course!".
  • You go crazy if John Ritter impersonates you.
  • You confuse Martin Short with Martin Sheen.
  • You become magician and try to turn your brother into a sandwich.
  • You wish your camera spoke Spanish.
  • You get all of the references I just made.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI:

Whenever this forum becomes dead, you can't help but hear this song in your head. Also, you might have seen someone tumbling like a tumbleweed while skiing in cartoons.

You like to eat veggies including radishes.

You heard someone say, "Gonzo!" across the room.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI if you know when your Muppet "fanniversary" is (mine is today!).
If people don't let you pick what to watch with them because they know you'll probably choose Muppets.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if in a personal questionnaire, you claimed that the theme song of your life is 'Yes, We Have No Bananas'. And if you claim your spirit animal is a Fazoob. Not to mention adding on that your dream is to tackle Steve Whitmire in a massive hug before tracking down Dave Goelz.

I would have loved to have seen my teachers face as he read it....