Want to get your hand's on the Mysteriouse Muppet Vision Box Set

King Prawn

Reaction score

uncleduke

Reaction score
Coolness -
I have bought goodies from this sight in the past, and have been pleased with the items recieved.

I was watching the site, but these were always listed as 'not currently available'
So glad they are finally in stock - I ordered 2! and some cool new Haunted Mansion swag to boot!

Thanks for the heads up!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
My Grandma'ma and Grandpa'pa ;-) picked me up a set a few weeks ago when they went on a trip with my uncle and his family to Disney World, This set is VERY nice!!! Beaker's head moves up and down!!!!!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, Fozzie pie spin's and even comes of the try too!!!Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
and some cool new Haunted Mansion swag to boot!
Can you guys tell me a bit about this 'Haunted Mansion' i hear so much about - i know it's kinda a Disney ride but what exactly ? Is it a straight ghost house just on a bigger scale or is there kinda a humor element to it or what ? I'm very interested because of something to do with my own work right now so i'd love to know - i hear they are making a movie and have a version of this at Disneyland Paris ?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hi Luke i'm not sure if this is it but i do remember that when i went to disney world i went on this ride, you get in a kind of cart and it goes through a haunted mansion fool of ghost's.

Anyway there's also a Pirates of the Carrabian movie coming out to, i looking forward to that but after Disneys awful movie based on the country bears i'm not to sure about it.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Can you guys tell me a bit about this 'Haunted Mansion' i hear so much about
Most certainly! It's a really great ride! You start by going into a small room where you hear the beginning narration and then the room starts sort of growing--all the pictures on the walls get longer and its really neat--for example, one picture is a girl on a tight rope and as the picture grows, you see that she is balancing over an alligator. Then you go on to the actual ride part where you get in little cars--with backs so you only see forward and they take you through the haunted house. You see the ballroom with the dancing ghosts and theres outside in the graveyard and just a bunch of rooms. It's an excellent ride!:big_grin:

Oh yeah, great site King Prawn! Thanks for posting it!

gringo

Reaction score
I just got back from Disney World last week. They had at least 20-30 of the sets at the Muppet store in MGM studios. They also had all the muppet busts too. They were a little bit more than online.