Wanted: Materials to build a Kermit Replica

Bennni

Reaction score
Hello there, I've recently watched the Documentary "Being Elmo" and it has truly inspired me to build my own puppet. Yes, I know. There are many people which have built this… But I want to build my own Kermit the Frog! I am a huge fan of him and always have been. I've recently been looking at just buying the Plush toy version of him, but since watching the documentary I want to build my own.

Now, heres my problem and I've come across it so many times on this forum. I live in the UK and have found it extremely difficult in coming across the right material. Yes… The perfect material would be Antron Fleece, if it wasn't so difficult to buy over here though! So anyone from the UK on here have you ever built your own Kermit? If so what material have you used? And where is the best place to get it all?

Personally I have looked around myself and find that just normal Polar Anti Pill Fleece would just be the right material in my eyes. Would love to here back from you guys and really appreciate the help! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Also in the UK :smile:
Yea that seller also sells half done eyes that wer perfect for Kermit... I used the 35mm ones.