Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did they seriously need to make Bert that terrifying?

Why couldn't they find that image back when the "Bert is Evil" meme started? Seems like a waste to find this hideous thing now.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
This is a thread that I did NOT want to see pop up in my notification feed. Haha

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Look at B.B's eye placement....He looks drunk.Like he's telling Oscar how he killed Radar in a car accident .or somthing. Somthing like that.

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
At least you didn't mention MWoO:

What was Disney thinking with this film? This would have upset me very much if I saw it as a child

My reaction:

Make it stop!:grouchy:

Apparently a Tickle Me Elmo...

I have that. It's not a normal Tickle Me Elmo from the 90s. It's from around 2009 and it's called Elmo Live. Its truly an awesome Elmo toy(When it hasn't been skinned alive like in this photo) .

Drtooth

Reaction score
What was Disney thinking with this film? This would have upset me very much if I saw it as a child
To that movie's credit, it was true to the book in ways the original movie never was. Nevermind the fact that A) Disney had literally nothing to do with the film, maybe pushing the release date up at most, and B) Kermit is playing a Scarecrow. Basically stuffed with straw.

But I do agree... what were they thinking with..ugh...that film when we were robbed of Kermit: Prince of Denmark?