New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score
MsMuppet said:
Hi all!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am MsMuppet - a Henson loving social studies teacher from South Florida! I grew up watching Dinosaur, Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, and old VHS' of the Muppet Show... I guess I've technically been a Henson fan since birth! :wink:

In addition to being a Muppet fan, hubby & I love all things Disney, Dark Crystal, and other fantasy related things.

We love the idea of creating our own puppets & are currently making our first "glorified sock puppet" thanks to the Puppet Project pattern. We are exited to see how it turns out!

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :wink:
Welcome to the forum as frackle fan said we love to see peoples puppets and hope that u enjoy this forum as much as us

muppetfan64

Reaction score
I am a HUGE muppets fan and I have known the muppets since age 3 and I have a very entertaining digital muppet show on my kindle fire.my favorite muppets are Kermit, animal,gonzo,and fozzie.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I am a HUGE muppets fan and I have known the muppets since age 3 and I have a very entertaining digital muppet show on my kindle fire.my favorite muppets are Kermit, animal,gonzo,and fozzie.
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as us and I hope you enjoy the other members of the forum, too. :smile:

Superteacher

Reaction score
I teach school and found this forum. I have always wanted a puppet that looks like me that I can use in my class. I think my students would love it. That's why I am here trying to get feedback on some puppet makers.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I teach school and found this forum. I have always wanted a puppet that looks like me that I can use in my class. I think my students would love it. That's why I am here trying to get feedback on some puppet makers.
Nice to meet you, Superteacher.
Puppet makers like Slackbot, Vic, and Keeermit are members of the Muppet Central Forum and maybe you can have a conversation with them and ask them if they want to help make a puppet that looks like you.
I hope you have fun at the forum! :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here... Have been a Muppet fan for all of my 38 years and have been visiting this site for years too. Today, I finally signed up! Just thought I would make my first post and say hi.
Nice to meet you, Pablo. Welcome to the forum!
I hope you meet lots of members here.