Sailor Moon manga or anime

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 5 Computer School Blues

"We know you'll be very pleased with our latest progress Queen Beryl," said Titus.
Queen Beryl sighed. "You've failed miserably always before. But perhaps you'll finally redeem yourselves. Give me your report."
Jedite declared confidently. "We've discovered that many humans will exert a lot of their energy and power into pursuing scholastic achievement. We intend to tap into that precious resource."
Queen Beryl gave a little smile. "This does sound very promising. But just how do you two propose to do this?"
"One of the main ways humans seek knowledge for these goals of theirs is through a machine they call a computer," explained Titus. "Jedite and I will use their own technology against them."
Queen Beryl did indeed like the sound of this idea. "Proceed my servants."

Meanwhile at Serena's school everybody was talking about a new girl who'd recently arrived. Molly said her name was Amy and gossip was flying all around the place. "I think she's such a snob," one girl replied and another added, "She doesn't want to talk about cool topics like boys or jewellery."
Melvin said "She is kind of weird. Practically every moment of her spare time she wants to devote to studying as much as she possibly can. I mean I admire pursuit of scholastic goals but that is way extreme." Even Serena was inclined to agree with that thought.
"Whoa. That is strange. She must have an over-loaded brain. I could never do that."
"No Serena. You're at the opposite end of the scale." Somebody else replied and Serena was incensed.
"What? How can you possibly compare me in any way to that new girl?"
An argument almost broke out when Molly cried "Yikes! That's her standing over there. I think she heard what we were saying." Amy did look rather hurt, like she was almost ready to cry and as she turned around and walked away everybody began to feel uncomfortable. Serena felt guilty and ashamed for having taken part in it.

Later when school was over and Serena was on her way home she met Amy. Serena greatly wanted to make things up. so she told her, "Hey Amy. Listen I'm very sorry for acting like a jerk and hurting your feelings. I would very much like us to be friends."
When Amy heard this she was very cheered at the prospect of at least one true friend. "Why thank you for such a wonderful heartfelt apology. I'd love to be friends." She smiled lighting up her face and shook hands warmly with Serena. Then Serena invited her to visit one of her favourite hangouts, the gaming arcade. As they walked off together unbeknown to them Luna the Cat was watching. She was feeling some vibes about Amy. But she wasn't certain what they meant.

Later at the arcade Serena showed her new friend her absolute favourite game. The Sailor V Video Game. Amy watched as Serena pressed the buttons and pulled the levers to make the Sailor V character fight aliens, monsters and other kinds of enemies. She managed to reach a score of 2500 before the character got zapped. "Oh no!" She cried before composing herself and saying, "Well I didn't do too badly considering I haven't played for a few days. Would you like to try?"
"It does look interesting. I suppose I'll have a go." Amy slid into the seat.
"Just please don't feel too bad if you get a bad score your first time." But Serena was in for a big surprise. Amy played far better than expected. In fact she not only aced Serena's last score but she continued to increase it to 10 000, then 20 000. Serena's mouth hung open in amazement and everybody else was drawn to observe this incredible player. Eventually she hit over 50 000 and goodness knows how much higher she would have gone if she hadn't suddenly given a start and cried out.
"Oh my goodness. I'm going to be late!"
"What will you be late for?"
Amy quickly picked up her bags which had fallen to the floor when she jumped. "My computer school class."
"More school?" Serena was flabbergasted but Amy said a quick good-bye and raced off.

As Serena exited the building her friend Andrew the manager called out to her. "Hey Serena."
"Yes Andrew." For a moment Serena was excited thinking Andrew wanted to chat with her and she was so keen on him. But she was abruptly brought back to reality when he held something up in his hand.
"I just wanted to let you know that it looks like that new friend of yours dropped her computer disc by the game she was playing."
"Oh. Okay then I'll see that I return it to her." Serena promised and took it but as she walked along Luna joined her.
"Serena I strongly feel we should first go to the library and check what is on that disc."
"Why Luna?"
"There's something about Amy. I sense it but I'm not sure what it is exactly."
"I think you're over-reacting Luna."
"Serena!"
"But okay. We will do it. Anything to humour you."
"Are you talking to yourself Meatball Head?" Darien suddenly appeared out of nowhere startling them both.
"Mind your own business you creep." Serena ran off with the disc in her hand and Luna followed meowing in fright. She was fearful that Darien may have overheard her talking.
Darien thought to himself. "Why do I feel so strong an interest in that strange girl?"

When they were far enough away Serena realized they were right next to Amy's computer school so she was going to return the disc, but Luna said, "Wait Serena. The library is just on the other side of the street. Let's check out what's on it first. I really do have a weird feeling about that girl Amy."
"I still think your mind is playing tricks on you Luna. But out of respect I will do what you say."

So the two of them got on a computer in a secluded area. Serena inserted the disc and something weird began to happen. "Cover your ears Serena!" Luna warned. "It's a brainwashing device."
A creepy voice spoke from the screen. "Surrender your energy to Queen Beryl and the Negaforce."
While Serena covered her ears in horror Luna pushed the button ejecting the disc.
"This is terrible. Amy must be a servant of the Negaverse."
"Oh no." Serena moaned.
"Serena we have to stop her."

So they raced back to the computer school. Serena decided a disguise would be helpful and used that special pen Luna gave her to become a school superintendent. Then she and Luna rushed into the building and burst in to where the class was being conducted. A woman with glasses was talking to Amy about something. Just as Serena ran through the door she heard Amy say, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to my disc."
"I have your disc Amy. Don't try to deny what you're up to. You're busted."
"Huh?" Amy looked confused.
The woman suddenly seized her violently and turning round to face Serena transformed. She was really Garoben. One of the two Negaverse soldiers who had helped to guard Saffron earlier. Then Titus and Jedite materialized together. "Well you may have stolen our student's disc and found us out," said Jedite.
"But what are you going to do about it?" Titus finished.
Serena and Luna realized that Amy was really innocent and Serena quickly transformed. "Sailor Moon. Who else?" Jedite hissed. "Garoben get her."
Garoben began throwing what looked like test report cards at Sailor Moon while she kept hold on Amy with her other hand. To Luna's dismay Sailor Moon was chased into the corner running to avoid the cards and then all the other students, clearly under the power of their own Negaverse computer discs rose out of their seats and shuffled towards her like the women in the jewellery store under Morga's control had.

"Help Luna. I'm outnumbered!" Sailor Moon cried while the villains turned to Amy. "Here's a computer that's running our program Garoben. Take her energy," commanded Titus.
Garoben thrust Amy's head towards the screen but to everybody's astonishment she resisted the hypnotic effect. And then a strange mark appeared glowing on her forehead. "What's this?" Garoben cried showing it to Jedite and Titus as it flickered and faded.
Luna had seen it. "It's the sign of Mercury. That's the vibes I was feeling. Amy is Sailor Mercury."

"I think we'd better just do away with this weird girl Garoben," said Jedite while Luna did one of her back flips in the air creating a power stick. "I couldn't agree more Jedite." so saying Garoben threw Amy to the ground and morphed one of her hands into a giant axe. Amy trembled in terror as Garoben raised her built-in weapon menacingly. "You've failed this class I'm afraid."
"Amy! Take this!" Luna called out as she sent the stick sliding across the floor and Amy lunged for it. It was close. Garoben's swinging chop only narrowly missed. As Garoben moved to pursue her Luna desperately cried "Now shout Mercury Power." Amy gritted her teeth and raising her stick did just that.
Jedite and Titus were shocked when she transformed. "What's this Jedite? Another Sailor Scout?"
"It can't be Titus!"
Garoben was momentarily taken aback but said, "Whoever you are I'll chop you to bits."
"Quick! Use your Mercury Bubbles."
Amy shouted "Mercury Bubbles Blast!" at the moment when Garoben was preparing to take another swing at her. The effect was not only a sudden burst of bubbles that surrounded the three Negaverse enemies but immense freezing cold. Garoben shivered hugging herself while Jedite and Titus wrapped their arms around each other.
"Oooohh. J-j-jedite. It's f-f-f-freezing." Titus shivered.
"I'm c-c-c-cold too h-h-honey."
"W-w-w-what's happening?" Garoben stammered. Suddenly she saw Amy's face in the mist and swung her axe arm at her only to find it was her reflection in a computer monitor screen. As she chopped the screen in two her power over all the people began to wane and they collapsed to the floor. Sailor Mercury called out to Sailor Moon. "Are you all right?"
"I'm fine but I can't say the same for big, red and ugly." With that response Sailor Moon threw her tiara at Garoben who screamed as she was blasted to dust.

When they saw Garoben blown away Jedite and Titus screamed and began to tremble in each other's arms for reasons other than cold. "Queen Beryl's going to skin us alive." Jedite whimpered as he and Titus teleported together.
The people began to regain consciousness while Luna and Sailor Moon greeted their new ally Sailor Mercury.
They both apologized. "We're very sorry we thought you were working for our enemies."
"It's okay. I understand why you suspected me when you saw what was on that disc. I'm just so glad we beat them." Sailor Mercury smiled reassuringly.

As for Jedite and Titus they were not exactly skinned alive. But Queen Beryl was so angry this time that she ordered them to be tied to a whipping post face to face and five of Beryl's servants known as the Doom and Gloom Girls were instructed to one by one lash them with a whip once for each of the five missions they had failed so far. This added up to 25 lashes for them both. The two lovers backs were laid bare and they screamed for mercy to no avail as the whips snaked through the air striking them with stinging force. The first two Doom and Gloom Girls relentlessly whipped them in turn counting off the lashes one after the other. As one struck Titus she cried one. Then the one on the opposite side struck Jedite one. Then Titus again two and Jedite again two and so on. Then they switched sides and gave them five more each. The next pair repeated the process and the last single Doom and Gloom Girl gave Titus five in succession and then likewise Jedite.

Afterwards Jedite and Titus lay on a bed in private quarters shirtless on their tummies and the pillows they were laying upon were becoming wet with their tears. Then a knock came on the door. "Who is it?" Titus groaned.
"It's me. The Dream Dolly Titus." A voice called. "I've come to wash and dress your wounds and Jedite's too."
"Come in."
The creature who entered had the appearance of a creepy ventriloquist's doll. She carried a bucket of water with a bar of soap and a washer in one hand and a medical bag in the other. There were tears in the Dream Dolly's own eyes as she tended to their wounds. Titus was very grateful to her and Jedite was overcome by such a gesture. Nobody but Dream Dolly would ever have done such a thing for them. Compassion was an extremely rare thing in Queen Beryl's kingdom. "Thank you Dream Dolly." Titus smiled in spite of her pain. "I promise I'll pay you back for this one day."
"There's no need really Titus." Dream Dolly stroked Titus' cheek gently. "I'm only doing what I rightfully should for a friend and her sweetheart. You're my best friend Titus."
Jedite and Titus began to cry again with emotion. "You are a wonderful person Dream Dolly." Titus reached out and clasped her hand. "Thank you once more for your kind heart."

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 6 Time Bomb

Serena and her new friend Amy had been enjoying themselves on Sunday wandering around all the shopping malls in town. They looked at everything clothes, dolls, ornaments. You name it, they looked at it. They even went to the bookstore, mostly because Amy was so insistent about it. While Amy bought a book she wanted Serena picked up some new comic books. "Hey Amy. What did you buy?"
"An updated copy of Scientific Equations and Computations. Here take a look at it." Amy handed Serena the book.
While Serena looked at the pages and thought, "Awk. I have no idea what this is all about," Amy was looking at her comics.
"Oh dear. Serena's never going to amount to anything if all she does is read these comic books."

Later they were standing outside a clock store. "Let's make this our last stop Serena. I need a rest from all the walking."
"Okay Amy. Then we can have some ice cream," agreed Serena. The two of them admired all the various clock designs and the lady at the counter asked if they'd like to look at anything in particular. Serena's favourite was one that was a statuette of a cat with a clockface in its middle. It was also an alarm. Amy said if she bought it it could help her get to school on time. The lady offered it to Serena for only $10 and Serena thought that sounded good. But when she pulled out her purse she found only a few coins. "Oh no!" She burst into tears. "I didn't realize how much I spent at the video arcade. Now I'll keep oversleeping and being late!"
Amy made an offer. "How about I begin calling in at your house every school morning to make sure you wake up and then we can walk together?"
"Oh you're a lifesaver Amy." Serena threw her arms around her thanking her immensely. The shoplady grumbled and muttered to herself about her time being wasted when they left but as soon as other customers arrived she eagerly began trying to sell to them instead.

Later when Serena got home she had a big surprise. Her mother presented her with a box to open. "I was out shopping and I saw something I knew you'd really love. Hopefully it will even help getting you to school on time." When Serena opened her gift she was delighted indeed.
"It's the very same clock that I saw and wasn't able to buy. Oh thank you mum. Thank you."
"I also bought a wall clock for your father and I to hang in our bedroom. It will get him to his job on time."
Serena and her mother thought the cat clock looked just like Luna. However Luna was deeply incensed. "Nonsense. It doesn't look anything like me at all."
But Serena set it by her bedside that night after setting the alarm for school the following Monday morning.

Meanwhile back at the shop something sinister was happening. Jedite and Titus appeared suddenly to the shoplady after the store was all locked up for the night and she transformed revealing herself as Ramwoir, the other Negaverse soldier who had been guarding Saffron under the leadership of Titus.
"You are doing well Ramwoir," Jedite complimented her. "All of our magic clocks that you sold today will cast their spell upon the people while they sleep."
Titus added. "They'll all be running around desperately trying to get their daily business done in a crazed frenzy and all the energy they vent through their stress and confusion will be drawn to us for Queen Beryl."
Ramwoir gave a little bow. "I live to serve our queen and the Negaforce."
Jedite gave a pained frown and Titus frowned too as he spoke. "Well come what may we must make sure that you continue to live Ramwoir. All our previous soldiers have been killed except for Morga who is being discharged very soon from our headquarters hospital ward by either Sailor Moon or that mysterious masked man in a tuxedo. And now we have to contend with Sailor Mercury who distracted us with her cold fog long enough for Sailor Moon to kill Garoben. You must be very careful for our sake as well as your own."
"Yes our backs are still causing us pain and discomfort though they are healing." Titus looked like she was ready to cry at the memory of the brutal whipping Queen Beryl had sentenced her and Jedite to.
"I deeply sympathize," said Ramwoir. "But Queen Beryl is so needlessly harsh. As a soldier I know I may perish in battle one day in one form or another. Garoben and all the others knew that as well."
"We know," Jedite replied. "But Queen Beryl seems to think we should be responsible to keep our troops alive when they are on individual missions as opposed to full scale combat war."
"Please be very careful Ramwoir," Titus implored. "For our sake if nothing else."
"I will," promised Ramwoir.

In the morning Amy called in to pick up Serena as she had promised, only to have her mother tell her at the front door that Serena had already left over an hour ago. "What? We were supposed to go together!"
"I know. It's unlike Serena to get up at such a time," her mother agreed. "But she said she wanted to get an early start today." Amy was amazed, even more so as Serena's dad raced out the front door past her with his breakfast toast still in his mouth saying a muffled, hasty, quick good-bye. Next Serena's mum told her, "It's been very nice to see you Amy but I desperately need to do all the housework for today. Vacuuming, ironing, washing, cooking and everything else. I must start immediately or else I'll never get done. Every second is too precious to waste. Bye." Amy thought it was very weird the way Serena's parents were rushing about.

Meanwhile at school Serena, Molly, Melvin and everybody else were all desperately pleading with Miss Haruna to hurry up and begin class so they could take care of their own business afterward. But she insisted on waiting until it was exactly time to start and then to their irritation announced that she had so much to do herself today that she had decided suddenly to cancel their classes. She packed up her papers and said good-bye. Serena grumbled about how rude she was wasting their time like that and the others agreed. They all left to go home.

But things in general were becoming more and more chaotic. Amy noticed that everybody was running around all over the place and cars were driving so fast and erratically that there were several crashes. People yelled and argued with each other and the energy emanated to where Jedite and Titus were gathering it at the clock store. "This is all so very strange," she thought to herself.
Suddenly Amy heard Luna call out to her and as she turned around she saw that Luna had the cat clock tied to her back. "Amy I noticed this clock was mysteriously giving out a glowing light upon Serena while she was asleep. I suspect it may have something to do with what is happening to everybody."
"Let's take a look Luna." Amy sat on a park bench and untied the clock from Luna. She took out her mini-computer that Luna had presented her with the other day and carefully prised the back of the clock off. Holding her computer she scanned the insides and found that something unusual was indeed in the mechanism.
"Aha! I was right," said Luna.
"This is major weird Luna. This force is designed to affect people's relation to time. No wonder everybody is rushing around and causing trouble and confusion."
"Yes even Serena got up early this morning Amy. Two entire hours early."
Just then Serena herself came running around the corner and they both called out to get her attention. Pulling up to a halt Serena asked what they were doing there and they both explained what was happening. So they all raced off to the shop to investigate.

When they arrived Luna wanted them to take time to formulate a plan of attack. But Serena was still under the influence of the magic spell and was grouching about how she was running out of time to do all the things she needed to do and all the other things she wanted to do for fun and pleasure. She transformed into Sailor Moon and talked Amy into bursting through the front door with her. Amy transformed also saying "What are we waiting for? I'm tired of wasting time planning things anyway."
Luna worried that the spell was beginning to infect Amy like a disease plague.

Sailor Moon used her tiara through to break the doors down and she and Sailor Mercury ran inside followed by Luna. Inside they found Ramwoir still disguised as the shoplady. "Hey you!" Sailor Moon yelled. "I'm Sailor Moon."
"And I'm Sailor Mercury."
"We're the champions of justice."
"So in the Name of the Moon you'd better surrender, and make it snappy because I haven't got all day to wait."
Ramwoir shed off her disguise and said defiantly, "You can't scare me little girls. Follow me with your kitty cat companion. If you dare."
She disappeared inside the body of a huge grandfather clock and the hands moved to the midnight hour giving out twelve eerie chimes. "Come after me girls. Unless you're scared." Her voice taunted them from inside.
"I have no time to be scared." Sailor Moon ran inside the clock with Mercury and Luna at her heels.
As soon as they were gone Jedite and Titus appeared and laughed triumphantly together.
"Nothing to worry about this time Titus honey pie. As long as this clock stays on midnight not even Sailor Moon will be able to overcome Ramwoir. Her power over time is absolutely strong."
"And Queen Beryl will be delighted that we have finally done away with her plus Sailor Mercury," added Titus as she hugged and kissed her lover. They continued to laugh gleefully during their cuddles and smoochings.

Luna and the two girls tracked down Ramwoir eventually but before they could do anything Sailor Moon began to shrink into a small toddler girl. Luna and Sailor Mercury were shocked but Ramwoir waved the staff she had pointed at Sailor Moon and declared, "I have complete power over time. I just made it go far backwards for Sailor Moon as you can see. As for you Sailor Mercury, I can also make it go forward." So saying she pointed her staff at Mercury and she began to change into an old lady.
Luna tried to attack Ramwoir with an angry meowl. But Ramwoir just casually froze her in mid stride. "I can also make it stand still. Now which one of you shall I blast into nothing first? The old timer or the baby?"
"No. You leave me fwiend alone!" The toddler Sailor Moon cried and the elderly Sailor Mercury staggered as she tried to move almost falling over her own feet.
Jedite and Titus could overhear everything that was happening inside the big clock from where they stood to their immense glee. But so could Tuxedo Mask. He had entered through the broken doorway and snuck up quietly while their backs were turned. With their attention rivetted to the clock face he realized the girls were in trouble and seizing his chance threw a rose right into the center of the clock smashing it and breaking the mechanism.
Jedite and Titus wheeled around in shock to behold him.
"Oh no!"
"Do you realize what you've done?"

Ramwoir immediately felt the effect of what Tuxedo Mask had done and so did the others. Sailors Mercury and Moon returned to their normal forms and Luna unfroze collapsing to the floor. "What's happening?" Ramwoir was very worried.
"Mercury Bubbles Blast!" The icy cold blast of Sailor Mercury's attack sent Ramwoir into deep chills.
Sailor Moon said "Where is she?"
Mercury pointed out her eyes glowing in the cold fog. "Aim for those two dots."
"Right. Moon Tiara Magic!" Sailor Moon's tiara cut through the fog taking Ramwoir by surprise. As it struck her and she was blasted to dust her last thoughts were of her promise to Jedite and Titus. "Nooooo!"
When she disappeared so did the clock and the entire shop. The two girls and Luna found themselves on a vacant patch of sidewalk with Jedite, Titus and Tuxedo Mask.
"Again I have helped you Sailor Moon and I am pleased to introduce myself to your friend Sailor Mercury."
"Mercury. It's him. The handsome masked man I told you about."
Sailor Mercury was amazed to finally see him and she smiled and waved. "Hello there."

But Jedite and Titus didn't stay to chat. They were very upset and transported back to Queen Beryl with dread. There they were sternly told by her that they were fortunate in that Ramwoir had survived and was now in the hospital ward. "She told me that when she realized what was going to happen she put all her reserved strength into trying to come through alive for your sakes. Needless to say she succeeded and she begged me to be lenient with you two. I am getting sick of your failures but because Ramwoir is going to live I will let you off with just a warning this time."
Jedite and Titus almost fainted with relief. They fell to their knees and bowed respectfully to their monarch gasping their thanks.
"Now hear me out." Queen Beryl went on. "Morga has been discharged from the wards today. So she will be ready to return to active service soon. I have taken it upon myself to come up with a plan of my own for your next mission and it will involve not only Morga but also Kigaan. You two are to infiltrate the Cherry Hill Temple disguised as servants to sell good luck charms to students who visit there. They will really be our own Negaverse charms designed to drain off their energy. While they are dazed and disoriented they will board a bus driven by Kigaan and Morga who will be disguised as a driver and conductor. They will kidnap them all and take them to another dimension where the rest of their energy can be quietly removed. That is a perfectly fool-proof plan. Not even you could possibly louse it up. And you'd better not." She finished her speech on a threatening tone glaring at them making them tremble and cringe where they lay prostrate.
"Uh n-no Queen Beryl"
"W-we will not l-l-let you down."

Meanwhile back on earth Luna told Amy and Serena how very proud she was of them. Serena said she never wanted to go on mall sprees again after this experience. That is until Molly suddenly ran up. "Hey Amy! Serena! The shoe store is having a big sale. Everything half price!"
"I love shoes!" Serena was all excited. She ran to follow Molly and then stumbled over her own feet crashing to the ground. Molly never even noticed and ran off while Serena began to whine and cry.
Luna sighed. "I should have known it was too good to last. Serena will always be Serena."
Amy agreed. "Yes undoubtedly."

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 7 An Uncharmed Life

Serena and Luna were walking down the street and they met Amy. "Hello Amy."
"Hi there Serena. Luna how are you?" She bent down to pick up Luna for a cuddle to her delight. She purred happily in her arms.
Just then several police cars came driving past them. "What's going on?" Serena wondered out loud. Before Amy or Luna could comment Molly and another girl came running up.
"Hey Serena. Amy." Molly panted.
"Molly." Serena greeted her but the other girl immediately spoke up.
"All those police are on their way to the Cherry Hill Temple. Strange things are going on."
"What sort of strange things?" Amy asked. Luna was all alert listening.
Molly elaborated. "We heard that the bus leaving the Cherry Hill area near the Temple has been vanishing taking loads of female students from different schools with it. It has happened at least three times before and this is the latest incident."
Serena was horrified. "People disappearing in buses? That's major creepy."
"I've been to visit the Temple. It's a very nice place," said Amy.
"That's where we're going now," said the other girl.
"What? Are you crazy?"
"Chill out Serena." Molly held up her hand. "We hear that you can buy good luck charms there. Besides we won't be catching the bus."
At the mention of good luck charms Serena's attention was caught. "Good luck charms. That sounds cool."
"Why don't you to come with us?" The other girl invited.
Amy handed Luna to Serena. "No thank you. I have too much homework."
"I'll come along." Serena was glowing with excitement.
"Okay. Let's go." Molly led the way, the other girl behind her.
As Serena began to follow Luna whispered in her ear. "Don't you have homework yourself?"
Serena was momentarily taken aback but recovered and whispered in reply. "Oh yes. But it can wait."
Luna just sighed and rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile at the Temple the young priestess, Raye by name, was praying in front of her sacred fire. Things were not good with all the disappearances connected with the Temple and she was also worried about her grandfather's health. She begged desperately for a fire reading but nothing was forthcoming.

All this time Jedite and Titus were under cover as Temple workers. While Jedite swept the floors Titus was selling good luck charms to visiting girls. Grandfather was trying to be sociable but he was so near-sighted he kept getting who he was addressing mixed up. He wouldn't wear his glasses. "There's nothing was wrong with my vision." That's what he always said to his granddaughter. When Serena and her friends turned up he said, "Oh you're back again are you? Well be careful not to miss your bus."
Raye appeared behind him and sighed. "Grandfather. Those are not the same girls. The other three took their charms and left. And you reckon you don't need your glasses?"
While Raye argued with her grandfather Serena marveled at Raye. "She's really something isn't she? Such a strong presence. I almost want to study about Temple life."
Molly and Serena's other friend were amazed at what she said but soon they had a bigger shock.
Hiding behind a bush Jedite waved his hands at the departing girls activating the Negacharms they were wearing. Immediately their energy began to drain. Raye sensed something sinister was happening and lashed out at Serena knocking her to the ground with one of her counter charms. But as soon as she'd done it she realized she had jumped to the wrong conclusion. Serena was not the source of the evil power she sensed. "Oh goodness. I'm very sorry." She apologized with embarassment and concern."Grandfather can you and also both of you please help me carry her inside and place her on my bed?" Titus had observed this from her stall nearby and looking the other way managed to conceal her amusement.

Inside Raye explained. "I sensed that something evil was happening and I thought it was coming from you. Usually I don't make mistakes but this time I did."
Fortunately Serena was only stunned more than anything else and when she recovered she accepted Raye's apology. Suddenly an irate woman burst through the door demanding to know where her daughter was. "She told me she was coming here to buy some good luck charms and catch the bus back home. And now I'm told that the bus has vanished. Where is she?"
"I'm very sorry." Raye politely explained. "We don't know anything about your daughter or any of the other disappearances."
"Don't give me that back talk. Where's my daughter?"
Raye snapped. "I told you we know nothing. Why don't you go to the police? They're trying to find the solution to this mystery."
Taken aback the woman softened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I-I'm just worried about my dear Lizzie."
She started to cry and Raye gave her a tissue and put her arm around her shoulders comfortingly.
Serena and her friends were very sympathetic too and Luna thought to herself, "This must be the Negaverse."

Later she forced Serena to leave her friends behind at Titus' sales counter though she grumbled about wanting to buy a charm.
"Serena this is no time to think about charms. I'm getting strange vibes around this place. Let's go get Amy. It may be the Negaverse"
"All right." Serena sighed.
Shortly afterwards Serena, Amy and Luna were standing in the area where the buses were said to have disappeared. "Okay you two. Watch out for anything suspicious."
"Hey Luna, Serena." Amy pointed to the bus stop. "Look at all those girls waiting for the bus. They all have those same charms on their wrists. And they look like they're half asleep."
"Aw. I wanted one of those charms too." Serena moaned as they ran over.
"Do you think that's a good idea Serena?" Amy asked. "You already have the natural tendency to fall into your own trances when you daydream. Do you really want to make it worse?"
"Hey Amy. I'm in love with that dreamy Tuxedo Mask. What's wrong with that?"
But before they could argue Luna pointed out the bus coming round the corner and pull up to a stop. As the girls all began to get on board like zombies she said "Get a good look at the driver and maybe the conductor if you can."
Suddenly Serena noticed her two friends among the line-up. "Hey Molly. I thought you said you two weren't taking the bus. Molly?" She called out the other girls' name too but neither of them paid her the slightest attention as they climbed inside one by one. Finally as the last one entered the driver and conductor turned to look at them with evil scary faces. "Let's get on." Luna declared but Serena refused and hugged the bus stop sign screaming in terror. While Luna and Amy tried to reason with her the doors shut and the bus drove away. It had only gone midway down the street when there was a flash of light and it vanished along with Molly and all the other girls. Luna and Amy were wide-eyed and open-mouthed while Serena flipped out in terror.

Leaving Amy and Luna behind she ran all the way back to the Temple where she met Raye feeding breadcrumbs to some of the birds. "Raye! Raye!" She panted. "I just saw your Temple bus disappear!"
Raye began to look annoyed. "Why does everybody call it our Temple bus? It doesn't belong to us. It just drives by here on its route."
Serena nervously gulped. "Hey. I'm sorry. But I saw it vanish with my own eyes. I just thought you might know something about it."
"Why do you think I would?"
"Well it had a bunch of girls on it, including two of my friends from school. And furthermore they all had those good luck charms you sell."
"Those stupid charms are all the idea of our caretaker Jed and his wife Tweetus. I'm getting sick and tired of being questioned and accused by people all the time. Grandfather and I had enough of that from the police."
Serena was really getting nervous by this time. "Heh. Heh. I guess I made a mistake. So long." With that she ran away again though she wondered to herself. "Jed? Tweetus? Where have I heard those names before?"
"Don't come back." Raye called after her but then she heard more activity of excited girls around the charm stand where Jedite was currently assisting Titus to sell them. She thought to herself. "It is true though that all our troubles began when those two first came to work for us. I must consult the sacred fire once more."

Kneeling in front of the flames she begged with all her heart. "Please o fire. Show me the truth this time. Are Jed and his wife really the source of all the plagues that have befallen us? I must know so I can confront them about it." In response the fire flared up and the faces of Jedite and Titus appeared in the midst looking wicked and cruel. Raye had the answer she sought so she went straight to the caretaker's quarters. The charm stall had closed business for the day and she found them both sharing some tea and biscuits together when she barged in.
"The game is up Jed. I know that you and Tweetus are behind these disappearances. What do you have to say for yourselves?"
Jedite and Titus only looked at each other and smiled. Next thing Titus transformed herself to Raye's shock and summoned up a small wave of water drenching her. "You're pathetic." She sneered.
Before she could respond in any way Jedite opened up a strange portal adding. "You are powerless to stop us." With that Raye was sucked into the portal screaming while Jedite said "She'll be trapped in our secret dimension forever. Perhaps Morga and Kigaan will even get all her energy too?"
The fiends both laughed as the portal closed ominously.

In the meantime Luna had Serena back at the bus stop. Amy had errands to run for her mother but she had promised to join them as soon as possible. Serena was still scared about getting on that bus but the thought of her two friends from school was also concerning her.
"Here comes that bus Serena. And this time we must not miss it."
But as it pulled up and began letting all the new girls on Serena had another panic attack and held onto a post while Luna tugged at her skirt. "No no Luna."
"Serena. What about all these poor girls? And your two friends?"
At the mention of that Serena suddenly said, "Yeah right. But at least let me have a disguise." Then she suddenly sprang up knocking Luna onto her back while her skirt was still in her mouth. While Luna grumbled at her Serena held up the magic disguise pen and cried "Disguise power. Change me into a flight attendant or,,,something."
When she transformed she looked just like a flight attendant. "Serena this isn't an aeroplane."
"Sorry it was a spur of the moment. I had no time to think."
"Well never mind. Hurry the last of the girls is boarding."
Serena and Luna threw themselves quickly through the doors.
"Hey. No animals allowed," said the conductor raising one eyebrow.
"Who cares about your rules? I'm quarantining this bus. These girls all look sick." Serena insisted that the driver pull over.
"We have no time to argue. Let's just take them with us too." The conductor told the driver and she hit the pedal just as Tuxedo Mask jumped up and grabbed onto the back of the bus.
Amy arrived just then too late and was horrified to see it vanish as it zoomed down the road in a flash just like before.

In the strange parallel dimension Luna and Serena jumped off the bus. So did the driver and conductor. Serena was crying. "Put a sock in it and transform now!"
"Okay. J-just one last sob Luna." Serena sniffed and wiped her face with a hanky. "Moon Prism Power."
When she transformed into Sailor Moon so did her opponents. The driver was a new monster but Sailor Moon recognized the conductor. She gasped. "I thought I'd gotten rid of you."
"I vowed I would return and I have. Now you must fight me and Kigaan as well." Morga was recovered to full strength and her powers were as strong as ever. She commanded all the many girls who were standing around in stupor to turn on Sailor Moon who backed up against the bus.
"Luna. Help me."
"Oh no. Here we go again," moaned Luna in exasperation.
Suddenly a rose stuck in the ground by the Negaverse soldiers feet. As they were distracted the girls all halted their advance.
Tuxedo Mask stood on top of the bus. "Sailor Moon. No matter what your enemies throw at you, you must learn to believe you can win."
"You again." Morga snarled.
Then a new voice called out. "What is this place? How'd I get here?"
"It's Raye," cried Sailor Moon as she came stumbling along in confusion.
"Get her Kigaan." Morga yelled.
In response Kigaan moved with lightning speed seizing Raye around the neck and began to choke her.
Tuxedo Mask called out once more. "You must save her Sailor Moon. You can do it."
Sailor Moon threw her tiara. "Moon Tiara Magic."
"Look out Kigaan. That's the weapon she used that almost killed me."
"I'll take care of it Morga."
Kigaan nimbly sidestepped the tiara and actually caught it with one hand while retaining her chokehold on Raye with her other arm. "You thought you could destroy me with this little frisbee?" She laughed and Morga was impressed. As she came near to examine the weapon in Kigaan's hand Sailor Moon thought of another surprise move. "Tiara trap them both but release Raye."
Suddenly the tiara stretched itself wide open and clamped around Morga and Kigaan's bodies carefully working its way around Raye leaving her free and making Kigaan let go of her. Both of Morga's arms were pinned and so was one of Kigaan's. Only the arm that had been strangling Raye was waving around loose while they struggled. They were trapped close together so it looked like they might have been going to dance cheek to cheek.

"Sailor Moon. Go and get Raye and bring her to me." Luna commanded. Obediently Sailor Moon ran over to where Raye had collapsed on her knees gasping for breath while the soldiers desperately jerked back and forth finally falling over each others feet and crashing to the ground with furious curses. She helped Raye to her own feet and walked her over to Luna. Although nobody else had noticed it Luna's sharp feline eyes had seen a symbol appear on Raye's forehead just like what had happened with Amy. She knew what it meant. Jumping up and somersaulting in the air as usual she produced a power stick. "Here Raye. This is for you."
Raye was amazed to hear a talking cat. But Luna said there was no time for explanations. "Just trust me. Take this stick and say Mars Power."
"All right. Mars Power." Raye transformed into Sailor Mars before Sailor Moon's eyes. "I can feel power coursing through my body. I can toast those monsters thoroughly."
All this time Morga and Kigaan had been rolling over and over unaware of what was taking place. As they struggled to a standing position once more and made a combined effort to break the tiara's grip Sailor Mars cried out "Mars Fire Ignite!" With a whoosh the two soldiers found themselves in a raging inferno that reduced them both to ashes in ten seconds leaving only Sailor Moon's tiara.
"Wow. That was awesome." Sailor Moon rushed over to pick up her tiara and screamed dropping it as her hand was burned. "Yeow!"
"Don't you know you should never pick up hot things?" Raye wrapped the tiara up in two thick handkerchiefs while Serena blew on her hand and sucked her fingers.
"We have a new problem to worry about. Like how do we get out of here anyway?" Luna declared with concern.
Serena was aghast. "What? Oh no."

Amy was clutching her power stick as she stood by the bus stop. Her eyes shut tight and she thought to herself, "Please in the Name of Mercury, bring back my friends to me." As her stick glowed suddenly with a bright flash one after the other first Sailor Moon appeared by her side. Then Luna. Followed by Sailor Mars and Tuxedo Mask. Then finally all the girls including Molly and Serena's other schoolfriend appeared among a huge crowd in the street. Tuxedo Mask decided he'd better leave quietly and Sailor Moon was distressed and disappointed that he suddenly launched himself into the air and out of sight before she could talk to him.
But Molly and all the other girls were very confused. But they gathered that they had been saved from some dreadful fate by Sailor Moon and her two friends. Stories about Mercury and Mars began to circulate as well and people were becoming very curious about these mysterious female warriors.

Jedite and Titus were in big trouble once more. They had realized something went wrong when their connection to their allies was suddenly terminated and they had observed things from a very high rooftop. "We have failed again Jedite. The Sailor Scouts have killed Kigaan and Morga and there's a third one now as well. What will we do?"
Jedite was pale as he held her. "We could run but we could never hide. We must go back to Queen Beryl." He threw his arms around her and whimpered while she sobbed and they transported.

This time Queen Beryl would not let them off so easily. For ruining the plan she herself had come up with plus losing Kigaan and also Morga after she had been restored to complete health she handed them over to the Doom and Gloom Girls to be tortured with thumbscrews. Jedite and Titus whimpered in agony as the thumbs of both their hands were pressed down in excruciating pain. Tears were pouring down their cheeks. Then when the Doom and Gloom Girls began to pull their shoes off they realized what else they had in mind.
"No please." Titus wailed.
"Not our toes as well." Jedite begged to no avail. The big toes of both their feet were secured in further thumbscrews and as they were crushed they could bear it no longer. Their screams and howls echoed through the chamber corridors to the ears of merciless Queen Beryl. She smiled in sadistic satisfaction.

Later that day Queen Beryl decided to pay an unannounced call upon her worthless servants in their personal quarters. When she barged in she caught the Dream Dolly in the act of rubbing soothing ointment on their thumbs and big toes. "What is the meaning of this Dream Dolly?" She demanded.
"Y-your Majesty. I only wanted to help them heal from their punishment. Titus is my friend. I care for her and Jedite." Dream Dolly was very nervous. Sweat poured down her face. "Queen Beryl. Please don't do anything to her." Titus pleaded and Jedite was trembling with shock.
Queen Beryl thought for a moment then she laughed. "Of course. It's all right. But since Dream Dolly is so precious fond of you two I think she should be appointed to go on the very next mission you set yourselves."
"What?" Titus gasped. Jedite and Dream Dolly's eyes popped almost out of their heads.
"Yes you heard me Titus." Queen Beryl chuckled. "Dream Dolly should want to do anything to help her friends succeed on their next assignment to save them further pain. She will serve our cause like any good soldier. That is my command."
Dream Dolly was frozen. Her finger with ointment on it was right next to Titus' bare foot where she sat on her chair.
"Dream Dolly dear. You had better finish caring for your friends so they will feel better and be ready to train and brief you." Beryl spoke silkily.
"Er. Yes Queen Beryl." As Dream Dolly applied the ointment to Titus' toe Queen Beryl thought callously to herself.
"I won't mind too much if Dream Dolly is killed. If these two idiots lose somebody they consider a well-cherished friend it will be further punishment for them."

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 8 Nightmare In Dreamland

It had all begun as a fairly typical day. A typical day to Luna's frustration. Ever since she had discovered the third Sailor Scout, the priestess Raye at the Cherry Hill Temple, there had seldom been a moment's peace. Serena and Raye bickered and fought all the time. Sometimes it was Raye's fault, however nine times out of ten it was Serena who behaved childishly making Raye lose her temper. This was one such example.
They were all together at Raye's house when Serena noticed a very interesting book on the table. "Hey!" She was excited picking it up. "This is an adventure fantasy book starring my favourite character Sailor V. I'm going to borrow it Raye."
"Wait a minute." Raye snatched it out of Serena's hand. "That's a brand new book. I only just bought it this morning at the bookstore before you guys said you were coming to visit." Raye tried to be reasonable. "I promise I will read it tonight and then I'll loan it to you."
"I CAN'T WAIT!" Serena wailed and then the latest fight began.
Luna felt like she would have a fit. "STOP IT!" Jumping up on to the table she said "Serena. It's Raye's book. She's entitled to read it first. Just be sensible for once please."
"Luna you don't understand. Raye should learn to share."
The argument was averted by Amy suggesting that they all go to visit the new amusement park that was opening for its very first business day in the next half hour. "Anything to stop us from driving each other crazy," she added desperately.
Luna was very grateful for this suggestion because Serena even forgot all about Raye's book in the excitement of it all. The three girls deserved some fun and enjoyment to give them a break from fighting the forces of Queen Beryl.

Queen Beryl herself was briefing Jedite and Titus about their latest plan. "Have you both come up with an idea for a mission that the Dream Dolly can be sent on now that your hands and feet are no longer giving you quite so much pain?"
Jedite and Titus were both very resentful. They knew that Queen Beryl had only spitefully commanded their friend to be assigned to a mission because she caught her treating their injuries from their last torture. If Dream Dolly had been discovered tending to their backs after the first occasion this probably would have happened even sooner. But they knew well enough to keep their feelings to themselves. As the usual main spokesman Jedite spoke first.
"We are setting up a trap at the opening of this new amusement park called Dreamland. Dream Dolly will infiltrate it and gather energy from the people there."
Titus added. "And if the three Sailor Scouts show up she will help us capture them once and for all. They'll never interfere with our plans again your majesty."
"I hope it works this time. If it doesn't I can think of even worse punishment for the Doom and Gloom Girls to inflict upon you." At these words her servants flinched nervously, bowed and swore they would succeed.
As they departed Queen Beryl thought wickedly to herself. "For once I'm actually looking forward to their getting a soldier killed. Not only will it be fitting for them to lose their friend but Dream Dolly herself deserves to die for her own insubordination. The nerve of her giving them medicinal aid after I had them punished."

There was a huge crowd of people waiting in line for the doors to Dreamland to be opened. But finally they declared themselves open for business and the ribbon around the door was cut. Everybody piled inside.
Serena and her friends were having lots of fun. Luna enjoyed watching them laughing and shouting for joy on the rides and she felt destressed and relaxed.
Next thing that happened was that they met the star attraction of the park. She was a very attractive woman dressed in flowing pink princess clothes. "Hello. I'm the Dream Princess." So she introduced herself with a big wave and smile. She was leading all the robot animals. Lions, bears, squirrels, rabbits, deer and many other remote controlled creatures. Serena had seen the Dream Princess speaking on television about the upcoming opening of the park last week and she was very excited to meet her in person. But when she waved her hand over an apple she was carrying in her opposite hand in order to make some of the animals do tricks Raye gasped. She seized Serena's hand and told her to get away from those robots. Serena was annoyed and when Raye told her she sensed creepy vibes coming from the Dream Princess Serena cried, "You are so crazy Raye."
While Amy and Luna tensed afraid another argument was on the verge the Dream Princess cut across it asking, "How would you girls like all the candy, chocolates, ice cream, cookies and cake you can eat?"
Naturally that captivated Serena's attention and she cried out yes eagerly to Raye's disgust.
"What are you talking about?" Amy asked.
She explained. "In one hour we are having a big special party in that huge castle over there. Everybody's invited."
"All those yummy goodies." Serena's mouth drooled while she clenched her hands. "I'm going to eat until I burst."
"Greedy fool." Raye thought to herself. She did not trust the Dream Princess one bit.

At that very moment inside the castle Jedite and Titus were ready to set their trap. "If those Sailor Scouts show up this time we'll be ready for them Titus. We'll drain away all their energy as well and they'll never get us into trouble with Queen Beryl again."
Titus put her arms around her sweetheart. "Yes but I'm still worried about dear Dream Dolly. She's very brave but she's worried too. She told me she's scared that she might be killed. She was close to tears in my arms. Oh Jedite. We simply must protect her."
Jedite bit his lip. "Yes. I have taken a liking to her because of her kindness. I promise Titus. We will be by her side when or if the Scouts appear. We will bring her safely back to the Negaverse. I swear it."
The two lovers held each other tightly. They were very concerned for their friend. The Dream Dolly wasn't even a true Negaverse soldier in actuality. She was a member of Queen Beryl's kingdom yes. But she had never been enlisted in her army force. She had some powers but next to no combat training or experience. It was practically easy suicide and if all those trained soldiers had been defeated by the Sailor Scouts what chance did their friend have?

In spite of Raye's suspicions even Amy let alone Serena thought she was crazy. Or at least Serena said she was crazy. Amy merely felt until they had more clear proof they should assume things were normal about the Dream Princess. Raye was sulky but she gritted her teeth and calmed herself to avoid making a public spectacle. However she and Serena did get into an embarassing situation to Amy and Luna's shame.
Raye noticed the Dream Princess pick up a little boy and place him on the back of the robot bear.
"Stop!" She cried out. "Get him off that. It's dangerous."
The Dream Princess smiled. "It's perfectly safe. He's remote-controlled remember?"
When Raye insisted she said, "Very well. You can ride a little later."
As she lifted the boy down Serena ran over saying it wasn't fair and of course he should ride the bear now. When she put him back on Raye tried to pull him back off. Both girls became angry and began pulling the poor distraught kid first one way and then the other shouting arguably. Finally the mother came over and hit them over their heads with her handbag.
"Let go of my son or else I'll report you to security."
All eyes were staring at Serena and Raye. Luna was angry and Amy was upset. "You two are so disgraceful. Amy and I are going to go off on our own for awhile. You can rejoin us when you've both grown up."
"This is all your fault Serena."
"My fault? You're so wacko."

Left by themselves the two girls wandered dejectedly to the kiddies train ride. Serena insisted she needed a ride to cheer herself up and Raye was feeling so distressed that she was willing to go along with anything Serena said. "I have never been so humiliated in my life. Thanks to you Serena." She groaned in her seat behind her.
"You and your stupid imagination." Serena retorted. But they both kept themselves under control. They knew that they could get in really big trouble if they caused another disturbance.
Suddenly Raye noticed an adult man in the seat ahead of them. She nudged Serena and said. "Hey. Doesn't that guy remind you a little of Tuxedo Mask?"
"Are you talking about me?" The man turned around. It was Darien. Serena made a choking sound.
"Darien!" She spluttered. "No way. This jerk looks nothing like Tuxedo Mask Raye. What are you doing on a kiddie choo choo ride anyway?"
Darien glowered. "You should talk. But then this is where you must feel right at home Meatball Head."
Raye gasped and smiled with amusement. "Of course. What an appropriate nickname for her. Meatball Head."
"I think so." Darien pointed to her two buns where her long plaits came out from.
Raye laughed again. "Meatball Head."
"Shut up! Shut your mouths up!" Serena wailed in anger. "You're a dork Darien. A jerk and a big creep. My so-called friend Raye had better not pick up any of your bad habits. You disgusting twerp."
"I don't know why I bother talking to you. I'm out of here at the end of this ride." With that Darien turned away and set his jaw in glaring silence.

After the ride Serena and Raye ran to the castle leaving Darien behind. There they discovered Luna who told them that Amy was already inside. Finding the doors locked Raye said she could sense something evil happening inside. Luna was convinced at last that something was suspicious though all Serena was worried about was that she couldn't get inside to share the goodies. Raye was getting angry again but Luna commanded them to transform. Serena reluctantly complied when Raye transformed. Using her Mars Fire Ignite Sailor Mars burned down the doors and they all ran in.

The first person they met was the Dream Princess. "Princess. What's going on? Where's the party?" Sailor Moon wanted to know but the Dream Princess didn't answer. She just blew some red dust like breath at them. Luna was immune to the hypnotic effect but the two Sailor Scouts thought they were suddenly in a beautiful meadow and Tuxedo Mask was welcoming them both into his arms for a group hug.
Luna cried out "No. You're both hallucinating." But the girls were deaf to reason. They believed they were hugging with Tuxedo Mask when all the time they had their arms around each other. The Dream Princess prepared to put them to sleep and take their energy with her magic apple when a rose flew through the air knocking it out of her hand. As the girls came out of their trance and reacted with shock at finding themselves embracing the real Tuxedo Mask called out from a high open window. "Sailor Scouts. Do not let this witch trap you in any more illusions." Then he jumped down out of sight and disappeared.
The Dream Princess began to become very fearful. "Jedite. Titus. Help me." As Jedite and Titus suddenly appeared by her side and transported with her scooping up the apple Sailor Moon finally understood and said to Sailor Mars, "You were right all the time. The Dream Princess is in league with our enemies."
"Come on. We must find Amy." Luna yelled running down the corridor as the Scouts followed her.

The end of the corridor opened out into a huge room where dozens of people, both adults and children, were lying unconscious around tables loaded with goodies. Amy was among them and she was just waking up and struggling to get to her feet as her friends ran up.
"Amy. Are you all right?"
"What happened?"
"I-it was the Dream Princess you guys. When she appeared she blew a red dust into the air and all of us who'd eaten the goodies had our energy zapped away. I only ate a couple of things since I'm not a big sweet tooth. But even I was laid down until just now."
"Quickly transform. We need Sailor Mercury before our enemies make another move." Sailor Mars urged.
"Mercury Power!"
Just as Amy finished transforming the Dream Princess reappeared with the apple back in her hand. Sailor Moon declared "Listen you phony princess. We know what you're up to and we're going to punish you."
"You are right. I'm not a real princess. Let me show you what I really am."
To their amazement the Princess's head suddenly zipped down under her dress leaving her bare shoulders. Next as they all watched mesmerized her body began to turn round and round, her feet not touching the ground and her clothes changed. Then when she stood still her head slowly revolved up into place from where it had disappeared. She looked like a creepy puppet. It was none other than the Dream Dolly having shed off her disguise. "Hello. I'm Dream Dolly. Would you girls like to play?"
"Look out." Mercury pointed to the apple. "That magic apple is the source of her power. It will suck up our energy."
"You girls had better work together." Luna cautioned.
At the very moment Dream Dolly was taking a deep breath to blow more of her illusion-inducing dust Sailor Mercury attacked. "Mercury Bubbles Blast!"
Dream Dolly's outward was dispersed head on by the freezing fog of bubbles. "Hey. W-w-where are th-th-th-they?"
Sailor Mars sprang through the bubbles parting them and stuck one of her charms upon Dream Dolly's forehead paralyzing her. "By the power of Mars I freeze you in your tracks. Okay Sailor Moon. Let's kill her together."
"Kill me?" The Dream Dolly shrieked. "Oh no. Save me my friends. I can't move."
Sailor Moon was about to throw her tiara and Sailor Mars was going to add her fire to the attack, when Jedite and Titus materialized and seized the prone figure of their dear friend. The two Scouts were all set to attack but the enemy were dematerializing before their eyes.
Quick thinking Amy threw her own tiara. She didn't have the power to turn it into a deadly spinning weapon like Sailor Moon's but whipping it off her forehead she aimed with perfect precision at the magic apple in Dream Dolly's hand. Just as they made their escape she struck it out of Dream Dolly's frozen grasp and it rolled away across the floor. "Never mind them you guys." She gestured. "Destroy the apple and their power in this amusement park will be completely severed."
Her friends complied focussing upon their target.
"Moon Tiara Magic."
"Mars Fire Ignite."
The spinning disc was combined with the burning fire surrounding it and they struck the apple blasting it to minute particles releasing all the energy it had absorbed.

As the entire castle began to crumble into dust and blow away Jedite and Titus realized their loss. "Oh no. The Sailor Scouts must have destroyed the apple Titus. We have been outsmarted again."
"At least we have saved our Dream Dolly Jedite." Titus cuddled the statue-like figure. "Let's take her back home. She needs hospital treatment. But I'm so happy we saved her." Titus sobbed tears of joy and Dream Dolly said her thanks profusely.
Jedite had to smile for he was delighted to, though he said "Let's get out of here before those Scouts catch up with us." Then they all vanished.

The Sailor Scouts themselves ducked away into the shadows to change back to their civilian outfits after making sure everybody was all right. Those who recognized them as they were waking up spread the news about them. Many people were talking to each other about these strange girls who always showed up to save people in need. Even when nobody was altogether sure what exactly they had been saved from.

Later Serena and Raye were enjoying ice cream cones as they walked along in Dreamland while Amy was carrying Luna. Luna was very proud of them all.
"You three were remarkable. Even though the Negaverse enemies did all escape still you showed great teamwork. And Amy. You were wonderful to make getting the apple your first priority when they were fleeing. Both your tiaras and your fire saved the day."
But the good atmosphere was not to last. Serena turned to Raye and said, "Do you have to slurp your ice cream? It sounds so uncouth."
"You should talk. You're drooling Meatball Head."
Serena was incensed. "Don't you start calling me that."
Raye began running and jeering. "You're a Meatball Head."
As Serena angrily chased her she stumbled and fell to the ground. Raye was looking back over her shoulder and laughing so much that she ran into one of the park's big rubbish bins and half fell over it. The next moment the two of them began fighting and shouting each blaming the other for the loss of her ice cream. They were so rowdy that two security guards came running up and promptly evicted them from the park for being disturbers of the peace. As they dragged them outside by their arms they continued to blame each other.
"You've spoiled my day of fun and enjoyment Raye."
"You started this mess for us both you Meatball Head."
Amy and Luna who had stayed out of the whole fiasco both sighed. "I think we had better leave those two to sort out their own problems Luna."
"You're right Amy. The two of us need a well-earned break from them as well as the Negaverse."
With that Amy and Luna proceeded to enjoy the rest of their visit at Dreamland.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 9 Cruise Blues

Jedite was not in a happy mood. Sailor Moon and her two friends Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars were an enormous problem. At the end of their last failed mission the three of them had come very close to destroying the Dream Dolly who was now in hospital being treated for paralysis caused by the power of Sailor Mars. He wanted to get rid of them so very much. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him.

"Jedite honey."
He turned and smiled embracing the lady who had materialized behind him. His lovely lady Titus who meant more to him than anything else in the entire Negaverse. "Oh Titus my darling. Queen Beryl is getting very impatient with us. Ever since we began trying to fulfill our mission of gathering energy for her majesty the Scouts have stopped us and just about every soldier we've enlisted under our command has been terminated. I'm getting nervous."
"There there Jedite." Titus gazed into his eyes and stroked his blond hair. He did the same with her long black hair. "I have come up with a perfect plan to gather vast amounts of energy under the Scouts noses. I've just been explaining it to Queen Beryl and she has approved of it."
Jedite said "I hope it works for our sake. We've had plenty of black marks against our record."
"Yes Jedite. But this time we will succeed. Queen Beryl has forbidden us to use the help of any more soldiers however. She says from now on we must work alone."

In truth Queen Beryl was deeply resentful that they brought Dream Dolly back alive. She had wanted her to be killed because she was a good friend of them both and had been treating their wounds when she had had them flogged and tormented. She hadn't said any of this out loud of course but she was just about ready to look for any excuse to get rid of these two incompetents. She thought maybe if they go all by themselves she'd get lucky and the Scouts would do away with them for her. Then she'd get someone better to destroy the Scouts in turn.
If Jedite and Titus had known what was going on inside their queen's mind they would have been even more scared. But unsuspectingly the worst they were fearing was the possibility of more painful tortures.
"We only ever went on one mission without a soldier at the gymnasium back when we only had Sailor Moon to contend with." Jedite remarked. Titus flinched and gritted her teeth.
"Yes Titus. I remember. I will never forgive her for what she did to you. But you say we will collect huge quantities of energy without the Sailor Scouts even realizing it. What is this incredible idea my darling?"
Titus changed her expression and giggled. "We shall prey upon human couples. We shall use the love energy of couples who are as devoted to each other as we ourselves are. And we shall trick them into going out to sea on a cruise boat with us. The Sailor Scouts will never realize what we're doing."
Jedite's eyes shone brightly and he kissed Titus on both her cheeks. "You are ingeniously clever my cupcake. I'm the luckiest soldier in the Negaverse to have you in my life. I can see how it will turn out. We will have all those scores of people all to ourselves while the Scouts are far away on dry land. Then when we release the Negaforce we shall destroy them under the conquering power of Queen Beryl."

The two of them hugged each other tightly and kissed laughing with fiendish joy. Of course the Sailor Scouts would never go on a romantic cruise. They were single girls devoted only to their fight for justice. It seemed like the perfect crime indeed. Or was it?

This romantic cruise suddenly on offer was the talk of the entire town. Serena saw it advertised on television. Even though she didn't even have a boyfriend she wanted to go anyway. But the tickets were way too expensive of course.

But later at school while she was talking about the cruise with her friends Melvin appeared and said there was also a contest running. "There are so many free tickets available. You spin a big wheel and if it it lands on one of only two places when it comes to a stop you win two free tickets for the romantic cruise. I won two myself just the other day."
"You won tickets Melvin?" Molly gasped.
"Will you take one of us with you?" Serena asked with hopeful eyes.
"Sorry girls. I gave them to my cousin and his girlfriend."
"What? Why?" Serena cried in disbelief.
"My parents would never have allowed me to go because I'm so easily prone to seasickness. But maybe you'll be lucky enough to win some yourselves girls."
"Yes. Just wait until school's finished." Serena clenched her fists determinedly and Molly and the others all gaped at the steely glint in her eyes.

True to her word Serena ran as fast as she could when class was dismissed nearly bowling several other students over. Arriving at the place where the wheel was set up she had as many tries as her pocket money could afford to buy. But each spin was a failure. The man in charge gave her some consolation prizes of soap, hankies and toothpaste which she took dejectedly and walked away.
She suddenly bumped into Raye.
"Ouch. Hey. Watch where you're going Serena."
"Oh sorry Raye. Hey. Are you going to try to win free tickets on the romantic cruise?"
"No. Why would I want to?"
"Because if you did you could take me with you as a special treat."
"What do you mean a special treat? Why would I want to go on a big boat with such a jerk like you?"
As Serena and Raye stared angrily at each other suddenly Raye softened. "Hmm." She thought to herself and to Serena's astonishment she went up to the counter and paid the man for a spin of the wheel.
Before spinning she closed her eyes and clasped her hands like she was praying. Then she cried "Ha!" Seizing the wheel she spun it so hard to everybody's amazement it was a blur. It seemed to last forever never slowing down but finally it did little by little, bit by bit until it stopped on one of the two places which indicated two free tickets.
"We have yet another winner." The man announced and Raye started jumping up and down and squealing hysterically.
Serena muttered to herself. "She cheated. She used her magic power to win. She ought to have been disqualified."

Serena quickly forgot her resentment though and later when Luna had met up with them she found her begging Raye to take her on the cruise with her. "If you think I'm going to take you after you got us kicked out of Dreamland park you've got another think coming Serena."
"But who else do you have to take? You have no boyfriend. Thinking of taking Grandfather?"
"Not funny. Maybe I'll run into that handsome Tuxedo Mask and invite him."
"Oh dear. Now it's going to get really intense," sighed Luna.
But before things could get ugly Amy appeared.
"Hello guys. What's up?"
"Amy." Serena appealed to her friend. "Please tell Raye that the Sailor Scouts need to stick together."
Before Amy could say anything Raye jumped up and said "Of course we do. Amy I have two tickets for a cruise and I'd like for you to go on it with me."
"What?" Serena was livid.
"A- a cruise Raye?" Amy didn't know what to say. "But why don't you ask Serena? Why me?"
"Oh." Raye stumbled over what to say. "But Serena comes over to visit me plenty of times. I already spend huge amounts with her. Please come with me Amy. This will give me a chance to get to know you better. You can't spend all your free time studying."
Amy felt a little guilty but she said, "All right Raye. I'll go with you."
Serena was turning purple as she held her breath. Then she turned and ran away crying. "Raye and Amy call themselves my friends. They're both traitors."
"Poor Serena." Amy sighed.
"She'll get over it. We'll bring her back a souvenir." Raye casually replied.

What none of them realized was that the man who was selling the tickets and running the contest for the free ones was under the hypnotic control of Jedite and Titus. When they were all sold out and the last of the tickets laid aside for the contestants distributed they let him go free with no memory of what had transpired. Since Negaverse warriors have no use for money though he was mystified as to where all the notes and coins stuffed in his suitcase came from. He would never find out the solution.

But as the day for the cruise arrived Amy and Raye made their preparations. Serena too was making secret preparations of her own. Not even Luna knew. Serena was well aware she would have strongly disapproved. Especially since they involved her also.

On the day they were departing Serena and Luna made their way to the dock. "Good. The boat hasn't left yet."
"Why Serena how nice of you."
"What do you mean Luna?"
"Well surely you must want to wish your friends Bon Voyage."
"You have the major wrong idea Luna."
With that she produced the magic disguise pen. Luna was horrified. "What are you doing? Serena that device is only for Sailor duties!"
"Disguise Power. Change me into a sporty-looking photographer."
As the magic did its trick Serena even had a camera box with a strap over its shoulder. She took the camera out and before Luna knew what was happening picked her up and put her inside it. "I'm going on the boat and I'm taking you with me."
"What? Serena no.." Luna's protests were cut short as the lid was shut. Serena snuck carefully around and saw an unguarded open cargo hold door. Seizing her opportunity she ran inside. Poor Luna's hopeless muffled arguments went unheeded. They were stowed away. Then the passengers all boarded and the ship was on its way.

Inside the cargo hold Serena let a disgruntled Luna out of the box. "You would have to drag me along on one of your crazy schemes Serena."
"Oh lighten up Luna. Let's go look around the ship."
Serena was looking through the lens of the camera that came with her disguise when a voice suddenly called out, "What are you doing here?" It was the captain. Serena had a big fright and Luna quickly jumped back in the box to hide before he noticed her.
The captain went on interrogating Serena. "Who are you?"
Serena composed herself and made up an explanation. "I was looking around the ship with my friends and I took a wrong turn."
The captain softened. "I suppose that could easily happen."
Serena thought now that he was calmer he was rather handsome. "Oh please could you help me find them?"
As he led her outside towards the corridor to the main deck she began to flirt with him and caressed his arm. He began to blush uncomfortably. "Uh well. Maybe you could join me for dinner later on in my quarters." At the same time he was thinking. "This girl. Why do I have this weird feeling I've known her before? Maybe I should check her out carefully."
But just then a woman in a crew member uniform appeared and said, "Excuse me captain. The crew is waiting to meet with you." She looked very annoyed at seeing Serena clinging to his arm and the captain blushed even redder than before. Pulling himself free he excused himself.
"See you later. Okay?"
As he followed the woman Serena said, "Rats. I wanted to get his picture."
Luna poked her head out and said, "Serena. Be wary. I could feel bad vibes coming from that man. I don't trust him."
Serena couldn't believe Luna was serious but as the captain and the woman crew member entered the cabin and shut the door she turned on him accusingly. "What were you doing flirting with that hussy?"
"Please believe me sweetheart. I did nothing to encourage her. She just grabbed my arm and started snuggling up to me by herself. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable not knowing what to do. I'd never cheat on you. You know I love you Titus."
Yes the captain was indeed Jedite and Titus was the crew member in their disguises. As she looked into Jedite's sincere pleading eyes she softened and hugged him. "Oh Jedite. I can't possibly doubt you. I'm sorry. I do know I'm your only love. I just get so protectively jealous."
"Titus. I'm sorry it happened. Next time I won't let anybody do that to me. I belong to you exclusively."
As they kissed and made up Jedite forgot all about the fleeting suspicions he had been feeling towards Serena.

Serena and Luna were spying on them through a porthole. They couldn't hear a word they were saying through the glass but they had peeked in at the moment the pair finished hugging and kissing. Having put that sorry business behind them they turned to other matters at hand. Titus indicated a glowing blue ball sitting on a nearby table.
"It's fabulous Titus."
"I designed it myself for maximum energy capacity and efficiency Jedite. As soon as all these people hit their romance peak of energy it will suck up all they have to offer."
"Well done my honey bunch. I'm proud of you for your skill and ingenuity."
"Thank you my darling. Can I have one more kiss and cuddle before we set it up?"
Jedite smiled sweetly. "Sure. Why not?"
As they locked lips Serena looked away in embarassment but Luna said "That ball looks very sinister to me. I've never seen anything like it."
She was still staring at the ball on the table and suddenly she cried out. "Serena! Look what it's doing!"
Serena gasped as the blue ball levitated off the table with Jedite and Titus raising their hands slowly upwards, their palms wide open. While it was hovering in between them they disappeared in a flash of light along with it. Serena screamed in fright.
"That settles it." Luna exclaimed. "This proves that those people are from the Negaverse. We must find Amy and Raye."

Speaking of Amy and Raye things hadn't been quite as exciting on the cruise as they thought it would be. Raye had thought there'd be plenty of other single persons who would have come on the cruise to look for a date. However they found that everybody else seemed to be made up of attached couples. It was disappointing but they determined to look on the bright side and enjoy having fun together. At the moment Raye was embarassing poor Amy at the dinner table.
"Raye. That's the seventh pork chop you've eaten."
"Well the sea air increases my appetite."
"But people are staring at us."
"Ah they've been staring all day just because we don't have dates." Raye took a huge gulp of water to wash her food down while people continued to gawk at what a pig she was making of herself and Amy cringed.
Just then there was announcement made over the intercom that the cruise's dance party extravaganza would commence in five minutes. "Oh no. I'll be too full to dance." Raye groaned.
"Never mind Raye. Let's go. I'm sure the live stage entertainment will be awesome."
Serena and Luna had overheard the announcement too of course and they realized they were gathering all the people together like sheep to a slaughter for their energy. Serena transformed into Sailor Moon and she and Luna ran as hard as they could to find the ship's dance hall.

Raye and Amy were in the crowd waiting for the curtain to rise. As it slowly went up the intercom announced that everybody was welcome and here was Captain Jed and his first mate Tweetus to host proceedings. Raye did a start. "Captain Jed? First mate Tweetus?" She turned to look at Amy.
The curtain fully rose revealing Jedite in his captain uniform and Titus in a beautiful red dress and her hair tied up in buns. She grinned. "We welcome all you lovers to our show. We're going to begin with a little demonstration of black magic." As soon as Titus announced this she transformed into her alternate state. Raye and Amy recognized her and Jedite and all the people collapsed to the deck in piles as their energy was sucked up into the blue ball they had disguised as a golden dance light hanging overhead. Raye cried out. "Stop!"

The two villains were very surprised to see two defiant girls on their feet glaring at them. "Why haven't they been affected Jedite?"
"It looks like they haven't got boyfriends and our trap was only set to gather love energy. We didn't anticipate this Titus. Now we'll have to do away with them."
Titus scoffed. "Why are you twits even here on a romantic cruise without dates in the first place?"
"Never mind!" Amy demanded. "Return all that energy to these people this minute."
"What? You have the insolence to make such a demand to us? Titus kill them with your attack power."
"But Jedite darling. If I do that at the moment it will divert the connection to the energy vacuum." Titus indicated the ball above them. "We could possibly lose some of the energy we've captured. You know Queen Beryl demands perfection."
Jedite shuddered a moment remembering how wrathful Queen Beryl could become. The memory of the scourging whips and the crushing thumbscrews. It made him cringe. "We'd better bide our time," he nodded in agreement.
"But we can do something to keep them under control at the moment."

Titus waved her hand and suddenly two mud-men like creatures appeared and approached the horrified girls. They screamed and Raye picked up a chair and sliced one of them in half. But to her horror both pieces grew up into a full figured mud-man just like the way the brooms multiplied when they were chopped up in the story of The Sorceror's Apprentice. It looked very bad for poor Raye and Amy.

Suddenly a familiar voice shouted out "Hold it right there!"
Amy and Raye cried out together. "Sailor Moon!"
Jedite and Titus were horrified. Their enemy was standing high above them near the roof on the ledge by the overhead glass windows.

Sailor Moon was in the midst of one of her usual shame on you and I'll punish you in the name of the moon speeches when Titus exploded in anger. "It's not fair. It's just not fair. My plan was perfectly foolproof. I don't know how you tracked us down but you've been responsible for us suffering horrible torment by interfering with our missions. I'm going to destroy you once and for all and I'll make sure you suffer as much pain as we have before you die."

And before Sailor Moon could react Titus launched herself at her in a huge leap pushing at her shoulders and flying out the window with her breaking the glass with a mighty crash.
Jedite followed after them. "Hey sweetheart. Watch your step." He called out, his voice full of concern for his beloved. "Don't give her a chance to use her tiara attack on you."

Seizing their chance Amy and Raye transformed themselves and Mars melted the mud-men to sludge with her Mars Fire Ignite.
"Come on Mercury. We must help Sailor Moon."
"Yes."

At that moment things were looking very bad for Sailor Moon indeed. Jedite was so tremendously relieved to see that his lovely Titus had the upper hand and he watched with immense satisfaction as she summoned up enormous waves of water to throw at Sailor Moon.
"Look out!" Luna shrieked with terror. "All that water will pound you to jelly if it hits you!"
Sailor Moon could see that she was right as a wave made a nasty indentation in the boat when she dodged.
"You can't keep dodging forever Sailor Moon." Titus prepared to send another wave at her while she laughed manaically.

Suddenly Mercury summoned her bubbles and Titus was blinded with biting cold before she could attack again. Next Mars shot a blast of her fire and burned her. "Aaaiieee!"

Jedite cursed. He knew what would happen next as Sailor Moon took advantage of her friends assistance to take her tiara off her head. With a shout of "MOON TIARA MAGIC!" she sent it flying.
Hearing those words while she groaned with the pain of the fire Titus did a double take. "Oh please no. Not that." But her eyes widened in horror as she beheld the deadly missile spinning towards her and she screamed. But Jedite had not wasted any time. He had already flown through the air before Sailor Moon had begun her attack and before any of the three Scouts knew what was happening he thrust himself in front of Titus and using his special ability to halt her tiara he raised his hand and it clattered harmlessly to the deck.

"Aw. I hate how he does that." Sailor Moon sulked but Jedite spat vehemently.
"Obnoxious moon beam brat. I will never let you destroy my girlfriend."
Titus buried her face in his chest and sobbed. "Oh Jedite. I thought I was a goner."
He caressed her and comforted her.

Sailor Mars said "Well in any case you are now our prisoners Titus and Jedite."
"Yes," Sailor Mercury added. "Now you will tell us all about who you creeps work for."
Sailor Moon chimed in. "Also what's the big deal about trying to steal human energy all the time?"

Jedite turned and scowled. "We are not in the mood to answer any of your questions. Titus let's just quickly grab all the energy and take it back to Queen Beryl." With that he leaped into the air supporting weakened Titus, his arm around her waist heading for the broken window.
"Oh no. You must stop them Scouts." Luna shrieked.
"I won't let them take any energy," vowed Sailor Moon running along the deck and through the doors as the two fiends were landing on the stage preparing to make their escape.
MOON TIARA MAGIC
Upon hearing the words Jedite spun around again. "Ha. Trying to shoot us in the back eh? Well I'll, huh? Where's the tiara?"
He glanced around worriedly while Titus looked up and gasped. "Oh no. She isn't trying to kill us Jedite. Look at what she's aiming at!"
Following her raised arm and pointed finger Jedite reacted in horror as the tiara hit the magic ball disintegrating it releasing all the energy which flowed back to all the unconscious people.

As they began to recover and get to their feet the two villains had no choice but to quickly return to Queen Beryl empty handed.
Queen Beryl was most displeased. In fact she was furious. "You have failed me yet again. Titus you gave me your word that this idea of yours would go undetected by the Sailor Scouts. Yet they defeated you and you could neither destroy them nor bring back all the energy you promised."
Titus, who was back in her human form, began to plead. "Queen Beryl I,"
"Shut up. I'm in no mood for your weak excuses. You both deserve punishment. Wait here while I decide what it shall be."
As Queen Beryl departed Titus began to sob and bowed her head while Jedite clenched his fists, ground his teeth and swore to make Sailor Moon pay if he and his dear Titus survived whatever new terrible torments Queen Beryl had in mind this time.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 10 Fight To The Finish

Queen Beryl had assembled everybody before her throne and called two people to come forward by name.
"Jedite. Titus. I am well pleased with your services in gathering energy for our cause."
But after a pause she added, "But you have also fouled up several times and you still have not defeated the three Sailors Moon, Mercury and Mars."
Jedite and Titus flinched and tried to speak but Beryl cut them off.
"Your last failure with the Cruise Boat scheme was the final straw. I am giving you one final chance to redeem yourselves. Eliminate the Sailor Scouts. If you fail this time I will punish you with eternal sleep."
Titus gasped and covered her mouth, her eyes bulging in fear and Jedite shook his fists in nervous spasms. They had both been fearing that Queen Beryl would merely inflict more excruciating pain upon them. This however was a dreadful shock.
Voices came from the crowd. "Oh no. Poor Jedite and Titus. She can't really mean it."

But Queen Beryl was very serious and she said to her trembling servants, "I do hope you succeed Titus and Jedite. For the penalty of eternal sleep will condemn you both to the most utter and profound darkness. FOREVER!" The iciness in her voice made all present cringe. Then she thought quietly to herself, "If perchance these twerps do succeed I suppose I'll have to reward them for getting rid of our enemies. But first I'll have the Doom and Gloom Girls torture them one final time then I'll consider the last of their past guilt atoned for."

Later that night Serena was looking out the window of her bedroom admiring the stars and their constellations with Luna by her side. "Oh Luna. I wish Tuxedo Mask had his very own constellation."
"You really do like him so much. Don't you Serena?"
"Like him? I love him Luna. He's so dreamy. I'm also in love with Andrew at the arcade. Oh if only Andrew was Tuxedo Mask's secret identity. Ooohh!"
Luna just rolled her eyes choosing not to get involved in talking about Serena's crushes.
Suddenly the images of Titus and Jedite's faces and shoulders appeared above the city startling them both.
"Attention Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. Titus and I have a huge announcement for you."
"Yes. We challenge the three of you to a duel. We have our score to finally settle."
"Meet us tomorrow night at the airport at one o'clock in the morning. We shall be waiting."
"And if you don't show up then behold." Titus waved her hands and a gigantic tidal wave began flowing through the streets submerging everything and tearing buildings up from their foundation.
Serena screamed. "Stop it you monsters. Stop! Stop!"
Titus waved her hands again and the waters all disappeared. But the damage had also vanished leaving everything standing normal.
Jedite laughed. "That was only an illusion. But if you don't meet our challenge then my girlfriend will wash away the entire city for real."
They wrapped their arms around each other and hugged tight as they laughed together for a couple of minutes before vanishing leaving Serena and Luna both shaken.

Sneaking out very quietly once again they both met up with Amy and Raye at the Cherry Hill Temple. Luna knew that the threat to flood the city was no idle bluff. "You can bet the Jedite and Titus will carry out their wicked plan. What do you think we should do girls?"
Raye said that they had a responsibility to answer Jedite and Titus' challenge to protect all the innocent lives in the city while Amy urged caution. "We can't risk the fight without a good strategic plan of defence and attack or they will surely destroy us."
"Well what is your opinion Serena?" Luna asked and Raye and Amy repeated the query to Serena who was humming and hawing looking at the ground.
Finally she laughed and blushed. "What? Little old me fight Jedite and Titus? I don't know about that. Heh heh."
Luna, Raye and Amy sighed in exasperation at her typical reluctant cowardice.

Rumours spread all throughout the population after Jedite and Titus made their strange appearance in the sky last night. Authorities were taking it seriously and the news announced that police commando squads would be patrolling the airport that very next night in question.
But at school to Serena and Luna's concern some of her friends were talking about sneaking out to see what was going on at the airport. Melvin was excited theorizing that it was UFO related alien activity. Luna whispered, "We can't let those kids go out tonight and get caught in the crossfire."
"Well maybe this is a good reason for us not to go Luna."
"Serena."
"Only kidding Luna. I'll try to stop them."
"Don't just try Serena. You must do it."
Luna sat back on the windowsill and watched as Serena started to tell Molly, Melvin and her other friends what a bad idea this was. Miss Haruna was passing by then and overheard the argument.
"What are you silly kids planning? Of course it's dangerous. You should stay completely away from the airport."
"Yes that's right. You guys had better listen to what our teacher, Miss H says."
Serena's friends thought she was joking.
"No I'm serious. You really could get badly hurt. Why don't you all just stay at home and do something constructive with your free time. Like study."
Serena's friends couldn't believe what they were hearing and nor could Miss Haruna for that matter. She actually asked Serena if she was feeling sick. "I've never heard you say anything so serious before. It's so unlike you."
Serena was incensed. "I can be serious if I want to. It's not fair. I need respect too." She began to cry and Luna jumped down off the windowsill. She was not involving herself in this crying tantrum. But thankfully the other kids were dissuaded from the idea of going to the airport by what their teacher and Serena had said.

So that night as one AM slowly approached all the police around the airport suddenly were overcome by an immediate state of sleep which made them collapse to the ground all at once. Jedite and Titus appeared hand in hand and shared a hearty laugh. "Let's quickly round up all these cops and store them away Titus."
The pair sent magic beams to gather up the sleeping policemen and transport them into the male restrooms where they peacefully dozed in piles on the floor.
"Now let the Sailor Scouts come Jedite my sweet."
"We will be ready for them my lovey."

At that moment Amy, Raye, Luna and Serena were running up the stairs of the train station. "Oh no. We've missed the last train. Serena." Luna groaned.
"Don't blame me for going to sleep. It's way past my bedtime."
"So what do we do now?" Raye asked but just then a train pulled up and the door opened.
"Hey."
Serena was amazed and so was Amy but Raye said, "It looks like Jedite and Titus have sent us our own personal transportation. So let's take it."
With that she entered and the others reluctantly followed. The door slid shut and the train began travelling towards the airport. Luna was beginning to worry a little. It did indeed look like their enemies were leading them into a trap.

When they arrived at the airport stop they all exited and ran to the terminal as fast as they could. When they arrived they saw what appeared to be all the police officers lined up for their patrol. "It looks like nothing's happened yet," Raye observed.
Suddenly to their shock the police all tried to attack them with their truncheons. Raye kicked a couple out of the way and cried for the others to run after her. Serena was upset. "I thought we could always trust the police."
The three girls and Luna were all chased onto the runway. Amy turned and said, "Enough's enough." Raising her stick she transformed and Raye followed suit. Serena gulped. "Oh. I guess I should transform too." So she did.

Sailor Mercury quickly used her data computer to analyze the police chasing them. "Hey. They aren't even real. They're similar to those mud men we encountered on the cruise boat."
I know what to do about them. Mars Fire Ignite." With that Sailor Mars melted them to sludge just like she did to the ones they fought previously.

They rejoiced in their little victory but the war was only beginning. "So now we know who the three Sailor Scouts really are Titus."
They looked up in horror to see Jedite and Titus standing above them on the roof.
"You watched us transform?" Sailor Moon gasped.
"We certainly did. And now it's time for our duel." Titus sneered.
"Remember the way I levitated you at the talent contest when we targeted Saffron Sailor Moon?" Jedite silkily asked. "Well I've been practicing and experimenting with that power."
"And he's also been sharing it with me and teaching me how to use it." Titus kissed his cheek and he stroked her hair.
"So now we will destroy you once and for all together. I'll never forgive you for that punch you gave my girlfriend or for the way you tried to kill her."
"And now I'll really get to pay you back for the suffering you've caused me and my boyfriend also."
Titus transformed into her creepy form and she followed Jedite's example as he directed his power to a huge jumbo jet. She sent her own power to a second one. They started to move on their own chasing the Sailor Scouts and coming at them from both sides. "Mars! Use your fire power!" Sailor Moon screamed.
"No don't!" Luna cried urgently. "If you destroy those planes you'll be arrested by the real police for extreme vandalism."
"Yes that's right," agreed Sailor Mercury.
"Then let's run for our lives while we still have room to do so." Sailor Mars burst ahead and the others followed.
"What'll we do?" Sailor Moon moaned at the rear while Jedite and Titus laughed and jumped down hand in hand to the ground floating gently still guiding the planes with their opposite hands.
Just then a red rose suddenly zoomed through the air and stuck in the runway in front of their feet. The planes stopped still as they turned to stare at the caped and masked stranger.
"Tuxedo Mask again." Titus spoke his name in an oily sarcastic voice.
"This is how you use your magic powers Titus and Jedite?" Tuxedo wagged his finger admonishingly. "For picking on little girls? What cowardly bullies you are."
"Is that so?" Jedite sneered. "Then perhaps we'd better show him how great our magic really is dear Titus."
"Yes Jedite. Call us cowards? We will both take you on together. So there."

As the Scouts watched intensely the two villains rose up into the air to meet Tuxedo Mask on the high ledge from which he had thrown the rose. He flew up also and led them over to the nearby dam.
"Okay you two creeps." He raised his cane and hovered over the water. "I'm ready to fight you both."
"Tuxedo Mask!" Sailor Moon gasped and Mercury covered her mouth while Mars trembled and gulped.

Titus and Jedite threw themselves at Tuxedo Mask and the three of them locked themselves into a huge group bear hug. Jerking one way and the other. Then Titus used her powers to control the water and summoned up a whirling spout into the air that caught them all and dragged them all down.
The Scouts were terrified. Would their Tuxedo Mask win? The waters grew violent and thrashed big waves while the three combatants fought underwater. Then they calmed down and a single rose floated to the surface.
"Tuxedo!" The girls sobbed. Next minute Jedite and Titus burst out into the air hand in hand and laughing.
"We did it! Titus and I defeated him. That rose is the last memento you'll ever have of Tuxedo Mask."
"Now let's carry on where we left off Jedite. Those twerps will be in so much grief we'll run them down with our toy planes in no time."

The Scouts were indeed upset but Luna told them they must not allow themselves to be beaten because of what happened. They had to work together to give Titus and Jedite their just desserts.
"Yes. We will win standing united." Mars declared boldly and Sailor Moon had to act as decoy to get the planes to chase her while Mercury and Mars made ready to spring their surprises on their enemies. Sailor Moon wasn't really happy but she agreed although while she ran to get attention drawn to herself she puffed and panted.
"It's not fair. Why am I always the one who has to run for my life?"

"Mercury Bubbles Blast!" Mercury fogged up the line of vision with her bubbles while Sailor Moon diverted attention away from her and Mars.
"Hey. W-where'd the b-brats g-g-go? I c-can't s-s-see in th-this wretched ch-ch-chilly fog."
"I'm b-b-blinded too J-j-j-jedite."
"Here I am." Mercury called and while Titus and Jedite turned toward her voice directing the planes as her cold bubbles were dispersing Mars sneaked up behind them holding two of her magic charms one in each hand.
"I call upon the power of Mars. Fireballs Charge!" She threw them both and they each attached themselves upon Titus and Jedite's backs.
"Jedite. What's happening to the planes?" Titus screamed as they began to turn around and next thing she and Jedite were running. The planes were now under the control of Sailor Mars and she sent one chasing Titus and the other after Jedite in different directions. As they ran they panicked looking back over their shoulders gasping and puffing as the noses of the aircraft doggedly pursued them. Then Mars cunningly sent them running into each other while they weren't watching where they were going. Turning each plane so that Jedite and Titus were set up for collision they crashed and fell dazed to the ground. Groaning they struggled to sit up and saw the three Sailors standing in front of them, the planes just behind them.

"You underestimated us Titus and Jedite," said Sailor Moon. "The three of us together are stronger than all your evil."
"How did you do this to us?" Jedite spluttered. Just then Titus saw what was on his back.
"Oh no. This is what they did Jedite." She tried to pull the charm off his back but it wouldn't budge. He tried to remove hers also to no avail.
"You brought this on yourselves," said Sailor Mars.
"Yes you're getting what you deserve," added Sailor Mercury.
"Now I'm going to punish you in the Name of the Moon." Sailor Moon prepared to attack them where they sat. "MOON TIARA MAGIC!"
She sent the missile at them. She was probably hoping Jedite would be weakened enough to allow her to terminate the wicked pair but Jedite just had enough strength to push Titus aside to the ground and he lay on top of her while he deflected the tiara sending it flying away from them. But Mars immediately sent one of the planes moving again over them. They screamed and held each other tight as they disappeared beneath the huge wheel. When the plane moved past there was no trace of the two lovers except for a faint outline of their bodies hugged up together in the runway.
"Titus and Jedite must be dead," Sailor Mars said coldly.
"Oh good. I'm so glad one of us killed them," Sailor Moon replied indignantly. "They deserved to die for killing dear Tuxedo Mask."

Then the three Scouts went to stand by the water's edge with Luna and cried bitterly for their friend and hero. But just as Luna was telling them to be strong and carry on without him a voice said "Don't get used to missing me too soon."
To everybody's amazement they turned around and Tuxedo Mask was right behind them.
"Oh Tuxedo. We thought you were gone forever." Sailor Moon was so elated as were the others.
"Jedite and Titus underestimated me as well as you. I pretended to have drowned during our struggle and sneaked up to the surface to observe how things went when they thought they had won. I was very impressed with the way you all worked together to vanquish them."
"Tuxedo Mask. Will you tell us who you really are?" Sailor Mercury beseeched.
"Sorry. But for now that must remain a secret. Sailors Moon, Mercury and Mars. Continue to work together against evil through the power of friendship. Take care."
With that Tuxedo Mask flew away through the air while the Scouts watched him depart with joy in their eyes. Especially Sailor Moon who was all gaga over her love for him.

Jedite and Titus had not really been killed though. They were indeed rather badly sore. What actually happened was that just as the wheel had begun to roll over them between themselves they had desperately mustered enough magic power to keep them from being crushed to death and teleported back to Queen Beryl's headquarters. But they were not only in pain but also in big trouble.

Jedite attempted to placate Queen Beryl saying that he and Titus had important information for her.
She just frowned and said "You two have failed to eliminate the Sailor Scouts."
Titus was still in her non-human form and her red eyes pleaded with her queen as her mouthless jaw moved tremblingly. "But Queen Beryl. We have learned the secret identities of the Sailor Scouts. We know who they are."
"I am not interested in any more of your pathetic excuses. I said I'd condemn you both to eternal sleep and I meant it."
With that Queen Beryl stared down at their feet and magic beams flew out of her eyes. It struck their feet sealing them in a hard crystal like substance. Jedite and Titus struggled in vain as the crystal rose slowly up their legs as Beryl moved her glance up inch by inch.
When they were up to their waists Jedite pleaded. "Queen Beryl. Put me to sleep if you must. But please have mercy on my girlfriend."
"No. Put me to sleep but I beg you to release my boyfriend."
After saying these things they looked at each other, the crystal up to their necks. The only other part of their bodies free was one arm each. They stretched them out in a vain attempt to clasp hands.
"TITUS!"
"JEDITE!"
With these last words they were completely frozen in two blocks of crystal side by side. A few people in the crowd around the queen's throne gasped and gulped nervously. "Let the fate of General Jedite and his lover Titus be a warning to all the rest of you." She put them aside in storage as she said this. "General Nephlite. I hereby appoint you in their place."
A man with long curly hair said, "What lovesick fools Jedite and Titus were. I shall succeed where they messed up your majesty."

Finally word about what had happened reached the ears of the poor Dream Dolly in her hospital bed where she was free from the paralysis Sailor Mars had placed upon her and almost ready for discharging. As soon as she was told what had become of her dear friends she buried her face in her pillow and began to cry with loud, bitter sobs and the tears would not stop flowing. Ramwoir in her opposite bed was in shock and couldn't say anything. She just lay on her pillow with a blank, distressed facial expression. Queen Beryl was watching this on her crystal ball and laughing. Especially at Dream Dolly. "I'll let her live so she can continue to grieve. I love to see her crying. I will have to make every opportunity I can to speak about her friends when she can hear me. This is actually even better than her dying as I had wanted at first."

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 11 Match Point For Sailor Moon

Queen Beryl's new Commander of her army stood before her throne. General Nephlite was confident and sure of himself as he addressed his queen. "Ultimately Jedite and Titus were failures because they sought to collect energy from too many people all at once your majesty."
Queen Beryl was very intrigued by this statement. "Is that so? Do you think you have a better plan Nephlite?"
"Yes. I can gather far more energy from only one single person."
"How can this be?"
"Humans are guided by the influences of the stars as they pursue their individual goals. Every person lives under a different star and everyone has a unique energy field that belongs to him or her alone. So I propose to track down these people one by one and tap into their energy levels just as they reach ultimate peak of their quota during those moments when they are under stress, excitement or whatever circumstance prompts their energy to rise up."
Queen Beryl was very interested though Nephlite was annoyed when he heard female laughter and turning he beheld one of Beryl's other remaining Generals. A woman named Zoicite was floating above him and she taunted him. "Do you really believe you can succeed where Jedite and Titus failed?"
"Get lost Zoicite. Mind your own business." Nephlite snapped. "I will find these humans with the help of my team of our soldiers and we shall deliver all their energy to the Negaforce."
"Great. You sound so strong and sincere Nephlite." Zoicite smiled at him while he glared angrily back at her. Just before fading away she said with sarcasm, "You know who you remind me of? Jedite and Titus."
All the same Queen Beryl gave Nephlite her permission to proceed.

Later Nephlite set up his base in a cottage on the outskirts of the city. He had assembled his soldiers and he was briefing them. "Black Widow, Jumo, Tensie, Kyameran, Petasos and the Gemini Twins, Castor and Pollux. I have selected you all to assist me in the task our queen has set me. Now I have something very important to say. As you know Queen Beryl punished my predecessors very severely because they lost so many of their soldiers. So therefore as your commanding officer I hereby grant you permission to abort any mission I send you out on if you find yourself in combat with those Sailor Scouts and it looks like you are about to be killed."
"How shall we be able to escape if we need to General Nephlite?" This question was asked by the soldier known as Black Widow who literally had the appearance of a giant black widow spider the size of a horse.
"Here. All of you take these wristband radio devices and attach them to your left wrists." Nephlite distributed them to everybody. "Observe the black button on them. I've devised these myself. Once you press it you'll be encased inside an impregnable force shield for your protection. Then twist the dial next to the button clockwise and you'll be transported back to this secret hideout of ours along with whatever energy you've captured. This will ensure I do not get into the same trouble as Titus and Jedite."
They all put them on and saluted their Commander.

Next Nephlite requested, "All of you please remain silent while I tap into the power of the stars to select our first victim." He turned his back upon his team and closed his eyes directing his full concentration to his objection. "Oh stars. Reveal to me the nearest human who is reaching maximum energy potential." The image of a young teenage girl with a tennis racquet on a tennis court appeared to him and he turned sharply to the others in exultation. "Katie Sandler is our target. She is a tennis player. Tensie I think you will be best suited to this mission. You have always had a penchant for the earthling's game called tennis."
Tensie saluted again. "I'm at your service my General. And at the service of our queen and the Negaforce."
"Good spirit. Now let me show you all something else."
Nephlite pulled a veiled curtain revealing a strange machine.
"What is this Commander?" Jumo asked.
"This is another of my personal inventions. When I select one of you for a mission you step inside this compartment." He opened a clear plexiglass door. "Then I operate the controls and your body is converted into a shadowy mist form. I absorb it into my hands and then I meet the victim and touch them or something that they own and currently handle constantly. In Katie's case it will be her tennis racquet. Then under your influence they will put all their energy towards fanatically following their desires and at the peak moment they will collapse and you'll return to your physical form ready to return with the energy."
"Is it really safe Commander?" Pollux nervously asked this question and her sister Castor echoed her sentiments in her facial expression. The others were mixed and unsure what to say but Tensie stepped forward.
"I think you're very clever Commander and I am unafraid."
"Thank you Tensie."
The others all watched mesmerized as Tensie was sealed inside the machine and Nephlite pulled switches. Before their eyes they saw Tensie change into whisps that exited through a tube near Nephlite who scooped it up and rubbed it into his hands.
"Now I'm off to confront Katie Sandler. While I'm gone you will all wait here and TOUCH NOTHING."
They all said they would obey his orders as he set off on his grim purpose.

At the Tennis Club courts Katie Sandler was putting all her best effort into her game. Serena and Molly were sitting in the audience stands watching excitedly. "Katie and I have been friends ever since we were little kids Serena. She's just like a sister to me. I am so proud of her tennis skills. GO KATIE!"
Molly cheered and Serena said, "I agree Molly. She is remarkable. HOORAY!"
Suddenly Nephlite walked through the gate dressed in smart business-style clothes. Everybody paused what they were doing and stared at him.
"Hey Serena. That man is the rich gentleman who moved to town a few days ago." Molly crooned as she spoke. "Isn't he handsome?"
"Yes he is a hunkster." Serena and Molly were both practically drooling over Nephlite's fine looks.

He addressed Katie as he boldly strode onto the court. "Hello. My name is Maxfield Stanton. I'm a tennis coach. May I have a test serve with you please?"
"Sure okay." Katie smiled and Nephlite borrowed the racquet from her opponent.
"Give me your very best serve with all your strength behind it."
So Katie threw the ball up and hit it towards him. To everybody's astonishment Nephlite hit the ball such a hard return that it literally knocked Katie's racquet out of her hand. She was stunned.
Nephlite returned the racquet to the other girl and walked over to Katie. "You need to practice really hard to get more strength in your serve. You saw and felt how much power I had behind me. Didn't you?"
"Y-yes. It was incredible." Katie admitted as Nephlite bent down and picked up her racquet for her. The magic flowed through his touch as he transferred his soldier Tensie from his hands to Katie's racquet as he handed it to her.
"Here. You try it."
When she touched it her eyes began to glow with the Negapower influence. She made a serve that actually knocked her opponent off her feet.
"Wow. I did it. Amazing." Katie was thrilled. She proceeded to make the same powerful serve again and again. Each time other members of the club, both boys and girls were bowled over to their wonder.
"I can't stay anymore right now Katie. But promise me you'll keep practicing with that very racquet of yours all the time. It's vitally important you get used to the feel of your own regular racquet while you are mastering what I've shown you."
"Yes I will. Thank you Mr. Stanton."
"My pleasure."
Nephlite casually departed and drove off in his car while Katie continued to practice. Serena thought she was great, though Molly couldn't help but think there was something strange about her friend's eyes and her facial expression as she began to smile.

Over the next four days Molly noticed a terrible change in Katie's personality. The other players were beginning to be terrified of her. Everytime they tried to play a game with her she knocked them down by the force of the ball. Sometimes breaking their own racquets and she began to yell at them and treat them so spitefully. "You bunch of losers. None of you has what it takes to stand up to my serves. Get up and play or get off the court."
Molly couldn't understand this and when she tried to ask Katie if anything was the matter Katie just glared at her. "Why don't you just learn to mind your own business?"
That really upset poor Molly so she decided to talk to Serena about it.

She called her on the phone asking if she could come over to talk at Serena's house and Serena said, "Yes of course Molly."
When Molly arrived Serena took her to her room and sat on the edge of her bed with her while Luna listened casually. "Katie has become such a bad-tempered, unkindly person Serena." Molly become to shed tears and sob.
Serena placed her arm tenderly over her shoulders. "Is it really that bad Moll? You don't think she's getting tense because of the big tournament she's slated to participate in next week?"
"At first I thought maybe that's all it might have been Serena." Molly wiped her eyes with her handkerchief. "But she's way beyond grouchy. She's really mean to the other players. At one time she even went so far as to kick another girl's backside when she was knocked down by her serve and told her to get up you wimp."
Luna was bug-eyed as she listened. Serena was shocked. "Goodness. Did you ask her what was wrong?"
"Of course I did Serena. And she told me to get lost. Something must have happened to change her but she won't talk to me." Molly really broke down and sobbed now.
"It's okay Molly." Serena spoke consolingly to her friend. "I'll go with you and we will somehow manage to find out what's wrong with Katie together."
"You'll really do this for me." Molly brightened up.
"Yeah. Let's go now. That's what friends are for. Goodbye Luna." Serena stroked her cat and exited the bedroom with Molly.
Luna had had no chance to speak to Serena about her concerns but she determined to get Amy and go to Raye's temple to consult her sacred fire. If this was anything to do with the Negaverse they needed to find out and join Serena at the Tennis Club as soon as possible.

When Serena and Molly arrived at the Tennis Club they found Katie harassing two boys. "What a killer serve arm she has." One of them moaned from the ground where he lay.
"Get up. I thought you were supposed to be professionals." Katie jeered.
The two boys very nervously said that it had been lots of fun but it was time they thought about going home. "Just one more game. You can do better than this surely."
As Katie was preparing to serve Molly and Serena ran in front of the two boys on the court. "Katie. We want to talk to you." Molly cried.
"GET OUT OF HERE!"
"Katie. Molly is very concerned for you," implored Serena.
"I SAID GET OUT!"
The two boys saw this as their chance to escape and they ran off the court while Molly continued to beg her friend to talk to her and Serena. Seeing the loss of her two playing opponents Katie flew into an absolute rage. "WHY YOU MEDDLING PESTS! TAKE THIS!"
To Molly and Serena's horror a blast of orange force flew out of Katie's racquet and picking them up sent them soaring through the air and behind the nearby bushes beside the court. Molly was unconscious but Serena had braced herself against the attack realizing it must have been the Negaverse. As she got to her knees and peered behind the bush she saw wisps of vapour erupt from the handle of Katie's racquet and form into Tensie. As Katie collapsed Tensie crowed in triumph. "I have her energy."

Serena knew it was time to act. "MOON PRISM POWER" Transforming she jumped out and declared. "I am Sailor Moon. Champion of Justice. In the name of the Moon I will punish you for abusing the wonderful sport of tennis."
Tensie produced her own racquet and said, "You think so? How about I show you how good I am at the game?" Some beam of magic struck Sailor Moon and she began to shrink.
"What are you doing to me?"
Tensie picked her up in her hand laughing. "I have shrunk you down and trapped you inside a tennis ball."
It was true. Sailor Moon was now inside a tennis ball with only her head sticking out. "NO! Let me out of here. Let me out of here."
"Now now. I'm giving you an opportunity to get a birds-eye view at my tennis skills." Tensie made Katie's unconscious body rise and take place on the court. Tensie served the ball and Sailor Moon screamed and wailed as Katie automatically hit her back spot on every time that Tensie sent her towards her.

While Tensie was laughing uproariously suddenly a rose flew through the air and scratched her racquet arm. Distracted with the shock and sting Tensie looked around to see Tuxedo Mask sitting in the first row of audience seats.
"You stay out of this or I'll make a tennis ball out of you too."
"I dare you to try it."
"Very well."
Tensie took a swing at Tuxedo Mask but he jumped up into the air, dodging the magic and as Tensie looked up at him he pressed a button on his cane. Suddenly it stretched itself out and hit Tensie in the chest knocking her flat on her back. The spell was broken and Katie collapsed to the ground once more and Serena returned to normal size free of the tennis ball. "Hooray Tuxedo Mask. Thank you."
"It's not over yet." Tensie growled rising to her feet and proceeding to shoot a huge fireball from her racquet at Sailor Moon.
As Sailor Moon screamed in terror, Tuxedo Mask zipped to her side with lightning speed and flew out of danger's way with her in his arms. "Let's defeat her together." He cried and sent another rose expertly spiralling in circles at Tensie so that it hit her in the face with its petals obscuring her vision.
When they gently landed from their great leap Tux cried out, "Now quickly attack her Sailor Moon."
Just as Tensie cleared the petals from her face Sailor Moon sent her tiara flying. "MOON TIARA MAGIC"
Tensie reacted in shock at the disc spinning towards her but she remembered what her Commander had told her and hurriedly pressed the button on her wristband. Just in time the tiara bounced harmlessly off the force shield to Sailor Moon's dismay. Then she twisted the dial clockwise and disappeared with Katie Sandler's energy.
Katie was beginning to groggily wake up. She would need to rest and recover to renew her strength replacing the energy that Tensie had taken. But at least she was going to be all right.

Sailor Moon looked around to find to her disappointment that Tuxedo Mask had vanished again, then Luna appeared running up with Sailors Mars and Mercury. "The sacred fire indicated that the Negaverse was at work here." Luna puffed. "As soon as we had the message though it took a long time of Raye's chanting we came as fast as we could. What has happened Sailor Moon?"
When she explained all to her friends they were amazed. "Well how about that? Maybe you're not such a coward at heart after all?" Luna smiled admiringly.
"Yes." Sailor Mercury added.
"I guess so." Mars begrudgingly conceded.

Meanwhile Tensie returned to Nephlite's base and he collected the energy from her hands into a crystal bowl. Sealing it up he said. "Congratulations Tensie. I shall take this energy to Queen Beryl and she will use it to nourish the Negaforce."
"My pleasure Commander. Long live Queen Beryl."
All the others repeated the chant. "Long live Queen Beryl."
Then Kyameron said, "Now that Tensie has safely returned we know that your devices including this machine here," she indicated the machine for converting soldiers into mist form, "all work perfectly. So therefore I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we will place ourselves in our Commanders' hands with no trepidation whatsoever. Three cheers for General Nephlite."
"Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!"

As for Katie she recovered after a couple of days rest and was deeply sorry for everything she had said and done while she was under Nega-influence. She apologized profusely to everybody and was extremely grateful to Sailor Moon for her salvation. Then she was back at the Tennis Club.
She saw Molly there again next to Serena. "Hey Molly. Would you like a game with me?"
"Okay. I'd love that. Can I get to serve please Katie?"
"Sure. If you'd like to."
As the two of them headed off to the court Serena closed her eyes and daydreamed to herself about whether Tuxedo Mask knew how to play tennis himself. Suddenly a tennis ball hit her between the eyes and she collapsed in a daze.
"Oh no!" Molly cried out horrified. "I'm so sorry Serena. My serve went very bad. Are you okay Serena? Please talk to me."
Serena couldn't hear Molly. Her head was full of roses dancing before her eyes while Tuxedo Mask stood in the center of them holding a tennis racquet.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Episode 12 An Unnatural Phenomena

Luna the talking Cat was wandering the streets of the city thinking to herself. "Perhaps it's about time I started briefing the girls upon the matter of tracking down the lost Princess of the Moon. The Scouts were sworn to protect her in the old days of the Kingdom on the Moon centuries ago."
While this was on her mind she failed to pay strict attention as she walked across the road towards the Video Game arcade that Serena loved to hang out at. Suddenly she had a terrible shock as she looked up and saw a huge truck wheel bearing down upon her. She meowed with terror but just in time she was scooped up in somebody's arms and next thing she knew the person holding her and nimbly leaped out of the vehicles' path to the sidewalk safely.
"That was close." A male voice said stroking Luna's head. "You're even worse than Serena for accident proneness. You'd better be more careful kitty."
Luna looked up to see her rescuer was none other than Darien.

Just then Serena herself appeared accompanied by Raye and Amy. Serena was not pleased to see him holding Luna. "Hey you creep. What are you doing to my cat?"
Next thing the sliding glass doors of the arcade opened and the manager Andrew stepped out. "Hello Serena. Hello Darien."
"Andrew do you actually know this creep? Tell him to give me back my cat."
"Chill out Meat-ball Head. For your information I just saved your cat from getting run over by a truck. You should be thanking me."
Serena said nothing but snatched Luna out of Darien's hands with a big "Humph".
But Raye was staring at Darien and marvelling quietly at how handsome he was.

Darien left in a huff after saying a brief hello to Andrew. "You ungrateful Meat-ball Head." He snapped at Serena but she ignored him and went in to play her favourite game, Sailor V while Raye quietly talked to Andrew about Darien in order to find out more about him. Amy just quietly watched Serena play. She was feeling rather worried about a good friend of hers who the three of them had just talked to previously before they made their way to the arcade.

They had met him while they were walking through the park admiring the big, beautiful boating lake, the magnificent trees and the lovely flower gardens. His name was Mr. Baxter and he was the gardener. When they met him he was tending to the flower beds. Amy had said, "Hello Mr. Baxter."
"Hello there Amy." He greeted her cheerfully. After Amy had in troduced him to Serena and Raye they all sat down on the benches for a short chat.
"Amy was telling us that she's known you ever since she was a little girl," said Serena.
"And you've been the gardener here for many years." Raye added.
"That's right. But I'm sorry to say I'll be losing my job soon."
The girls all gasped and asked why.
Mr. Baxter sighed and explained. "There won't even be a park anymore. I deeply regret to tell you this, but the city council's planning to demolish everything here and build a new office complex."
The girls were shocked. "How horrible." Amy bemoaned.
"Yes I'm very sad but even more so angry about it. I tried to appeal to them. They're so stubborn they just won't listen. Enjoy the park while you can girls, because it's going to be gone."
As he returned to tending the flower beds Serena cried, "Oh no. Not your lovely flower arrangements."
"I'm afraid so. They'll rip them up to. Nothing will be spared."

As Amy thought back to these events while Serena played Sailor V and Raye found out from Andrew to her excitement that Darien shared her interest in karate, she really fretted for dear Mr. Baxter. The park was what his whole life centered upon. What would become of him when it was destroyed?

But meanwhile others were taking a different sort of interest in Mr. Baxter. At their base all Nephlite's soldiers were watching with bated breath as their Commander tuned into the wavelength of the stars to find their second victim. Nephlite opened his eyes and triumphantly proclaimed, "We have our next target. A human being who is reaching the peak of his energy level through his feelings of anger and resentment at the proposed destruction of the city park. The old gardener Baxter himself."
Everybody roared with laughter at the simplicity of it all. Nephlite made his selection. "Petasos. You will be the best choice for this mission I believe. You have powers that are attuned to plant and animal life. You shall not only control Baxter's own energy but by adding the energy of the wildlife in the park you shall bring back a very good supply for the Negaforce."
"I am at your service my Commander." Petasos climbed into the machine and Nephlite twisted the controls and she came out the tubes as mist and was rubbed into Nephlite's hands.
"My friends," he addressed his team before he left. "Queen Beryl was very pleased with the energy we brought back from Katie Sandler. Now we shall get more and with each new victim we will become one step closer towards unleashing the Negaforce. Then we will have victory over the Sailor Scouts. To Queen Beryl and the Negaverse."
He saluted and his soldiers all saluted in return. "Yes. To our glorious queen and the Negaverse victory."

Nephlite met Mr. Baxter at an area where the workers were bulldozing up the trees and gardens. Mr. Baxter had been despairingly watching and muttering, "What a waste after all those years to grow those wonderful trees and shrubbery. And all the work I put into helping make this park what it is today."
"Yes. It is a real shame isn't it?" Nephlite spoke as he apprpoached and heard what Mr. Baxter was saying to himself.
"Huh? Oh hello." Mr. Baxter turned in surprise. "Yes it is an abominable shame. But there's nothing I or anybody can do about it."
"Actually there is something I can do about it." Nephlite smoothly delivered his line.
"What?"
"I can save the park."
"Really? How?" Mr. Baxter was incredulous. Could there be a trace of genuine hope?
"Like this." Nephlite suddenly pressed his palms against Mr. Baxter's temples transferring Petasos into his brain to take control of it. Mr. Baxter gasped and panted as the possession took effect. "Now concentrate all your anger upon the injustice you see before you. Transfer it to the birds and squirrels who live in this park. Let your energy build up to maximum peak."
"Yes Commander." Mr. Baxter spoke, though it wasn't really himself saying those two words. It was the Negaverse soldier Petasos using Mr. Baxter's vocal chords to speak to her Commander and as she controlled him his rage began to increase and the birds fed off it and began to swoop and attack the workmen as they were operating their machinery. They screamed and ran for cover using their arms to protect their faces from the birds sharp beaks. Especially their precious eyes.
Nephlite said, "Very good Petasos. See you back at our base when your job is done." With that he turned and walked away towards his car, a slick grey automobile. Getting behind the wheel he drove back to the isolated cottage where his team were hiding out. Things were underway for another success.

Later that day Raye was waiting around the corner from Darien's karate school. Her plan was to pretend to bump into him by accident when he came out and ask him to go with her for a milkshake. Although she wasn't aware of it she was being observed by Serena and Luna who just so happened to have spotted her across the street. "Hey Serena. Isn't that Raye? She looks like she's waiting for somebody." Luna directed Serena's attention to her and they crouched behind a mailbox out of sight to see what was going on.
Then Raye saw Darien approaching. "Now's my moment," she thought. Unfortunately as she made her way around the corner she stumbled and fell flat on her face. Then Darien stepped on her head.
Serena laughed. "Oh poor Raye. I feel really sorry for her."
"Do you really now?" Luna spoke with sarcasm. She could see that Serena could only just barely control herself from laughing out loud like a hyena.
But Serena wasn't laughing for too much longer because while Darien apologized and helped Raye to her feet she recomposed herself and started flirting with him. "I hear you go to karate classes Darien."
"Yeah. I've just been to one of them now."
"I'm thinking of joining karate myself."
"You should. It's very good exercise."
Raye grabbed his arm. "Hey. Would you like to go for a milkshake?"
Darien was a little surprised but he shrugged and said, "I suppose so."
Raye went walking with Darien still holding his arm and Serena almost gagged.
"What is she doing with that jerk? I'm going to check this out."
"You're not jealous are you Serena?"
"No Luna. But Raye needs to be watched. She's gone bonkers."
As Serena ran after them Luna groaned. "Those two are going to drive me bonkers I swear."

Raye and Darian were seated in a cafe enjoying their milkshakes. Serena crouched down outside by the window but she could hear nothing because it was all glass that could not opened. She was getting really frustrated. "They'd better not be talking about my hair Luna."
Luna remarked that it was too bad she couldn't turn invisible but then Serena said, "Hey I can use the disguise power pen you gave me."
"No Serena. You can't keep using that device for trivial matters."
Serena was just on the verge of producing the pen and arguing that this was not a trivial matter to her when a familiar voice said, "Who are you talking to?"
Serena and Luna were both startled to notice that Melvin had just came along and crouched down nearby them. Serena gulped and stammered, "Oh. J-just myself." Then she had a wicked idea and asked Melvin if he'd like to treat her to a milkshake.
"You want me to buy you a milkshake?" Melvin couldn't believe his good fortune. "Oh Serena. I'd be delighted."
Luna frowned. She knew Serena was playing upon Melvin's affection for her in order to try to spy on Raye and Darien. She ran off in disgust and met Amy. Luna noticed that Amy didn't seem very happy and asked her what was wrong.
"It's my dear friend Mr. Baxter." With that Amy explained all her concerns to Luna.

Meanwhile Serena managed to overhear Raye ask Darien if he'd like to hire a boat at the lake in the park. She was just a couple of tables behind them where she and Melvin were drinking milkshakes of their own. Neither Raye nor Darien had noticed them enter since the door was at the other end of the cafe and Serena had insisted on choosing a table where they could be inconspicuous but close enough for her to try to eavesdrop on their conversation. Though of course Melvin didn't know this. He just assumed Serena wanted to sit in her own preferred place. When she heard Darien say "Okay. That sounds like fun," she was incensed. She turned to Melvin and quietly said to him, "When we finish here, I'd like to go to the park." Melvin's eyes glowed with joy behind his glasses and he grinned deeply with his straw in his mouth as he sucked on his shake. Serena inwardly groaned. "I'm ditching this dweeb the first chance I get."

Later Raye and Darien were sitting in a rowboat together. "This is a lovely lake," remarked Darien as he pulled on the oars.
"Yeah. Unfortunately they're going to fill it all in with concrete," replied Raye gloomily.
"What's that?"
"They're going to destroy the entire park and construct office buildings in its place."
"Disgusting." Darien looked around in dismay. "Soon there won't be any garden areas left in our city."
"I agree." Raye sighed. "Do you want to go look at the flowers later while we still can?"
"Yes. I hear that the roses look very attractive."
Raye was surprised. "Oh you like roses?"
"I do. In fact they are my favourite flower."

Serena was watching them from a distance and she was getting intensely frustrated. "What are they talking about?" She thought to herself. "They're starting to look romantic. How gross."
Suddenly she heard Melvin speak up startling her. Turning round she noticed he was speaking with his back to her. "Serena. This means so much to me. I've always had deep feelings for you and now you feel the same way. I'm the happiest boy in town."
He turned quickly. "Oh Serena. Let's seal our bonding with a kiss."
But he looked around in surprise. Serena had vanished. "Serena. Where are you? Serena!"
Serena had quickly concealed herself in the bushes and while he ran off calling her name she sneaked off in the opposite direction. Turning the corner she met Amy and Luna. "Hey. I'm glad to see you. I was trapped walking in the park with Melvin."
Luna reproached Serena. "You should be ashamed of the way you play upon that poor boy's feelings."

Before they could argue about the matter suddenly they heard screaming. It was the boss in charge of the redevelopment project. A bunch of squirrels had attached themselves to his clothing and their sharp little teeth were biting through into his arms, legs, shoulders and back as he ran off in pain and shock. "Get off me! Help! Somebody help!"
Other squirrels were starting to approach Luna and the two girls. Their eyes glowed red and eerie.
"Serena. I think we'd better transform. Mercury Power."
"Moon Prism Power"
As soon as they transformed Mr. Baxter suddenly appeared and began to yell at them. "GET OUT OF MY PARK! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR DESTROYING NATURE!"
While they were watching in horror as Mr. Baxter screamed and roared in anger Nephlite's soldier, Petasos burst forth from his body as he reached maximum energy peak. Mr. Baxter collapsed in an unconscious heap as Petasos swirled around in mist before coming together and standing over him laughing in triumph.

Meanwhile back in the rowboat on the lake Darien suddenly doubled over clutching his head. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" Raye reached out and touched his shoulder. But before Darien could reply the birds suddenly swooped down attacking them.
"Look out!" Darien yelled but as he and Raye ducked down into the boat the birds actually pushed against it flipping it over between them. Raye and Darien swam to the pier while the flock of birds flew away.
They hauled themselves out of the lake and gasped to catch their breath. "Nature's gone crazy," said Darien.
Raye agreed. "I hope you don't mind. I need to go and do something very important Darien."
"Okay. See you later Raye."

Back to the others, Petasos had summoned the squirrels to attack them and Luna until Sailor Mercury had chilled them out with her bubbles blast. But Petasos had thrown a ball of vines at Sailor Moon and tied her up tight. Then she tied up Sailor Mercury with her own hair. It stretched out from her head like vines themselves and secured her. They both struggled in vain to free themselves. "Luna can you help us?" Sailor Moon desperately called out. Unfortunately Luna was still in a half unconscious daze from the squirrel attack.
"Nobody can help you Scouts." Petasos cackled.
But next moment Raye appeared transformed as Sailor Mars and used her fire power to break the bonds on her friends. Petasos gave a startled jump as her hair was burnt off Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon rolled over to get away from the flames that freed her. "Whoa. Are you crazy? You could have made me go in flames."
As Sailor Mars landed beside her she snapped "Oh you're most welcome. Very grateful for me saving you, yeah."
"Hey you two. Let's concentrate on stamping out this weed." Sailor Mercury desperately implored but Petasos had quickly and professionally composed herself.
"You will never stamp me out." She had the drop on the girls as she prepared to throw two more vine balls at them. They all gasped in fright but then a rose flew through the air and scratched Petasos' cheek making her shriek. The Scouts all saw Tuxedo Mask standing on the branch of a tall tree.
"Now's your chance Sailor Moon." He called out and Sailor Moon answered.
"Thank you Tuxedo Mask. MOON TIARA MAGIC!"
The tiara flew through the air but Petasos pressed the button on her wristband and it bounced off the force shield before she disappeared. "Aw no. Not again." Sailor Moon stamped her feet and clenched her fists like a child who had been denied a special treat.

But Mr. Baxter began to wake up and groggily sat up. "W-what happened? The Sailor Scouts?"
"It's okay sir." Sailor Mercury spoke while she and Sailor Mars helped him get to his feet. "We've saved you. We'll get you to a doctor."
Sailor Moon looked up at the tree but Tuxedo Mask had already gone. Luna was just recovering and standing up herself.

The Scouts delivered Mr. Baxter to where he would receive the appropriate medical care and left him in the doctor's hands. Then they went back to the park and changed back to their civilian identities. There they met Darien.
"Hey Raye? Did you take care of that important business of yours?"
"Uh why yes I did Darien."
"Well then would you like to go for another milkshake?"
Raye's eyes lit up. "I'd love to."
Serena was incensed. "If you want to waste your time with this idiot Raye see if I care."

Suddenly Melvin appeared. "Hey Serena."
She gasped. "Melvin!"
"I'm glad I found you. I thought we'd take a boat ride out on the lake. Doesn't that sound romantic?"
As Raye and Darien began to smile Serena gulped and said. "This is all a big mistake Melvin. We're not on a date."
"But Serena. You and I had milkshakes together. And next we took a wonderful walk in the park."
"That sounds like a date to me." Darien sniggered.
"You mind your own business creep." Serena said to him. "Look I am not on a date with Melvin. Understand?"
But Darien, Raye and even Amy all spoke at the same time. "It looks like you are to me."
As Serena groaned Luna thought to herself, "Serves the twit right."

Incidentally while the doctor was nursing Mr. Baxter back to health, he and his nursing staff heard from him all about the threat to the park. The doctor had some nephews and neices who loved the area and the nurses were all dismayed that their families would be deprived also. They started a protest meeting and the people of the city all got together and petitioned the government using television and radio. They received mass support from other cities who sympathized and flocked to their cause and eventually they won. The government overruled the city council. The park was saved and Mr. Baxter stayed employed as the gardener.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's great DrTooth. :big_grin: And I hope people are still enjoying my short stories. I finally have the next one ready.

Episode 13 Wedding Day Blues

Serena and her friend Molly were eating ice cream cones at a table during lunch break at school. They had previously sat through sewing classes with the sewing teacher Miss Lambert and it had been quite a boring occasion for them. Miss Lambert's voice had droned on and on as she spoke about the sewing patterns she was running through on the blackboard. Her mind had seemed to be in a different world from the present reality however. Her eyes had a dreamy look in them and she smiled and giggled a lot while she talked. Nobody in the class could understand what was going on but typically Serena took it more exaggeratedly than anyone else, including Molly. She was so wigged out with exasperation that she just lay her head down on her textbook just like a pillow and was snoozing and muttering "When's class going to finish?" in her sleep. Oddly enough Miss Lambert didn't even seem to care. Molly asked her if she was feeling all right and Miss Lambert just put her cheeks in her hands, smiled and giggled. It was as if she hadn't heard her at all.
"I thought that sewing class would never end." Serena yawned deeply. "Weren't you bored half to death Molly?"
"Yeah. I wonder what has gotten into Miss Lambert?" Molly agreed.
"I can fill you in girls." It was Melvin who had spoken.
"Melvin. Do you really know the answer?" Molly asked in amazement.
"I sure do. I have heard that Miss Lambert is engaged to be married. That's why she's become so spaced out. She's thinking of her future husband all the time."
Serena and Molly were bug-eyed to find this out. What a big surprise. They never would've guessed in a hundred years.
"And do you know what the best part is?" Melvin finished excitedly. "He's a computer expert who services computers and even builds them to sell. Hooray!"
Serena was unimpressed though. "That sounds so boring." Melvin and Molly had open mouths as she became all high and mighty. "When I have my wedding I'll have an awesomely cool man. There'll be a huge celebration. My dress will be the most spectacular and there'll be a chocolate cake that goes all the way to the roof of the hall." As she raised her hand with her ice cream cone up high to illustrate the size of her dream cake suddenly the ice cream fell off landing in her hair with a splat. Her friends couldn't help laughing though she was deeply offended and went off sulking.

The next day was Saturday and Miss Lambert was out shopping with her best friend Miss Haruna. Patricia Haruna was very excited for her friend Helen Lambert and she had promised to help her pick out the best possible fabric for an awesome wedding dress. "I know your budget doesn't stretch very far on your teacher's salary Helen, but don't worry. I know a discount store where they have tons of various kinds of fabric at very affordable prices."
"Oh thank you Patricia. You are so wonderful." Miss Lambert's eyes sparkled with joy and Miss Haruna led her friend down the street.
"Herbert is going to be so happy when he sees you all decked out for your ceremony Helen."

At that moment though Nephlite was briefing his soldiers. "The stars have directed me to our next target. A schoolteacher who is expending vast amounts of her precious energy towards her wedding. We must capture it to feed the Negaforce instead."
All his soldiers began cheering in agreement. "Yes. Yes."
Nephlite raised his hands to bring them to order. "Black Widow. I choose you for this mission." He indicated the soldier who resembled a large humanoid spider and she obediently came to his side.
"I am ready Commander." Her huge spider body only just managed to fit inside the compartment and Nephlite activated the machine converting her to mist which he vigorously rubbed into his hands. They were ready to strike Miss Lambert.

Meanwhile Raye had called Serena and asked if she could visit her house and meet her mother. "Sure Raye. We're not going out today. You can come. Mum would love to meet you."
"Thanks Serena."
Raye showed up fifteen minutes later and Serena answered the door. "Come in Raye. Mum's very excited."
"Thank you Serena. Hi Luna."
Raye bent down and stroked Luna who meowed in response just like a ordinary cat. She was wise not to risk saying hello audibly because Serena's mother appeared eager to meet her daughter's friend for the very first time. "Hello Raye. Come and sit in the lounge room."
Raye politely thanked her and she and Serena sat down in chairs while Luna curled up on the rug nearby. Serena's mother sat in a chair opposite them.
She smiled. "I've heard so much about you Raye. How did you and Serena meet?"
"Serena came to visit my Grandfather's temple and we met each other there. We became good friends right from the start."
"Oh yeah." Serena wryly thought to herself. "But first she nearly bashed my head in when she thought I was an evil presence."
Just then her bitter thoughts of memory were interrupted when she saw her mother offering a plate and spoon to Raye. "Hey Mum! That's the last piece of strawberry cheesecake!"
"Serena. Don't be so rude." Serena sulked at her mother's stern rebuke as Raye accepted the cheesecake and began to eat. "Thank you. This is delicious. The best strawberry cheesecake I've ever tasted."
"Why thank you Raye."
"By the way," Raye swallowed a mouthful, set her plate on the table and wiped her mouth with her handkercief before continuing. "While I'm here I was also wondering if I could ask you a favour please? There's this promotional contest I saw that's being run by one of the local wedding chapels in town. The prize is a fully paid holiday for two people to Hawaii and to enter you need to sew a wedding dress. I am interested in trying for the prize but I don't know how to sew. Could you help me please?"
Serena's mouth hung open. What was Raye thinking about now? But her mother smiled and said, "Sorry Raye. I don't know how to sew either."
"Oh I see." Raye was disappointed but she smiled and picked up her plate and spoon. "That's okay. I just thought I'd ask. But it's very nice to meet you. Guess I'll finish this wonderful cheesecake while we chat for a little bit more."
"I'm pleased to meet you too Raye. Sorry I can't help you."
"It's all right. Let's change the subject."
But for the rest of the visit Serena was very angry and quietly fumed.

Finally on the pretext of seeing Raye out the door when she said good-bye Serena turned on her when they were at the front gate out of her mother's hearing.
"What are you up to this time Raye?"
"Huh?" Raye was taken aback at the sudden harshness.
"What's this about a wedding dress contest? Why do you want a holiday for two in Hawaii? Are you hoping to invite that creep Darien to go with you?"
This hurt Raye very badly. She had truly been harboring such hopes but she had not been going to make a big deal about it. To her credit she was trying despite her personal faults to be mature about it but Serena was once again rubbing her up the wrong way.
"It's none of your stupid business if I wanted that Serena. I'm entitled to my hopes and dreams."
"So you hope that your dream of making a fool of yourself will come true one day. You can't even sew."
Raye was boiling with anger now. "Okay just you wait and see. I'll win that contest somehow and take Darien to Hawaii with me and you can go jump in a mud puddle."
"Is that so? I'll show you. I'll enter that contest and win it. And I'll either take dishy Andrew from the Video Arcade or even better. Cool and hunky Tuxedo Mask."
"Can you even sew yourself Meat-ball Head?"
"I'll find someone to help me and then you will have to go stick your head in the sand like an ostrich."
Raye had had enough and blew a raspberry at her walking away while Serena stalked back to her front door in rage.
Poor Luna, who had quietly observed this exchange groaned. "Oh no. Here we go again. What am I going to do about those two?"

But while Raye had been at Serena's house other serious things had been happening at the store Miss Haruna had taken Miss Lambert to. Nephlite had been guided to where he could find Miss Lambert by the power of the stars and using negaverse hypnotic power he had disguised himself as a sales clerk at the counter with dark glasses and a false beard. The real clerk who was supposed to be at the counter was standing inside the staff room out of sight in a trance and the other assistant staff went about their various jobs as if Nephlite really was their superior co-worker. Nephlite smiled as the two women approached him. "Hello sir." Miss Haruna said politely. "I've come to help my friend buy some fabric for her wedding gown."
Miss Lambert blushed with happy modest pleasure as Nephlite answered. "You're getting married eh? Well then let me show you the very best piece of fabric we have to suit your special occasion."
He pulled open a drawer, reached in and whipped out a remarkable piece of fabric. The two women's eyes opened wide as he held it up. "This fabric is perfect for you." He draped it around his shoulders as he continued to speak about its qualities. "It's hard to come by such awesome quality in fabric these days and the colour is just right. If I were you I'd definitely buy this." He took it off and draped it arpound Miss Lambert pausing just long enough to transfer his soldier, Black Widow into it by his touch. As he had his hands on her shoulders he said, "Doesn't that feel just right? Don't you agree your friend will look stunning in a dress made of this material?"
Miss Haruna considered. "Hmm. Maybe. But what other sort of pieces do you have?"
"Oh there's no need Patricia. I'll buy this one."
"Are you sure Helen? Don't you want to make comparisons first?"
"No believe me Patricia. This is the material meant for me. I know it is because I can just feel myself attracted to it." And Miss Lambert pulled it tight to her longingly and Nephlite silently gloated in triumph to himself.
"If you're really sure then let's buy it Helen."
Miss Lambert paid for the fabric and she and Miss Haruna left together. On their way back they passed the wedding chapel that was running the contest and saw the big sign advertising it.
Miss Lambert gasped. "Patricia. Herbert's always longed to see Hawaii. I'm going to enter this contest with my lovely wedding dress and if I win the trip will be our honeymoon."
"That's a perfect idea Helen." Miss Haruna agreed with a big smile and so they signed Miss Lambert up.
"I'm going straight home to begin work on my dress Patricia. I'm so excited." She held up the fabric in her hands.
"I really hope you win Helen. Good luck my friend."
"Thank you for all your help and support today Patricia."

But as the days went by and Miss Lambert sat at her sewing machine inside her apartment a drastic change slowly came over her personality. She became so obsessed with sewing her dress that she wouldn't spare any time for Herbert. He was beginning to worry that he'd done something to offend her. She wouldn't even answer his phone calls though he left messages on her answering machine. Finally he went around to her door with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He knocked and pleaded. "Helen. Please let me in. It's Herbert. Have I done something wrong?"
He persisted so much that she did open the door and glared at him. "Helen I'm sorry for whatever it is. I bought you these flowers."
As he handed them to her she knocked them out of his hand. "I don't want your stinking flowers and I don't want you either. I'm no longer going to marry you Herbert. You make me sick. You pathetic, little man. Get lost and don't ever come back." She screamed at him and slammed the door.
Poor Herbert was in tears as he bent down, picked up the flowers and walked away.

It wasn't long afterwards that Miss Lambert heard another loud knocking at the door. "Go away!" She yelled at the top of her voice.
"No I won't. It's Patricia. Helen I demand to know why you upset Herbert. He came to my house crying his eyes out. I can't believe you'd do such a thing to him. Open this door now."
When the door did open Miss Haruna was met with the contents of a big jug of water in her face. She was furious at being so unexpectedly drenched from head to toe. "My hair. My dress. Helen what's the big idea?"
"Get this Patricia. I don't love Herbert any more. I don't want him for my husband and I don't care if you never speak to me again. I don't want you to be my best friend anymore. Don't come back or I'll soak you again." Miss Lambert slammed the door and Miss Haruna squelched away in rage.
Miss Lambert cared about nothing except sewing the wedding dress contest entry with the fabric possessed by Black Widow and she started to work at her machine 24 hours a day without food, drink or sleep pouring out all her energy.

In fact she wouldn't even come to work at school anymore. She locked herself away in her apartment and never came out. Even Miss Haruna forgot about her anger and began to worry that her friend had lost her mind. Herbert shared her concerns and bitterly lamented the fate of his dear Helen.
Silly old Serena had not thought anything about Miss Lambert's absence however. All she thought about was the contest she only regretted that their substitute sewing teacher was too critical in her opinion. "How dare she tell me I'm going to fail my sewing classes? I'm merely taking a slow time to learn it carefully. I need to if I'm to sew the winning wedding dress."

Luna was getting fed up with Serena. She had a strong hunch that the negaverse was to blame for Miss Lambert's condition and felt that she had better get Amy and Raye to help her talk sense into Serena. She went to see Amy and told her what she suspected.
"Oh dear Luna. I agree with what you say about Serena going crazy about this wedding dress contest. The day after she first heard about it she came round to see me and asked for my help in making a dress."
"What did you say to her Amy?"
"I told her I would help her out and gave her a pile of sewing books. I told her I hoped she had been studying hard in sewing class because I did not have time to sew with my own study commitments. She muttered that she should have known there'd be a catch. Then she left and I never heard anything more direct from her about it."
"Typical of her." Luna sighed. "But for now let's go get Raye and then the three of us can go speak to Serena."

So the two of them went to the Cherry Hill Temple. As they entered the grounds Amy remarked. "I love this place. It's always so peaceful."
"Raye. Come back here. Give me back my sheets."
To their shock Raye was running around with sheets draped around her head and body and her grandfather was chasing after her demanding that she return them to him. Suddenly because Raye was half blinded by the sheets she ran into Amy and Luna knocking them over and allowing her grandfather to catch her up.
He snatched back the sheets and snapped, "How dare you even think about cutting up my best sheets to make a dress?"
While Amy and Luna slowly rose to their feet Raye whined, "Ah Grandfather."
"No I mean it Raye."
"You rotten old spoilsport. I could win a trip to Hawaii if I win the Wedding Dress Contest."
"For the last time. When I say no, I mean no. Besides do you even know how to sew?"
Luna whispered in Amy's ear. "Peaceful you said?"
Grandfather greeted Amy and apologized for the disruption. "What can I do for you?"
"I'm here to see Raye."
"Oh really. Well let me warn you. She's losing her mind over this wedding dress contest. I swear she is."
Luna groaned quietly. "As if worrying about Serena was bad enough."

Speaking of Serena at that moment she was barefoot at her home and sneaking very quietly up towards her parents bedroom. She crept up to the door and peeked in. "Good," she thought to herself. "Neither Mum nor Dad are present. This is my chance."
But what she didn't know was that her mother had spotted her creeping along on her tip toes from behind and she had alerted her father who had been reading a book in his favourite chair. Together they quietly made their way after her and upon entering their bedroom were just in time to see their daughter feeling their beautiful silk curtains for their window and hear her muttering, "These will be perfect."
"What will they be perfect for Serena?" Serena jumped in fright at the sound of her dad's voice. Turning around tremblingly she beheld her parent's angry glares.
"Yes Serena. What will our precious silk curtains be so perfect for? And for that matter why are you sneaking around in our bedroom to begin with?" Her mother sternly added. Serena gulped and tried to speak but no sound came out except ah ah ah.
"We're waiting for an answer young lady," prompted her father.
"Uh okay. Would you believe I need some fabric for an assignment we've been issued in sewing class Mum and Dad?" Serena wished she could sink into the floor and out of sight. Her parents looked at each other then turned to address her again.
"No we would not believe that. Your mother and I can guess what you're up to Serena. First of all you are not entering that wedding dress contest."
"But Dad." Serena's protest was cut short by her mother.
"Furthermore for having the gall to try to steal our curtains your father and I are going to punish you Serena. I think we will cancel your pocket money for at least a week."
"And you are also forbidden to watch TV during that time period." Her father pointed his finger in her face. Serena broke down in tears as her parents ordered her to get out of their room.

Eventually Amy and Luna were able to get Raye and Serena together for briefing. The following day was when all the contestants were to present themselves at the Chapel where the Wedding Dress Contest was held. There was a long line of ladies wearing the dresses they had sewn awaiting the doors to be opened so they could enter. Serena and her friends stood nearby in observance. Luna was perched on Amy's shoulders. Raye had realized how silly she had been behaving after they had talked to her at the temple yesterday and she admitted that it was all just because she had been so angry with Serena. She had put it all behind her and was focussed only upon investigating the possible Negaverse threat. But Serena? I'm afraid she was a different story.
"It's not fair. No pocket money and no television for a whole week. I only wanted a chance to win a trip to Hawaii for me and the man of my dreams." She whined, pouted and wrung her hands and the others were getting very annoyed with her.
"Put a sock in it Serena!" Raye demanded.
Serena started to get angry again. "Don't start on me Raye. It was you who got me started on this contest. So what happened to me with my parents is technically your fault."
Raye was incensed but before she could respond Amy quickly cut in. "Serena. Don't begin antagonizing Raye now. We have serious business on hand."
"Yeah. Right," said Raye closing her eyes, clenching her fists and swallowing her rage.
"That's correct. Serena you disguise yourself as a contestant and try to find Miss Lambert," ordered Luna.
"What? How can I do that Luna? I have no dress."
"Remember you have that magic disguise device Luna gave you," said Raye.
"Oh yeah." Serena blushed while the others all giggled at her. But she took the device that resembled a pen out of her pocket. "Disguise power. Turn me into an absolutely beautiful bride, just like in the magazines."
When the magic did its work Serena was indeed the picture of a gorgeous bride. "Oh look at this awesomely cool dress. Now I have a chance and you don't Raye. Ha ha ha!"
"Serena. Stop it." Luna growled.
Amy added. "Remember. You're not going in there to win."
Serena sighed. "Yeah. Yeah. Mum and Dad would never allow me to go even if I was picked the winner."

Inside all the ladies including Serena were lined up in rows on a huge stage in front of all the people who had come to watch the winner selected. But there was no sign of Miss Lambert. Raye, Amy and Luna had also been trying to find her among the audience but it was looking as if she hadn't come. Just as the three of them met up together and confirmed with each other that they couldn't find her, the owner of the Chapel made an announcement with a microphone on stage. "Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming today. Let's give a big hand to all our lovely contestants."
After the applause he continued. "Thank you very much. Aren't they all a pretty picture? Now next I'm proud to introduce our guest hostess who will select the winner with me. Here she is. Zoey Sublime."
Everybody applauded again as a woman walked onto the stage. But it wasn't Zoey Sublime. "Hey. That's Miss Lambert," gasped Serena. Yes it was Miss Lambert in the dress she had made out of the fabric infested by Black Widow.
"Hey." The man was very surprised as she approached him. "Where's Sublime?"
"She's asleep," Miss Lambert replied in a voice that was nothing like her own. "And now I'm ready to leave this human's body with her energy. She's reached her maximum peak."
To everybody's horror an eerie vapour seemed to erupt from Miss Lambert's dress and as she collapsed a giant monster humanoid spider appeared standing over her prone body. Screams of horror erupted from the audience and the girls on stage. The poor Chapel owner looked like he would have a heart attack.
But suddenly a voice called out. "Everybody don't panic. We'll fix this monster."
"Who's that?" Black Widow looked around in surprise. Next thing Raye and Amy jumped onto the stage in their Sailor identities.
"What? You've already transformed?" Serena was incredulous.
"We don't waste time. Now you'd better hurry up slowpoke," said Sailor Mars.
Serena started to get mad then composed herself. "Why y-you. Ah right. MOON PRISM POWER."
Before Black Widow's startled eyes Serena transformed from one of the wedding dress contestants to the Champion of Justice. Sailor Moon.
"We are the Sailor Scouts," said Mercury.
"Sworn to defend the cause of good and vanquish evil," added Mars.
"And that's includes nasty spiders like you," finished Moon.

While all the people watched in shock and wonderment Black Widow attacked the Scouts sending sticky spider webbing shooting out of her mouth. Sailor Moon was wrapped up as her friends leaped aside to the right and left. Black Widow began to tighten the cords. "You're done for Sailor Moon. Nobody has ever escaped my webbing."
But Sailor Mercury had other ideas. "MERCURY BUBBLES BLAST." She sent her frosty bubbles all over Black Widow who was overcome with the sudden massive drop in temperature and released her hold on the strands of web holding Sailor Moon.
Next it was Sailor Mar's turn. "MARS FIRE IGNITE." Both Black Widow and Sailor Moon screamed as the magic fire burned away the webbing.
Sailor Moon jumped around, rubbing herself and crying. "Ooh. Get it off. Get it off."
"It is off." Sailor Mars told her.
"But I still feel yucky and icky."
Sailor Mercury cried. "Get a grip Sailor Moon. That monster is about to attack again."
Black Widow was determined to catch all three of them at once this time. She took a deep breath and exhaled with all her might producing heaps of webbing. Sailor Moon came to her senses just in time and threw her tiara. "MOON TIARA MAGIC!"
The webbing was no match for Sailor Moon's tiara. It cut through it like a knife through bread heading straight for Black Widow. She realized what she needed to do and did it quickly. The tiara cut all the way through her webbing and bounced harmlessly off the force shield as it had done with Tensie and Petasos. Then she vanished back to her Commander Nephlite with Miss Lambert's energy.
"Aw. Another enemy escaped."
"Never mind about that Sailor Moon," said Sailor Mars taking charge as she addressed the crowd. "Everybody listen. This poor woman here was taken control of by an evil force. That monster we saved you all from was responsible for draining away all her energy. She needs urgent medical attention."
As she indicated Miss Lambert's unconscious form it was obviously clear that she had suffered extremely badly through Black Widow's influence. She was malnourished, dehydrated and smelly, having eaten nothing, drunk no water and never bathed or showered all the time she had sat at her sewing machine. Not to mention being half dead from all her energy taken away. The Chapel owner was horrified but then two people from the audience came running up the stairs onto the stage.
"So that's why Helen broke up with Herbert and then threw that water all over me. Oh the poor dear." Miss Haruna was crying as she knelt next to her friend while Herbert cried even more deeply and buried his face in his hands. Many of the other women in the audience and on the stage in dresses alike began to cry as well as Miss Haruna took the microphone and tearfully explained the whole story. All the men in the crowd bowed their heads and closed their eyes in respectful sympathy.
The manager of the Chapel took immediate control when Miss Haruna had finished. "Somebody call an ambulance please." He spoke into the mike. "Ladies and gentlemen. I believe we need to say a big thank you to our three super-heroines, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. If they hadn't been on the scene that monster may well have drained us of all our energy too. Let's give them a round of applause."
The Sailor Scouts stood together on the stage and smiled as everybody clapped and cheered. Luna at the back of the hall felt so proud.
Then when a man called out to say an ambulance was on its way, the manager had something else to say. "In the light of what this dear woman and her fiancee have suffered ladies and gentlemen, I feel it is only most proper that when she gets out of hospital they marry in this Chapel as soon as her strength is back. And the prize for the contest should go to them for their honeymoon. I believe you will all agree with me."
Everybody cheered and applauded the loudest they had ever done yet. Herbert and Miss Haruna were so overcome with emotion that they both cried heavily by Miss Lambert's side until the ambulance crew arrived to take her away.

It was a two-week recovery process for Miss Lambert but with the best medical staff to support her she did recover and gain fresh, new energy. She felt so terrible for what she had done while she was not herself but Herbert and Miss Haruna told her they understood and not to fret about it. This cheered her up greatly and assisted her full recovery.
It was only two days after being discharged from hospital that she and Herbert were married in the Chapel and the manager himself officiated the ceremony. It was wonderful with so many people and Serena, Amy, Raye and Luna were among the crowd outside when the doors opened and the bride and groom exited being showered with rice and confetti. Herbert was dressed in an elegant three piece suit with a shiny top hat and bright, yellow tie, while the former Miss Lambert sparkled in her beautiful white wedding gown.
"I really am happy for them though I still kinda wish I could be going to Hawaii myself with Tuxedo Mask." Serena sighed with dreamy eyes.
"Never mind that now Serena. She's getting ready to throw the bouquet," Raye said with a dtermined voice.
Miss Haruna suddenly appeared beside them and declared, "That bouquet is MINE!"
As it flew into the air with a huge toss of her hand Serena, Raye and Miss Haruna all tried to grab it but they got in each other's way and the flowers were knocked aside by their outstretched fingertips and fell smack dab into Amy's hands. She was taken completely by surprise. She really hadn't even been trying to catch it but it so happened to land in her hands that were conveniently held open casually in front of her and she clutched them instinctively with her fingers.
"AMY!" Serena, Raye and Miss Haruna are cried with disappointment and resentment. Luna looked up at Amy from the ground and smiled at her. Amy smiled back and turned to stare in wonder at the bouquet she was holding.

But hundreds of miles away in another city a boy about Amy's age was sitting in a cafe having a milkshake with his friends. He suddenly jerked his head up and gasped as he saw a vision of the bouquet landing in her hands and took in her cute face smiling in his mind. His friends were surprised. One of them asked, "Hey Greg. Are you all right?"
He recovered himself and said, "I-I'm fine. I don't know what came over me just then."
"You sure nothing's wrong?" Another friend asked with concern.
"I'm all right now. I assure you it's nothing."
With that he and the others all went back to sipping their shakes through their straws, but inwardly he was wondering about his sudden vision.