New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
^plus Calico is one of the gulag prisoners but he's not in the encyclopedia and I highly doubt that Spa'am or Clueless Morgan will be in the movie but they're in the book

The book also has the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future, who I doubt will return for anything again. Also the Cratchet children, and the Sam and Friends cast.

galagr

Reaction score
I'll be honest. When I first heard the song, I wasn't too sure of it. It just didn't sound right to me. But, after a few more listenings (I'm sure all of us have watched it several times by now), it started to grow on me. Then I actually paid more attention to what was IN the video and I was shocked. A few things:

Man, Lips is getting a lot more attention than I thought. In nearly every scene (besides the interrogation scene) that the Electric Mayhem is in, Lips is there too. Steve must be really confident with the character now!

Scooter and Rowlf both get lines in the beginning and almost top billing in the number itself. Amazing.

The scene with the flamingo's really intrigued me. They look like fun characters, and an interesting use of puppetry. Can't wait to see the new acts in MMW.

Andy and Randy! The Flying Zucchini Brothers! It seems like every time they release a new clip, another character is added to the roster! By my count, these are all the characters that are in this film that weren't in the last:

Annie Sue, Mildred Huxtetter, Captain Pighead, Howard Tubman, Spamela Hamderson, Calico, Gloat, Angel Marie, Foo-Foo, The Flying Zucchini Brothers, Andy, Randy, Croaker, and the Happy Yellow Creature.

Holy Cow! That's 14 characters, just from the trailers! The cast in this movie is going to be massive.

And, we get another shot of that strange clip where all the Muppets are stuck to a wall. Urgh! That clip gets me so curious. Why are they stuck to a wall? Why is Fozzie so big? Is that Brewster, or just another prisoner? How does Piggy manage to look so fabulous while stuck to a wall? Seriously, loving all the different outfits she's getting.

I NEED TO KNOW, DANG IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.