New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ohh ok thank you! Also via websites on a google search someone on toughpigs forum did, We're Doing A Sequel is supposed to be released full audio track next week

Also off topic lately but ive been thinking about Jeans Interpol Car and i really want a hot wheel of it that would be awesome !

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I vowed I wouldn't watch or listen to the music before I see it.

I'm THIS close to breaking it.

Otherwise, I will explode.

Same here! I can't hold it back. I heard the song already. THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. No more trailers or TV spots until the release for me, unless I happen to see it on live TV!

This is so hard. Curse you internet spoilers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
People have been speculating whether all the characters in The Muppets Character Encyclopedia will be in this, and have pointed out characters who don't appear in the book. I must point out that those flamingos aren't in the book.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I've managed to fight off every single urge to listen to "We're Doing A Sequel" (or whatever it's called) over the last few days, and with all due respect to all of you and your enthusiasm, I may wind up not coming to Muppet Central if all of this very spoilery stuff keeps spilling out on this forum...to quote a certain frog, "YEESH!!!"

I mean, seriously...it's been hard enough to not sneak a peek at the soundtrack song listing (which seems to be popping up EVERYWHERE) - I want to be SURPRISED when Mrs. Otter and I are sitting in the theatre watching this for the first of what will likely be many times!

Glad to hear it's such a great song, though. I'm looking forward to hearing it and seeing it in the movie (only THREE WEEKS from today! Can you believe it's this close?!?).

I'll content myself with re-watching clips of "Hey A Movie!" from GMC until that time. :wink:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
If you don't mind, here's the corrected lyrics for the Sequel song:
Kermit:
We're doing a sequel
We're back by popular demand
Come on everybody, strike up the band

Kermit and Fozzie:
We're doing a sequel
That's what we do in Hollywood
And everybody knows that the sequel's never quite as good

Everyone:
I thought it was the end
But no, my friends, this is when
We get to do it all again
Do it all again

Until the credits roll
We've got another go to show that we can
Do it all again
We're doing a sequel
There's no need to disguise
The studio considers us a viable franchise

We're doing a sequel
The studio wants more!
While they wait for Tom Hanks to make Toy Story 4!
I thought it was the end
Do it all again

We're doing a sequel
Let's give it a shot
All we need now is a half decent plot

I thought it was the end
Until the credits roll
We've got another go to show that we can
Do it all again

It's the Muppets again
With the Muppets again
IT'S THE MUP-PETS AGAIN!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After reading the Junior Novel and watching all the footage and such that's been online, I'd like to make lists of similarities between this and The Great Muppet Caper, and simialrities between this and The Muppets Take Manhattan. Maybe that'd be better to do after I see the finished movie, as opposed to listing everything from the book (though there's not much I can think of in the book that's not in the footage we've seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.