The “What did you do today?” thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hey, I actually got a daft for a 500 word essay done today which is due in a week.

I deserve a sticker or something!

cjd874

Reaction score
I auditioned for a blues-rock band and was hired as the drummer! :halo:
We do original songs and covers of 1960s/1970s songs like "House of the Rising Sun," "Wild Thing," and "Oh Darling." I'm very excited for this opportunity. :smile::excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Annual spring cleaning. Ceiling to floor, behind and around furniture, cleaning out drawers and under the bed... took about five and a half hours... now I'm all filthy and dirty... and hot and sweaty too.

Phew.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I baked white mountain bread today. Normally I just do French bread, which has a very simple recipe, but I felt like going the extra mile this time. And, WOW, it is delicious. I had planned to cook dinner, but the loaf demanded that I ahve a sandwich instead. And I did, and it was delicious.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was checking my email, and I saw an email from Facebook about Doug Walker.

My first reaction that this was somehow a friend request from Doug, which I thought was odd because how does he know who I am? Still, I was kind of excited nonetheless at the idea of receiving a friend request from Doug, then I opened the email, and it turns out, it was someone inviting me to like his fan page. Suddenly, my excitement went right out the window.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I spent last night slicing up lace to make the bases for about thirty scarves or so. Boy, am I tired. Worth it though! I've got about three weeks to build up my spring/summer stock before my first major craft market of the year, so pray for me that things go well and that I can get the time off that I need!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
My digital media class was a bit better than last week, but I am now the go-to person if someone gets stuck on photoshop. Which I honestly don't mind at all but it really should be the teacher doing that and not me. :/

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I woke up, took Skylar for a walk, fed her, ate my breakfast, did some laundry, went to the bank, went to work, came home, took a shower, ate my evening meal, and now I'm talking to you guys. Sweet...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I pulled off Sage Fraggle's head, sliced the back of her neck open, and glued T-shirt fabric to the inside of her skull. 'Cause reticulated foam is dang abrasive, a fact I didn't take into account when I built her.