My custom Whatnot, now with legs!

phaseone

Reaction score

His name is Starkley, and he is now more or less finished.
i bought him from the whatnot workshop at FAO Schwarz a couple months ago, and have been shopping around for things to buy to make him how I want him to look. And just today i put the finishing touches on with the legs. (i'm also still looking around for a smaller hat) the shirt i bought for him just babies sizes etc.
I also just put together clear arm rods, to use when performing him
I'm still searching for a character/voice for him, but im kind of thinking a type of failed musician still trying to find his way

jimmymontana

Reaction score
Wow, he looks really cool. You should upload some videos once you figure out his character. The 80's failed musician sounds like a good call!

maritza

Reaction score
how did you get the legs? and how do you operate it if your hand goes where the legs are?:smile: happy kermets!

phaseone

Reaction score
the legs are from an old My Twin doll of my sisters, and there just attached to the inside front of him. so i can still fit my hand in normally

maritza

Reaction score
that's pretty cool, i just got my whatnot and i just was wondering how to attach legs! did you just sew them on?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
put some glasses on him, if you want, and he'd look great!

Writersright

Reaction score
I'm curious: do you have a picture from the original Whatnot? (as in: when you bought him?)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

His name is Starkley, and he is now more or less finished.
i bought him from the whatnot workshop at FAO Schwarz a couple months ago, and have been shopping around for things to buy to make him how I want him to look. And just today i put the finishing touches on with the legs. (i'm also still looking around for a smaller hat) the shirt i bought for him just babies sizes etc.
I also just put together clear arm rods, to use when performing him
I'm still searching for a character/voice for him, but im kind of thinking a type of failed musician still trying to find his way
Awesome job! I love how you added the legs.

Ren

Reaction score
That's the coolest whatnot I've seen so far! :smile: