The “What did you do today?” thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I pulled off Sage Fraggle's head, sliced the back of her neck open, and glued T-shirt fabric to the inside of her skull. 'Cause reticulated foam is dang abrasive, a fact I didn't take into account when I built her.
*le gasp* Such violence!

Anyway, I did some woodworking in sculpture class for the first time in years and also made my very first art frame for one of my canvases. :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Finished sewing up aforementioned lace scarves today and finished three chiffon scarves as well (LOVE my new rolled hemmerfoot so much!). Only eighteen more chiffon scarves to go. 0_0 Plus a bunch of aprons and other scarves which have to be ready to go for the big market at the end of the month. All of that and school assignments too and work after school four days a week. OY. :concern:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Bought some felt and stuffing for the body and head of what will hopefully be a Lips plush. So far, I've cut out the pattern and sewn one half of the head.

Sewing is hard...and painful for the back. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tonight I was watching MFS as a Muppet movie a night up till the release of MMW... and I still find myself wondering why this one gets so much hate.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Backwards-engineered my father's spaghetti sauce to make a recipe out of a vague list of ingredients. It tastes like childhood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep having to click Mark Forums Read to cut down on the ever-growing of number of unread threads on a weekly basis. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I is doing some voiceover work for somebody doing a video a la CinemaSins.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though my eating habits aren't too bad, as of today, from now until after the holidays, I'm going on a serious crash diet; I don't put my in front of the camera too often, but I'm appearing in my experimental film that I plan to start shooting sometime in Jan/Feb, and I look absolutely digusting on camera... I don't expect to see Drew Carrey/Wayne Knight/Jeff Garlin/Jonah Hill results (yes, I'm aware most of them put all their weight back on), but I'd like to trim down a much as I can so I won't be quite as offensive.

No snacking, no desserts, just three squares a day.

cjd874

Reaction score
Sick in bed with a sore throat and maybe a sinus infection. But at least I don't have any classes now, so I can take some time to recover…and watch clips from Jimmy Kimmel Live.