Miss Mousey

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Lets talk about Miss Mousey !

I think that she was such a great Character, She never gets the recognition that she deserves.

I think her voice was really great, and it was good to know that Kermit had a girl while Piggy was lusting after him. Miss Piggy even talks about beating Miss Mousey up in Jim Frawley’s Screen Test for The Muppet Movie.

Did you like her, Did you hate her ?

Discuss your views on Miss Mousey right here in this thread.

See ya

Salmoto

Reaction score
I'm rather neutral. She was the female role in many Kermit perfomances before the Muppet Show, the Piggy before there was Piggy. She didn't really have much of a personality.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I really haven't seen enough of her to comment on. Although, I did hear that song Kermit did with her on "Muppet Central Radio." I guess that's from the Bernadette Peters episode according to the kermitage.com episode guide. I have to admit I was surprised to hear Kermit do a song like that with someone other than Miss Piggy. I couldn't blame her for getting upset about not having the spotlight.

I'm not trying to dis Miss Mousey or anything like that. Just thought I'd state my opinion on this.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i love Miss Mousey! i think she had a personality....

Sarah

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I wish the relationship between Miss Mousey and Kermit had been better developed. The whole love triangle thing could have been hilarious.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Maybe some day will get a Joey/Ross/Rachel (Friends) type episode with Miss Mousey/Piggy/Kermit

:smile: + :mad: 4ever

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
I wish the relationship between Miss Mousey and Kermit had been better developed. The whole love triangle thing could have been hilarious.
i definately agree!

Sarah

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Moussy is definitely one of my fave characters from TMS! This is one that I fondly remember from when my sight was better that I could actually watch what was on my TV screen. The look of the character and the vibes she put out were a few of her characteristics that I liked. And now that I'm more mature, she looks well, foxy er moussy in my mind. Yeah, that's the ticket, she's a moussy miss.

Thijs

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Miss Mousey. The episode in wich Kermit does the opening song with Miss Mousey is hilarious!