Which performer should get a documentary next?

RaggMopp1987

Reaction score
I would really love to see a Jerry Nelson documentary. Maybe call it "Halfway Down The Stairs: The Jerry Nelson Story" or something. Although I'd be willing to be that song would most likely be used in a trailer.

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a Richard Hunt biography or documentary. I heard that Jessica Max Stein (author of the zine The Rainbow Connection: Richard Hunt, Gay Puppeteer) is working on a in-depth biography now!! :excited:

Brian Henson definitely needs something too, but they'd probably make a bio or documentary when he stops doing stuff/dies.

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
I would really love to see a Jerry Nelson documentary. Maybe call it "Halfway Down The Stairs: The Jerry Nelson Story" or something. Although I'd be willing to be that song would most likely be used in a trailer.

:O That would make an awesome title

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
If Jerry Nelson was to get his own documentary, I just thought of a very suitable name for it (but that's not to say that RaggMopp1987's name isn't suitable). Now, remember how at the beginning of the Jerry Nelson Tribute event at the Museum of the Moving Image, Stephanie D' Abruzzo referred to Jerry as "the Mel Blanc of the Muppets"? Well, Mel Blanc had his own documentary back in 2008 under the title "Mel Blanc: The Man of a Thousand Voices". If Jerry were to have his own documentary, it should be called "Jerry Nelson: The Man of 1000 Wonderful Voices (AH! AH! AH!)"