Remembering John Henson

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Aw I did not realize that Robin was in that picture. I think the Sweetums and Robin relationship is so cool.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'll always remember John from way back when, on the Sesame Street Baker film, showing us his "One belly button".

rexcrk

Reaction score
Such a shame. I always thought he was excellent as Sweetums! I was disappointed he stopped performing as him after Muppets Wizard of Oz.

RIP

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
How did he die? I heard he had a heart attack while making an igloo with his kids. :frown:

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
How did he die? I heard he had a heart attack while making an igloo with his kids. :frown:
Yes, John died from a massive heart attack after playing in the snow with his daughter according to the source below.

According to a Feb. 15 report on Newsday.com, Henson died of a massive heart attack at his home in Saugerties, N.Y., after playing in the snow with his daughter. Henson leaves behind his wife, Gyongi, and two daughters, Katrina, 15, and Sydney, 10.
Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/john-henson-son-of-muppets-creator-jim-henson-is-dead-at-48

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Anybody know how his passing did NOT make it to the front page of Muppetcentral.com? I literally just found out about this today by accident! (I found an old issue of Entertainment Weekly and saw it in the Death Notices section... The last thing on the home page is about the Toyota commercial during the Super Bowl! I think most of you would agree that this is a bit more important to most Muppet fans! It is especially bad since it also did not make it into the dedication at the end of Muppets Most Wanted....