Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Muppetlab

Reaction score
The Gluvets is a troupe owned and run by british puppeteer and builder Phil Fletcher... The photo above is his. Please dont get the two confused. Phil is a very tallented performer and it appears this Joseph guy is ripping of the name

Ive contacted Phil aka Labrat to bring this to his attention

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The Gluvets is a troupe owned and run by british puppeteer and builder Phil Fletcher... The photo above is his. Please dont get the two confused. Phil is a very tallented performer and it appears this Joseph guy is ripping of the name
I was not getting confused. I was just joking that he copied someone else. I very much respect LabRat, and hope he gets your message.

Rymoore21

Reaction score
The sad part is that a copyright infringement case would be dismissed when a person with developmental disabilities is involved. I have had clients who have gotten away with punching police officers and forging stolen checks simply because they have DD. All we can do is continuously report him to Facebook and ignore him--or--we can redirect him by sparking his interest in building his own puppets. Maybe we could just respond to his emails with links to puppet building tutorials (simple ones) and offer encouragement. That may get his focus/obsession onto a different area for a while.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
The sad part is that a copyright infringement case would be dismissed when a person with developmental disabilities is involved. I have had clients who have gotten away with punching police officers and forging stolen checks simply because they have DD. All we can do is continuously report him to Facebook and ignore him--or--we can redirect him by sparking his interest in building his own puppets. Maybe we could just respond to his emails with links to puppet building tutorials (simple ones) and offer encouragement. That may get his focus/obsession onto a different area for a while.
That's the thing - he does go on and off. At one point, as mentioned, he uploaded a bunch of Michael Jackson songs on YouTube saying they were off his new album. I take it Muppet Most Wanted coming out triggered this obsession again. Hopefully yes, he'll move back on to something else in due time.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey gang..long time no post...he has contacted many times on facebook,youtube and everyother site you can find me on....as stated the best we can do is ignore him..his parents and family dont seem to care what he does

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Just to give everyone the heads up. I think hes at it again using yet another alias.
Jojo Prinze

Prety much an exact copy of previous email ive had requesting puppets from his past alias' and using otber peoples sketches

Just a heads up

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Just to give everyone the heads up. I think hes at it again using yet another alias.
Jojo Prinze

Prety much an exact copy of previous email ive had requesting puppets from his past alias' and using otber peoples sketches

Just a heads up
Wait, hold up... Is he around this site, on Facebook, or on YouTube??