Wilson and Ditch: Digging America

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
I've noticed that no one really talked about this, so I decided to bring it up. I heard about this webseries a few years ago, and I recently checked out its site on pbskids.org (believe me, that was not an easy task) and...hmm..I don't know what to say about it. I guess it is educational since it teaches you about some cities of the United States. But the characters Wilson and Ditch (are they gophers or groundhogs or something?) look plain scary to me! Their weird bulgy eyes are something I expect to see in my nightmares. >.< And the CGI used in the webseries looks kinda off, but that may just be me. What do you all think about it? (I don't think you can see the episodes anymore; they were gone when I checked. The site, blog, and comics are still there, though.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Paul Rugg is in it, so I like it.

Essentially that's the best thing I can say about it. I can't fault them really for the terrible animation. It really should have been a lot more polished like Sid the Science kid was, since it's basically the same system (as far as I can tell).

Other than that, yet another short lived Henson project that's easily forgotten.