"Muppets Most Wanted" UK Movie Promotions (inc. TV)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi MC Fourm,

When the "The Muppets" film came out a thread was created to keep UK fans updates on what TV show, magazine, etc will The Muppet will be om, so with "MMW" is round the corner I thought I would creat this new thread.

So to all UK fans please post on this thread for anyone has any news, thanks.....

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
UK TV:
1) Muppets: Most Wanted - Behind the Scenes
Time - 19:30 to 20:00 (30 minutes long).
When - Friday 21st March on Sky Movies | Disney

2)Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
Time - 16:10 to 17:40 (1 hour and 30 minutes long).
When - Sunday 23rd March on itv2
Ant and Dec continue the latest series of their fun-packed live family entertainment show. Guest announcers this time are the legendary Muppets, Little Ant and Dec meet Hollywood stars Samuel L Jackson and Scarlett Johansson, and Christine Bleakley is put through her paces in another side-splitting I'm a Celebrity, Get Out of Me Ear! The beloved Supercomputer makes its way to Sheffield for more prize-winning mayhem, there are more holiday prizes up for grabs as Place on the Plane continues, another lucky person from the studio audience gets the chance to win the ads, and the Top Secret Drum Corps help the lads put together another hilarious End of the Show Show.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Hey Just Thought I Will Mention About The Toxic Magazine, I Got An Issue Today and the Muppets Are In 2 Pages One a Competition About Drawing a Muppet and Another Being a Puzzle Page

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I think this would be the right thread to post this news in... I just thought I'd let you know that today I discovered that Odeon Cinemas are doing a "(charity) advance screening" of MMW this sunday at 2PM! I don't know if it's all Odeon cinemas or just a select few but I shall going to the one at the Trafford Centre! :smile:

When TM was released, I went to an advanced screening at the same place, but I don't think it was this early! (two weeks before the release date) :smile::fanatic:

Beauregard

Reaction score
When TM was released, I went to an advanced screening at the same place, but I don't think it was this early! (two weeks before the release date) :smile::fanatic:
Last time they did that, *I* was there in the Trafford center too! (This time I'm pretty far away.)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
UK TV Update #1

3)Daybreak(Magazine Programme)
Time - 06:00 to 08:30 (2 hours and 30 minutes long).
When - Tuesday 25th March on itv1

Every weekday morning Daybreak covers the stories that matter in the worlds of news and entertainment. Modern Family star Ty Burrell talks about his leading role in the new film Muppets Most Wanted.

4)Daybreak (Magazine Programme)
Time - 06:00 to 08:30 (2 hours and 30 minutes long).
When - Thursday 27th March on itv1

Every weekday morning Daybreak covers the stories that matter in the worlds of news and entertainment. Hollywood star Luke Evans talks about his role in the Hobbit films, and the legendary Kermit and his doppelganger Constantine pop in for a chat about their new film Muppets Most Wanted.

5)Alan Carr: Chatty Man (Chat Show)
Time - 22:00 to 23:05 (1 hour and 5 minutes long).
When - Friday 28th March on Channel 4
The 2013 BAFTA award-winning funny man Alan Carr returns for a 12th series of unashamedly addictive celeb-fuelled antics, mischievous chat and top musical performances. The host is joined by an array of international and home-grown stars from the worlds of music, film, TV and sport. In tonight's first episode, Alan is joined by singer, songwriter and X Factor judge Gary Barlow, who also performs his latest single Since I Saw You Last. Comedian and actor Ricky Gervais joins Alan to talk about his latest film Muppets Most Wanted, together with two of the movie's stars - the one and only Kermit the Frog and his froggy nemesis Constantine.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
UK TV Update #2

6) Blue Peter
Time - 17:30 to 18:00 (30 minutes long).
When - Thursday 27th March on CBBC

(Visit the Official Web Site)
Radzi becomes an adjudicator at a huge world record attempt when children from all over London perform a specially-commissioned piece of samba music in support of Street Child World Cup, whilst Barney gets a sneak peek behind-the-scenes of the new Muppets film. Plus, with Mother's Day on Sunday, the team demonstrate how to make a really unique card with a hidden message - it needs paint, washing-up liquid and some sticky back plastic to join in. All that, and the Kaiser Chiefs are in the studio for a performance of their latest single, Coming Home.

Scooters Jacket

Reaction score
It seems that the UK premiere is on Monday 24th at the Curzon, Mayfair in London. I'm seriously thinking of attending. Did anyone make it to the last one to know if it's worth it? My nephew and niece are desperate to meet a Muppet.

KingR76

Reaction score
Next week I need to pay off Sky so I can Sky+ some of this awesomeness. I only wish I could see the Sky Movies show.

:smile: