TV Alert: The Muppets on QVC Sunday March 16

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Peek-a-boo! I am alive, but, oh, my goodness...I haven't heard about this until now. I can't believe I missed it!

Even the screenshots determined it was worth watching...I mean an obscure and debonair Muppet, like Link Hogthrob co-hosting? YOLO. <3

I so need to see this.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I gave up about 10 minutes ago. I couldn't take much more.
Too bad. You missed Link Hogthrob :stick_out_tongue:

... and no, I'm not kidding.
I'm glad that the characters are out there, and I hope all this promotion equals a good opening weekend, and hopefully following weekend as well (the Captain America comes out and... well...). But I'm like, QVC? And I actually have it on digital television, and I still couldn't bother watching the dry sales pitches for a couple random Muppet moments. Hopefully, someone can hook us up with a highlight reel or something.

I did manage to see Rowlf, Chef, Piggy, and Zoot.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... Highlight reel... available at ToughPigs.

For those of you who wanted to just skip to Link Hogthrob's appearance, it's the third video 11 minutes in.

Steve does brilliant with the character.

Oh, and Big Mean Carl is about 6:30 into the fourth video.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He's in the third video after Link Hoghtrob.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Now that everything is on my DVR, I have to say this was amazing! There were no Muppets after 8 PM, right?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well being that i didn't know the Muppets were going to be on way before 4 or 7 o clock show i missed the cooking with the Swdish Chef and the cookie cut out of the muppets. It was still cool but mad i didn't catch the whole thing.