TV Alert: The Muppets on QVC Sunday March 16

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I just watched it! So glad Zoot and Animal were there! I wish the rest of the Electric Mayhem could've been there. That would've made me smile.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Peek-a-boo! I am alive, but, oh, my goodness...I haven't heard about this until now. I can't believe I missed it!

Even the screenshots determined it was worth watching...I mean an obscure and debonair Muppet, like Link Hogthrob co-hosting? YOLO. <3

I so need to see this.

That clip with Link was hilarious! *romantic sigh* I love seeing him as a background character but I'm absolutely over the moon just hearing Link's voice again and seeing him make a TV appearance! I don't think he's made a guest appearance on a program since he was on The Tonight Show in 1977. I'm dying to see THAT clip but I'll probably have to go to the Paley Center for Media in NYC to do so. I'm just so happy right now!!!!!! :flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope that means we get to see more of Link (and hopefully Strangepork) in the near future. I love how Ted Baxter-y he was in that segment.

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I hope that means we get to see more of Link (and hopefully Strangepork) in the near future. I love how Ted Baxter-y he was in that segment.
I'm a huge fan of the Mary Tyler Moore Show and LOVE Ted Baxter. Gee, I guess that it's no coincidence that Link Hogthrob is my favorite Muppet! LOL

LinkLady77

Reaction score
In the Muppet Magazine Spring 1984 issue, they had a Muppet lookalike contest. Ted Knight (during his Too Close for Comfort days) was pictured next to Link!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
In the Muppet Magazine Spring 1984 issue, they had a Muppet lookalike contest. Ted Knight (during his Too Close for Comfort days) was pictured next to Link!
Nice!

Anyway, I watched every single hour of when the Muppets were on last month. (It was 8 hours long between noon EST and 8:00 PM EST) It was just awesome!