Wanted: Dr. Teeth Drum Set

King Rupert

Reaction score
I am looking to find a Dr Teeth Muppet Sound Noble and Cooley drum kit. If anyone has one, or is looking to sell, please let me know. I have been trying to find one for my little guy for a few months.

Thank you!

Jason L

Reaction score
King Rupert,

I was going through a few things in my mother in laws basement and found a Noble & Cooley Drum set. Its seems that it may be rare and has all the original parts and box. It was never used or assembled. The only reason it is open was to verify the contents of the box. My mother in law bought many moons ago as a gift and never gave it to her son (who is now 35). Doing my research on the kit I read your post about your tour of the factory and became interested as the kit I have is the Kermit & Animal version.
"As they wished me well I was given two pieces of paper as a gift. One includes 4 prints of the original Animal drum head, the other is a piece of concept art that never made it into production. It's a drum head with Kermit and Animal that says Jim Hensons Muppets."
If this is something you or someone you know are interested in please let me know. I can send along more photos if needed.