What song can you not get out of your head?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
"Happy" by William Pharrell
also "We're Doing a Sequel" and "We Shall Be Free".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a few songs I've listened to lately that I've gotten in my head constantly.

There's "Good bye So Soon" from The Great Mouse Detective (I just watched it again for the first time in years). And there's "Got to Believe in Magic" from Zapped (another movie I watched for the first time in years). And "Honey Honey" by Abba. And "Cherish" by The Association.

cjd874

Reaction score
I finally got "Let It Go" stuck in my head. Hey, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
On a side note, it was later replaced by Ellie Goulding's "Burn." And then by Pharrell's "Happy" from Despicable Me 2, which I watched last week. I'm really on a pop-music streak.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I finally got "Let It Go" stuck in my head. Hey, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
On a side note, it was later replaced by Ellie Goulding's "Burn." And then by Pharrell's "Happy" from Despicable Me 2, which I watched last week. I'm really on a pop-music streak.
Ditto on Let It Go, and In Summer......

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Anyone else besides me have "We're Doing a Sequel" and "I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu)" stuck in their heads?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll get You What You Want, most definitely. And I do not mind.

Of course, before I saw the movie I kept hearing this weird 70's music video about fast food I saw at Anime He[ck] Friday Night... and I can't for the life of me figure out what the name of it was here, or I'd inflict it all on you.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last two days, I've had "Wild Heart of the Young" and "You Needed Me" stuck in my head.

And while its not currently stuck in my head, today I was randomly singing a little of "You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd" at work, and got it stuck in somebody's head. I didn't even expect him to know that song, but he started complaining that the song would be in his head all day. I tried to get it out of his head by singing a few other songs, in hopes of replacing it with a different song in his head. No known luck.