Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed arrives dead tired back at Apt 1, putting away his scythe from a heavy day of slashing away spam posts and more idiot spambots.

Think I'll nap for a bit before dinner. Still need to finalize the hotel reservations for my upcoming vacation.
*Looking forward to Once Upon a Time in Wonderland tonight, I think Uncle D's got a bit of a crush on the Jabberwocky.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin holding a glass of root beer :sing:Oh Danny boyy..oh boy ,oh boy oh boy....oh boy..meep meep meep.. ...ohhh boyohboyohboymeepmeeMEEEEEEEohBOYYYYY
laughing ..Cute Robin! But that's enough.
OhboyohboooyymeeppMEEPOhboyyyyyyyOhBOYOhhh....

Robin!

Robin: And that's the end of my salute to Ireland! I didn't include Chef cuz I thought he'd get mad .

Well on the one hand you kept going on and on when I asked you to stop. On the other , I don't think he would have minded too much. He'd know you weren't making fun of him.

Robin: Want me to start again?

NO!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*looking forward to watching Kermit on tonight's Tonight Show. BTW: Kathy, you know :hungry: will be on the Chew tomorrow? It's part of meatball mania, so I'd expect him to bring his tennis racket to serve some bincy-bouncy-burgers.
:insatiable: catches a lobbed meatball in his open mouth.
:batty: Cookie Monster, how are ve supposed to keep score if you keep eating the balls?
:insatiable: Sorry, me only eat the ones that no get returned.

*Excited about the new movie this weekend and then the vacation in April.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*looking forward to watching Kermit on tonight's Tonight Show. BTW: Kathy, you know :hungry: will be on the Chew tomorrow? It's part of meatball mania, so I'd expect him to bring his tennis racket to serve some bincy-bouncy-burgers.
:insatiable: catches a lobbed meatball in his open mouth.
:batty: Cookie Monster, how are ve supposed to keep score if you keep eating the balls?
:insatiable: Sorry, me only eat the ones that no get returned.

*Excited about the new movie this weekend and then the vacation in April.
Yeah...that's why he's in bed early tonight. He's been having us tasting certain meatball recipes , I thought that WE were going to turn into meatballs!(OOC; I didn't know . I forgot what time The Chew is on here. I think around 2ish )I need to miss The Tonight Show though

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We're staying up to see Kermit.
The Chew is usually on at 1 PM EST, so apply that to your own time zone or TV schedule.

*Uncle Deadly serves up some bowls of Irish cream coffee ice cream as we get comfy in front of the skullevision for the frog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, that was fun. Wonder why Phillip didn't post a TV Alert thread about :hungry:'s appearance on The Chew today.

:insatiable: Mr. Chef makes good meatballs.
Yeah, you just have to be specific with how much all-spice you want or he'll think you want "all" the spice.
UD: The added appearance of Constantine was a nice surprise.
You heard he's considering changing his career as a criminal now that his face is everywhere.
UD: Quite... Also, it seems both he and Kermit share the opinion of not really noticing why everyone says they bear a striking resemblance to each other.
Sheesh, a running gag.

*:batty: is trying to count the meatballs and Swedish Chef plushes on the screen before it fades out.

I give this appearance 5 meetiballs.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Woo hoo!!! :excited: Chef did an awesome job!!

Prairie: Yeah! I'm so proud of him! I even TiVoed it for Robin to see. He was so annoyed that he couldn't stay home to see it.

:sympathy:: I think the kid'll be glad you recorded it for it him. Prairie.

I don't think Robin'll be happy to see Constantine. He knows that it's a movie, but he loves his Uncle Kermit so much and anyone that would harm Kermit needs to kicked in the butt according to Robin. Especially an impostor.

As if on cue....

Robin: Hi guys! How was Chef!

Hey Robin! He was great! Prairie Tivoed his appearance for you.

Robin: She did? Thanks Prairie!

But.. uh...Robin?

Robin: Huh?

Constantine made an appearance with Chef.

Robin: WHAT? Aw MAN!:rolleyes::mad: ! I hope Chef put a ...uh what's one of those things that makes you poop a whole bunch ..well anyway. I hope Chef put one of THOSE into Constantine's meatballs! This was CHEF'S appearance; not stupid Constantine's!

I know...I know. All of us booed when he came on. Anyway...we'll watch until Constantine comes on. And Chef made a LONG appearance.
Robin: Cool beans!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs, the residents of Apt 1 get bathed and dressed, readying themselves to head on out to the Rainbow Connection cinema at the HV Mall where they'll watch the premiere of Muppets Most Wanted tonight.

*Hopes to have good news regarding the wedding finale for Aunt Ru when we return.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning back from the movie, all laughing at bits and pieces.

That was a good movie. And what a nice surprise to find you at the organ during the wedding scene Uncle D.
UD: Yes, a small role, but at least I had my spot. *Smiles.
And Robin did show up, my friend said, after :shifty: delivers a hilarious line about maybe :fanatic: was given too much time in the last movie over other long-standing characters.
:batty: And Kris vill be happy, :news: had a couple of prominent appeareances deliwering Muppet News headlines.
Have to agree with :boo: and :sleep: when they're critiquing the show in Madrid, how they made a bad show even worse.
UD: You're just never going to let that die will you?
Not if other people insist on not letting that DD song die first!
:insatiable: Me love…me love the part where :attitude: and Mr. Napoleon are at the cafe. And then they get into Le Maximum.
The one thing that made me fannishly smile from this movie was the ending, they stole the holiday celebrations we used to do back at the MC Dorms with the Muppet character fireworks.
*All change into bedclothes happy with Muppets Most Wanted.

Now to give Aunt Ru the bad news about how the wedding scene at the Tower of London ended, if she wants to know before she watches the movie tomorrow.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
On the fourth floor in apartment ten, Angie and her troop (consisting of Muppets Link Hogthrob are throwing a little house party to celebrate the release of "Muppets Most Wanted" and Link's scarce appearance on QVC where he longed to co-star for a television and internet broadcast.

Luanne: *pulling the cake out of the oven and perches it on the stove burner to cool* Link, we are so proud of your recent achievements in mainstream media!

Angie: *helping Betty Lou set up the table* Absolutely! Who thought we'd ever see you on TV again?

Betty Lou: What a rarity! Even my dollies thought you looked handsome in high definition!

Luanne and Angie giggle; Link modestly blushes and gives Betty Lou a gentle pat on the head. before sauntering to his vanity mirror to spruce up.

Link Hogthrob: *primping in the mirror* Precisely, my dears. *slicks his hair astray and makes way to the head of the table*

Luanne: *carries the cake over to Link's side of the table and lays the cake there while singing "He's a handsome good fellow."

Angie: *jeers at Luanne* Cliché.

Link Hogthrob: Then tell me about those sham glamour shots of you working out in high heels...

Angie: ...touché.

Betty Lou: Blow out the candles, Mister Link!

Link Hogthrob: Don't wear out my name, Peach. No need to be formal, even though on the contrary it does have a ring to it...and I do love rings. Which reminds me, did you remember to buy that TCW Round Pave Diamond 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Multi-Row Ring that you promised me, Lulu-Belle?

Luanne: Well, uh, dear...I think the candles are burning out. Blow!

Link Hogthrob: My mommy once told me it's dangerous to play with fire.

Angie: Baby.

Link Hogthrob: Am not!

Angie: Not condescendingly...more like...a pet-name!

Link Hogthrob: *scolds* Do I look dumb to you?

Angie: More than handsome, Baby.

Link Hogthrob: Why I'm not going to tolerate this any longer! Luanne!

Luanne: Just blow the doggone candle already! The candle is melting and there's wax encased in tidbits of the frosting!

Link Hogthrob: But, Coochie Coo--

Luanne: Just BLOW!

Betty Lou: Uh, may I blow the candle for you, Mister Link? Please? *flutters eyes*

Link Hogthrob: Be my guest. *beckons Betty Lou to his lap and helps her blow the candle*

Everyone cheers.

Luanne: *raises her glass and toasts her beau* To Hollywood's rarest gem and favorite boar: Link Hogthrob for making his biggest comeback since 1989.

Angie and Betty Lou (raising a box of apple juice) raise their beverages to honor a sentimental Link as he receives a few hugs and a barrage of kisses from his canine gal-pal.