New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Leyton Curtis

Reaction score
Hi, I wouldn't say I was a big muppets fan now but I was when I was younger along with my brother. I was fortunate enough to witness an actual show being recorded at Elstree studios many years ago. I cannot remember to much about this experience as I was very young at the time. I've only really signed up because I have in my possession a Muppets Album which contains a number of original cast autographs and I would like to get some idea of it's value.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, folks. I have been loving puppets and the Muppets since the first year of Sesame Street. I haven't had a lot of time for puppeteering, but I am getting back into it now. I used to put on shows for my school with my best friend. I am looking forward to spending more time making puppets. I'd especially like a chance to compete on the Creature Challenge show. I don't have cable, so I can't watch the shows as they air, but I will be able to catch them when released on Hulu or Netflix. I hope to garner tips and techniques from you all, and from the shows and website.
Nice to meet you, Lisa G. I hope to see your puppets soon.
Hi, I wouldn't say I was a big muppets fan now but I was when I was younger along with my brother. I was fortunate enough to witness an actual show being recorded at Elstree studios many years ago. I cannot remember to much about this experience as I was very young at the time. I've only really signed up because I have in my possession a Muppets Album which contains a number of original cast autographs and I would like to get some idea of it's value.
Lucky you! Welcome to Muppet Central!
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as us. :smile:

SpookyMania

Reaction score
Hi-ho, every body.
I've been lurking the boards for a while and finally decided to join. The Muppets and Sesame Street have always been really important to me, and I've admired Jim Henson's work my whole life. It's great to be able to share that love with so many others!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi-ho, every body.
I've been lurking the boards for a while and finally decided to join. The Muppets and Sesame Street have always been really important to me, and I've admired Jim Henson's work my whole life. It's great to be able to share that love with so many others!
Nice to mee you!
I hope you enjoy the forum as much as us.

Benjammin

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I've been a Muppet fan since the day I was born. I'm a closet puppeteer/ventriloquist, and am constantly getting in trouble for having a "frog" in my throat. (Kermit) I was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I have been trying to find a behind the scenes special I saw several years ago that featured Jim Henson, and a full sized, white animatronic lion. Does anyone else remember it? Does anyone know the name of it, and if it is available on dvd? Thanks again.

Jared Presley

Reaction score
Hello, I cosplay mainly as the Steampunk Jim Henson, with a Steampunk Kermit. I am looking to add accessories to Kermit and Rowlf. I'm always on the lookout for a good Gonzo and Fozzie puppet. I have a FB fan page for Steampunk Kermit. Basically I'm hoping to Steampunk a couple more puppets soon.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I've been a Muppet fan since the day I was born. I'm a closet puppeteer/ventriloquist, and am constantly getting in trouble for having a "frog" in my throat. (Kermit) I was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I have been trying to find a behind the scenes special I saw several years ago that featured Jim Henson, and a full sized, white animatronic lion. Does anyone else remember it? Does anyone know the name of it, and if it is available on dvd? Thanks again.
Nice to meet you. The special you're referring to is the Secrets of the Muppets. It was a part of the Jim Henson Hour television series. It is not available on DVD yet but you can watch clips from the special posted by the Jim Henson Company.

The whole special is available for view at the Paley Center for Media in New York and in Beverly Hills, Ca.

Hello, I cosplay mainly as the Steampunk Jim Henson, with a Steampunk Kermit. I am looking to add accessories to Kermit and Rowlf. I'm always on the lookout for a good Gonzo and Fozzie puppet. I have a FB fan page for Steampunk Kermit. Basically I'm hoping to Steampunk a couple more puppets soon.
Nice to meet you, Jared. Welcome to Muppet Central! :smile: