The What Would You Like To Do Someday Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What would you like to do that you have never done before or have always wanted to do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't mind visiting Hawaii... I know it's pretty much a glorified tourist attraction anymore, but it seems like a nice spot to visit.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I would like to go to Florida in the future. I don't know if moving there is the option yet, but I miss going on vacation at some places where I wouldn't worry about the cold anymore.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'd like to travel to Ireland, England or Australia someday. I ultimately want to work in shelter animal medicine so I can help homeless animals and get them adopted.

cjd874

Reaction score
There are two things I'd really like to do. First, I'd like to travel more when I get older. I'd really like to visit California, Florida, Hawaii, or Texas. Going to a European or Asian country would be nice too. Second, I'd like to go to a rock concert. Most of you are familiar with what I like, so I hope to one day see the likes of the Eagles, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, or Elton John live in concert.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Be a wife and mother. :smile: Oh, and travel to Spain, Italy and Israel. :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Possibly move to Nashville.
On a more ambitious note, see at least one day without any wars in the world. In the last 2,000 years, I think there was only 15 where nobody was fighting anybody. Time to briug that ratio up.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'd like to go to Hawaii, and study the language and culture for a while, and I'd like to go to England. I'd also like to maybe go scuba diving.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Someday I'm going to build almost all of D.G's Muppets .I made it my new years resolution 2 yrs ago and still haven't got started.