Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Mmm had some just the other day. My dear old mum makes very awesome poutine as well. Funny note, you can always tell an anglophone and/or american by the way they say poutine :big_grin:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Piggy, have you tasted poutine before? It's basically french fries and six pounds of gravy.:crazy:
It's the diet taker's worst nightmare....
I love poutine! I was just surprised at the Swedish Chef's reaction, that's all.
Mmm had some just the other day. My dear old mum makes very awesome poutine as well. Funny note, you can always tell an anglophone and/or american by the way they say poutine :big_grin:
True! It's not pouteen, it's poutine (sounds like tin).

gonzo2

Reaction score
Folks, please DON'T link this on other websites. Keep this for MC members :smile:
Thank you so much for this, I went to the show but missed it on TV and I've been looking for it ever since! Thanks for sharing the love :wink:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
This is what The Muppets are all about, putting on a comedy variety show!:wink: If only they could have more live appearances like this more often...

The "Canada Is" number is downright hilarious and clever!! Kermit and Piggy's version of "Muskrat Love" is quite adorable! It sure is nice to see Statler and Waldorf heckle poor Fozzie in a setup like this again(and seeing Fozzie doing his comedy routine again after The Muppets (2011))!! It is so wonderful to see shots of the audience being in awe throughout the whole show as well!!:smile: Annnd finally their beautiful performance of Rainbow Connection almost had me in tears(I noticed Walter blew out a kiss to the audience! How sweet is that?:fanatic: Lol!).