Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's all very true. Not to be a know-it-all or anything, but Ronnie Crawford wasn't a villain, mind you.

That part I was really referring to prominent human characters (Max wasn't a villain, either). I guess I mistakenly worded it wrong.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Just saw the movie for the 4th time with my nephew, I have to say this movie is a wonderful Muppets film! You can just tell that everyone involved was proud if it. I don't care what Critics say, other people say, or even other Muppet fans say. This film Is very funny and full of my muppety fun! I love the last film, I really do! But this features the Muppets at their best!

I posted a list earlier of possible And confirmed deleted scene/shots and song lyrics and thought of one other one after watching today. Scooter holding the clipboard to is face saying "I can't watch!" Is not in the film. It most likely takes place during the indoor running of the bulls which is how its displayed in the trailer. Also in the interrogation song as mentioned before we know gonzo with Camilla is cut and an interpreter for the Swedish Chef (most likely a Celebrity to cameo I'm assuming) is cut but I believe Constantine "as Kermit" as well as Miss Piggy each have a lyric or two cut themselves in that song. All is preserved on the soundtrack.

Mod

Reaction score
I am very impressed with the movie. I definitely was more excited after this one than the last.

I'm glad they realized that they had too much story with the humans and stuck with more Muppety plot lines this time (i.e. the whole "Gary & Mary on their anniversary thing. It wasn't much, but it made me lose touch for a bit and I got bored. I'm sure we were all thinking "alright great, back to the explosions & chickens please"). So glad to see old familiar faces like Annie Sue & Mildred in the background, and the fact that the put the Flying Zucchini Brothers in the opening sequence was a big plus for me. There was so so many little things to huge Muppet geeks would be really excited to see and that made it all the more better for me. And my big thing before seeing the film was if I was going to like Constantine or not, but he was great. I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu) was by far the best song, to of both movies.

Theres so much more I could say, and I don't want to get into negatives, but I'll just end it here. Overall, I give it 2 huge thumbs up. Or 4 if you're Pepe. :rolleyes:

I do have ONE question: since when is Gonzo purple? I know the hairs on op of his head or and his nose has a tinge of it, but they mention it twice, in the opener when suggestions movie plots, and in the Interrogation Song. I was thrown off a bit...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm glad they realized that they had too much story with the humans and stuck with more Muppety plot lines this time (i.e. the whole "Gary & Mary on their anniversary thing. It wasn't much, but it made me lose touch for a bit and I got bored. I'm sure we were all thinking "alright great, back to the explosions & chickens please").

And I'm glad we have another member that agrees with me on that. :skeptical: Jason helped us get the franchise back, we didn't need him for this one.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Just makes me sad that from all of you, my friends who saw it and myself...everyone is reporting a very low theater attendance regardless of time or day seen.

Not true for my end. The theater I went to was packed.:smile: We were concerned about the movie being sold out in fact, but thankfully we were able to get tickets and get there in time and still get pretty good seats too.:big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
The Count said:
Am I the only one who thought... :hungry: and Death during "We're Doing A Sequel", reference to The Seventh Seal. Er, yeah, but isn't that more of a nod to us long-time fans as we're the ones who might recognize it better as a reference to Silent Strawberries directed by Gummo Bergman, Ingmar Bergman's brother?
:attitude: Gummo Bergman?
:sing: Oh good, you've heard of him.​

Dude, I was WAITING for someone to say that. Literally, just waiting. That was the first huge laugh I belted out in the movie. Great reference.

We would also remember it as being referenced by Animaniacs ("Chess is foreign to us") and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.​

That was great too- especially coming from The Swedish Chef. And for the record, I'd happily watch a Muppet movie dealing with religion and existentialism-lol.:hungry:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That was great too- especially coming from The Swedish Chef. And for the record, I'd happily watch a Muppet movie dealing with religion and existentialism-lol.:hungry:
Hmmm! I did not recognize that! Thank you so much! I got to see this film again. No excuses!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
People keep wondering why Walter is the only one (besides Animal) who notices Kermit acting oddly. Couldn't that be justified because, unlike all the others, he's the one who was the biggest hardcore Muppet fan before becoming a Muppet?